Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes exactly, it's not safe to use during pregnancy!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to share my experience since stopping saw palmetto - had been taking it daily for the last 2-3 mths as not ttc for a few months and wanted to give it time to really lower my testosterone and estrogen, but then decided to give it a break. Have been doing BBT for last year and when using saw palmetto my pre ov temps definitely increased and i did notice i had even less EWCM around ovulation (dont normally have tons), it was mostly creamy and there wasnt much to test. However this is the first month after stopping it and my pre ov tests have been so so low, lower than they ever were prior to using SP and i have had tons of EWCM. My cm ph has remained between 4 -4.5 but ive had tons of it, more than ive ever had since i can remember. Now this month may just be a 'boy' month for me, or maybe because ive stopped the SP its made my estrogen levels increase dramatically and progesterone levels reduce. What ive learnt is that Saw palmetto is effective, however its not a good idea to stop a supplement such as this a couple of weeks before ttc pink as it can mess with your hormones. I suggest you give it at least a whole cycle to allow hormones to settle back down.

brand new. Successful girl sway. Thankyou so very much Atomic for all your wonderful advice.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for sharing! I do think some of these things can cause rebound effects, may be why some people who take vitex every day and then stop and TTC seem to have success!!

Keep in mind that your body actually NEEDS EWCM to get pregnant with a boy or a girl. CM is not necessarily the enemy.

Is there any way you can try popping some antihistamine this month to dry it up somewhat? I don't know if you're TTC yet or not but I hate for you to have to skip a month if you don't have to.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; January 27th, 2011 at 09:00 AM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12