Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Jonas or lunar calendar

Hello,
    Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the moon calendar and jonas calendar?
    I know it seems a bit hokey but just wondering how to read it or follow it.
    Does anyone know?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is the official site for dr Jonas method http://www.drjonasmethod.com/index.p...ices.discovery It 's based on dr Jonas research that the women are fertile when the Moon creates the same angle with Sun like it was when women was born. It happens every month and this can explain pregnancies on 'non-fertile' days.
    Those 'Jonas dates' for conception might match your actual O date ( mid-cycle ) and then is conception practically innevitable. Or those days might be wherever in your cycle - during af, or few days after/before af, wherever and according to them, conception IS possible.

In my opinion, this gives opportunity to try twice every month, instead of once ( unless of course Jonas date matches your O date, then you'll get pg like 1000%) so it can't hurt. I'm using OPKs only to pinpoint my mid-cycle O date, and Jonas days we BD just in case lol! No success for me so far.
    Jonas also gives you months when is more likely to conceive a boy or a girl, it's not 100%.
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can pay for their calendar, or you can get it for free in few ways on-line. I prefer this one: www.astro.com, then click on Extended Chart Selection. On the top of the page enter your data DOB and so, then click on Special Charts ( in the middle).
    Now go to the falling menu and choose the very last option: Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar ( which is Jonas) and click on "Click here to show the chart' on the right, and that's it!
    You'll see the chart with thick red vertical lines - those are Jonas dates, day in the middle should be your most fertile. Above the line you'll see boy or girl sign, and if there's no signs, it means 'neutral month' like 50/50 chances for boy/girl You can get like 4-5 neutral months in a row or none, it's individual.

If you like to count Jonas dates for yourself, I could find a link somewhere ( tried it, it's complicated)

What do you mean by moon calendar? Moon signs or Moon phases?
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Zivac Babc.....the reason why I am tapping into one more theory is because it is comforting,......it is a girl month for me
    I have done the astro com and it matches perfectly to my o date...(well, a few days later). It says girl!
    I assume I am fertile during this time for a girl.
    The other site I have done and paid for (loser me) was astro elite and it determined my lunar cycle date and my jonas date. They are different. I think one is based on moon phases and jonas is more based on angle. The lunar cycle is exactly my o date (or one off) and it says girl.
    My question is how do I use the information...do I frequent bd all the way through the week? Time it perfect that day? Even if that means dtd right on o date?
    Also, the jonas date is about 4 days after o (weird for conception) but it does say to dtd a few days prior and definitely the day before to catch it at the time it says.

My lunar cycle says mirror lunar- high fertility and girl on the 24th.
    My Jonas cycle says high fertility at 5 pm on the 28th and girl.
    How do I try this out?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would def BD through the week to catch both O dates. Timing isn't crucial which is great! My SIL conceived her 2nd boy with 3-4 days cut-off + my brother abstained for over a week ( they weren't swaying or anything, just hoping for a girl )

So BD on your actual O day ( or do cut-off or whatever plan is) and then on Jonas, maybe 1 day before Jonas to seal the deal. I personally wouldn't worry too much on dates, just it's frequent enough to get me pg kwim, and stick strictly to the diet! FX for pink BFP!!!!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Zivic-Bubac View Post
    I would def BD through the week to catch both O dates. Timing isn't crucial which is great! My SIL conceived her 2nd boy with 3-4 days cut-off + my brother abstained for over a week ( they weren't swaying or anything, just hoping for a girl )

So BD on your actual O day ( or do cut-off or whatever plan is) and then on Jonas, maybe 1 day before Jonas to seal the deal. I personally wouldn't worry too much on dates, just it's frequent enough to get me pg kwim, and stick strictly to the diet! FX for pink BFP!!!!
    Thanks Zivac....I would totally agree but I just read more on testosterone and Swaying for girls. I think I have created an environment for boy.
    I sway boy naturally due to PCOS. I would LOVE to give you all my BLUE babydust! ALL OF IT!
    I am not going to abstain, but I think I need to stay away from the actual o date!
    I have no idea what diet to do so I have to research more on that. I have been eating more calcium and magnesium but now I am finding that it sways boy if you eat greek yogourt, milk etc. UGH!
    What is kwim?
    GOOD LUCK with your boy sway!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    I would LOVE to give you all my BLUE babydust! ALL OF IT!
    Aww, that is so nice of you to say, thank you! I wish it worked that way, trading my pink dust for your blue lol!
    Kwim=know what I mean

Based on my experience ( which is resulted in 2 girls lol!) : skipping brekkie and eating LE style diet ( low everything) might do the trick. I was one of perfect examples. I was eating lot of dairy but skimmed mostly. I'm not sure about dairy, I'm eating it moderately, just in case full-fat only as it raises testosterone.

Your age is on your side, you're more likely to conceive a girl, just by being an 'older' mom ( I guess that's over 35)
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really REALLY don't believe in Jonas but there is something to the moon and swaying that is science based and you can read it here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...21-Lunaception
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dont know much about Jonas but I do believe in lunar/moon, time will tell if my personalised lunar calendar has proved to be right or wrong????
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon2012 View Post
    Thanks Zivac Babc.....the reason why I am tapping into one more theory is because it is comforting,......it is a girl month for me
    I have done the astro com and it matches perfectly to my o date...(well, a few days later). It says girl!
    I assume I am fertile during this time for a girl.
    The other site I have done and paid for (loser me) was astro elite and it determined my lunar cycle date and my jonas date. They are different. I think one is based on moon phases and jonas is more based on angle. The lunar cycle is exactly my o date (or one off) and it says girl.
    My question is how do I use the information...do I frequent bd all the way through the week? Time it perfect that day? Even if that means dtd right on o date?
    Also, the jonas date is about 4 days after o (weird for conception) but it does say to dtd a few days prior and definitely the day before to catch it at the time it says.

My lunar cycle says mirror lunar- high fertility and girl on the 24th.
    My Jonas cycle says high fertility at 5 pm on the 28th and girl.
    How do I try this out?
    Lemon - did you pay for your Jonas calendar? The astro one doesn't give times to bd, so I was just wondering what you used. Perhaps it is from Astro Elite?
    Mom to
    7w5d no heartbeat, naturally miscarried at 9w4d 11/17/2011

currently preparing to sway for starting March 2012

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast