Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just an observation

We were on a family outing and I noticed SO MANY moms with two or more girls. It was so weird and I thought maybe it was just my GD making it seem that way but I was taking note of everyone we walked past. I then realized all of these women with girls were wearing running gear and then I realized this place had just had a 5K race a couple hours before! So I thought it was interesting that it goes along with the findings here that cardio seems to equal more girls.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes emshe liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey I know this is a fairly old post but just read it now.

I totally agree... since starting to read about swaying all of a sudden I just see it! Everywhere! So many mums of girls just have the swaying lifestyle. My cousin is a vegan marathon runner- 3 girls! My friend smokes, doesn’t each much, lives on coffee- 3 girls!

Lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep! I am noticing this trend too!
    All the girls I know having daughters are: fitness addicted (with running playing a main role), poorely eaters (meals skippers, poor diet or limited to just a strict dish selection), coffee drinkers, alcohol drinkers (not addicted obv) and trying to loose weight.
    Declining physical conditions in general. This rule does fit all the women I personally know who have girls .

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the all girl mums of 3+girls i know in real life seem to all fall into 2 groups,

1. very slim cardio addicts who dont eat much but eat very clean healthy diets.

2. unhealthy-always getting ill, very poor diets, no exercise and only seem to drink coffee and fizzy drinks.

i know one lady who got her first 2 girls while falling into "group 2" she then started dieting and lost alot of weight over 12 months before getting pregnant with her 3rd girl, she also took a home-carer job that involved walking to different houses all day, so although she drastically changed her lifestyle and was much healthier and fitter she was still pink friendly due to the dieting/weight loss and all day walking.

i didnt know until recently that she thought DD3 would be a boy because her life was so so different when she conceived her. i always think of her as a good example of how you can change your lifestyle hugely but still remain friendly towards the gender you already have.
    now 6blue5pink

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes ForeverRestless, Nell_ liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Totally agree with this too hence why I'm really going to get on the treadmill for this sway!

I always wondered why celebrities and in particular Californian women conceived more girls..it's the lifestyle. They work out a lot!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post