Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone have a wrong ramzi

I know Atomic and the others don’t believe in Ramzi but it’s been correct for all 4 of mine. My 3 boys were far to the left and my only girl was on the right. I knew right away at her 9 week ultrasound she was a girl because of her being on the right side (so left) and now this new baby I feel is a boy because it is obviously on the far left (transvaginal ultrasound)

I know many don’t believe and I understand it is disproven but for all the ultrasounds I’ve seen, mine and friends, it’s been correct. I was just looking for anyone that had babies on the left side and the gender. Thank you!
    I swayed girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jenn1112; May 26th, 2018 at 09:23 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So that's the thing right there -- that's not Ramzi. It's not where the baby implants, but supposedly the side of the placenta, which is harder to tell early on especially as the "white" parts do more than one side of the sac! Additionally, people argue until kingdom come whether transvaginal ultrasounds should be flipped or not and whether one side is actually right or left.

I can tell you my DD's sac was where yours is now, though, and my current green pregnancy was very much on the other side. I swayed boy, so sure as hell hope it's a boy -- but fairly sure it's a girl. So that just tells you that our feelings might be swayed, too!

3. Thanks jenn1112, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    So that's the thing right there -- that's not Ramzi. It's not where the baby implants, but supposedly the side of the placenta, which is harder to tell early on especially as the "white" parts do more than one side of the sac! Additionally, people argue until kingdom come whether transvaginal ultrasounds should be flipped or not and whether one side is actually right or left.

I can tell you my DD's sac was where yours is now, though, and my current green pregnancy was very much on the other side. I swayed boy, so sure as hell hope it's a boy -- but fairly sure it's a girl. So that just tells you that our feelings might be swayed, too!
    Thanks for replying and that’s so good to hear that your girls were on the left side! I swayed girl after we lost ours at 17 weeks so praying we get a rainbow girl

Praying you get your boy!!! That’s a good sign for you that this baby is on the opposite side of your girls

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn1112 View Post
    Thanks for replying and that’s so good to hear that your girls were on the left side! I swayed girl after we lost ours at 17 weeks so praying we get a rainbow girl

Praying you get your boy!!! That’s a good sign for you that this baby is on the opposite side of your girls

I'm so sorry you lost your DD! So devastating
    Just one DD for us so far -- we've lost all our other babies. I'd hope that the sac being on the complete other side of my uterus might mean something, but I'm sure it's random ;P

Thank you for the blue wishes! Hoping this is your rainbow girl!

6. Likes jenn1112, Bromedha liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ramzi has been debunked and it's also just not possible to tell from what angle the picture was taken. Please take that theory with a grain of salt. Where the baby is just happens to be where the baby implanted--regardless of gender. My DS3 was on my left at my 6 week scan but he's all boy. I hope this is your DD!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

8. Thanks jenn1112 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I'm so sorry you lost your DD! So devastating
    Just one DD for us so far -- we've lost all our other babies. I'd hope that the sac being on the complete other side of my uterus might mean something, but I'm sure it's random ;P

Thank you for the blue wishes! Hoping this is your rainbow girl!
    Thank you! I’m so very sorry for your losses! You are in my prayers and I can’t wait to hear if you get a boy!!

10. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    By reading my actual ultrasound reports stating the location of the placenta, Ramzi would be 50/50 for me.
    DH (43), DW (40)

12. Thanks jenn1112, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyGirl19 View Post
    By reading my actual ultrasound reports stating the location of the placenta, Ramzi would be 50/50 for me.
    Thanks for responding! That is good to hear