Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to this : Pink Swaying!

From what I have gathered, proven methods seen here for a girl away include a LE diet for me and then my DH to drink soy milk and take OLE correct? Also, do not dtd every day; do not O during; pH doesn't matter too much???

I do eat a lot of salt and red meat but I am trying to limit. I started drinking coke zero for the aspartame. I do not eat breakfast, only coffee in the AM. Do I not need to be taking prenatals or cranberry suppl? And timing is disproven BUT is there a good and bad time to do the dance??? Do I j&d??? How long do I wait lying there after for my best chances and why does it make my chances better for pink?

TIA

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. Likes Jossyj6,7 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes with soymilk, OLE, LE Diet, one attempt. Most people do skip big O but it's unknown if it really matters that much, pH has not panned out for us as a sway tactic.

Aspartame is fine 2-3 servings a day but it's really probably not doing much if anything

coffee in morning

I can't recommend either prenatals (sway blue) or cranberry (doesn't work and may be harmful)

The only recommendation I have about when to DTD is to plunk that one attempt at a point in time that you're likely to get pregnant. So no O+12, no 5 day cutoffs - 1 or 2 days before O are best chance of conception with one attempt.

We have found J and D did seem to raise success rate slightly. Most of us wait 5 minutes and then get up and clean up. Over time you will want to gradually extend that to up odds of conception. When I got my daughter I'd been trying for 6 months and ended up staying flat overnight so I know it's possible to get a girl without the J and D, but I'd still start off using it and then drop it if you don't get pregnant.

We don't know why it works, we speculate it's from lower sperm count but we honestly do not know.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks caitpow thanked for this post