Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please help update sways for those no longer posting

Hi all!

I was hoping we could keep an eye on our participated threads and occasionally check and see if the submitted sways we've commented on have been updated? Or if you are in a due date group and know someone who has had gender confirmed but not updated their sway and they are no longer posting, can you please update on their sway in a post or even maybe comment in this thread?

Would that be of help Atomic? I only ask as I was thinking of Cosmosis today and realised her sway hadn't been updated (Swayed blue but had a girl) If I think of more and check their sways I'll add to this.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes PLEASE I really want you guys to help me with that if at all possible. She didn't tell me she had had an opposite and I only found out about it months later (which I feel that makes me look a bit shady when others in Due Date groups know all about it, but then I don't update anything...like I"m covering it up or something, but I literally did not know...this has happened with some pink swayers as well). I know some people don't want to mess up my results or maybe even don't particularly want to talk to me personally after a sway opposite, but want the sway data to be as accurate as possible, even if it's lower than the posted results are. I want everyone to go into swaying with as accurate an expectation of real world success as we possibly can, rather than falsely high results.

Long story short YES PLEASE let me know about any outstanding sways (with link if at all possible!!)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Pbn3, Mommy2apples liked this post