Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying for a girl after 5 boys please I need help

Talking of diet, am from African what kind of food do you suggests. Alcohol which one is better red wine or white wine? Bd, frequent bding or abstain my age 38 in July dh 46. What can of coffee should I be taking, is de caf of black coffee? skipping breakfast, should I take only coffee in the morning or totally Skipp breakfast? My period is not regular, what supplement should I take. Please just put me through.

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anything YOU like as long as you stay in the limits of diet. (some will have to go up a little in cals, pro, and fat, a very few people may need to drop below that in calories) you don't count calories, fat, or protein in low carb vegetables, and you do not count protein/fat in higher carb veg or fruit. Since you have a history of irregular cycles I would have you follow the PCOS guidelines of 1500-1800 cals a day, 50-60 g protein, and 50-60 g fat. Eat mostly fruits, vegetables, and whole grains for calories instead of white carbs and sugar.

You can have red or white wine, whichever you prefer. And use full fat dairy only, NO skim dairy.

I would have your husband do regular release every 2-4 days either on his own or with you, with a condom, and then try for one attempt the first couple months (1-2 days before ovulation) Then in subsequent months, go to every 4 day method, have unprotected sex every 4 days (in the 72 hour pattern) to boost odds of conceptiion. Do this all month long, starting after your period ends and continuing even after you think you have ovulated. That way you are protected in case of early or late ovulation.

I like you guys to have at least 1 cup of caff. coffee. You can then switch over to decaf if you prefer but since we do not totally know if the caffeine in coffee is helping our pink sway, I like you to have at least one cup of regular caff coffee.

The coffee in the morning does not count, it's still skipping breakfast. just don't put a LOT of milk and sugar in it. No more than 25-50 cals in that morning coffee if possible.

I don't think you should take any supplements to make your period regular. I do think you should switch over to the alternate diet that I mentioned in the first paragraph of this sentence - with the higher protein and fat intake, whole grains, and more fruit/veg instead of white flour and sugar. This very likely will make your period more regular. The supplements have not been very good at fixing cycles for us, most of them have seemed to make things even worse. Also, if you are not walking an hour or more a day or doing a lot of hard work (like intense gardening and stuff along those lines) then you may want to add in cardio exercise 60 minutes per day, 4-7 days a week. If you do spend a lot of time doing physical activity, you don't need to do the exercise, though.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your response, I though skim milk is better than full fat milk in girl sway I have being on skim milk for so long now. For supplement, am not talking about supplement to make my period ok, No I mean something like clomid, LR, cranberry, (dh). Is there any supplement am supposes to take to increase my chance of having a baby girl after 5 boys ? Thanks ma, you are one in a million.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Only for people who do not have irregular cycles. Many people with irregular cycles have some tendencies towards having PCOS, and skim dairy is really very bad for PCOS. It will keep your cycle irregular, it will harm your egg quality, and very likely even sways blue for you by raising your blood sugar and testosterone. No more skim dairy, full fat only from now on.

Clomid is great if you can get it, I would prefer Femara (letrozole) for you given your age. None of the other supplements have worked, and most of the sway supplements would be very harmful to your husband because of his age. Licorice root is very dangerous for men over 40 and it has not worked anyway. Some men take olive leaf extract 500-1000 mg per day, although I am not convinced it works. Every woman must take folic acid or folate for a healthy pregnancy, and some take fiber but I am reluctant for you to start that because we are not totally sure why your cycle is irregular and sometimes fiber can make cycles even more screwed up. I would prefer you make the dietary changes and then we see what happens before having you start fiber.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jossyj6,7 View Post
    Thanks for your response, I though skim milk is better than full fat milk in girl sway I have being on skim milk for so long now. For supplement, am not talking about supplement to make my period ok, No I mean something like clomid, LR, cranberry, (dh). Is there any supplement am supposes to take to increase my chance of having a baby girl after 5 boys ? Thanks ma, you are one in a million.

Can i take Honey instead of sugar? What about meat, fish, chicken, pork. Which of them will I eat? I will like to start my diet July. Is zoro coke good for me to drink during this period? Am very slim now, from 105kg- 75kg , and the diet is 12 weeks so what I do?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jossyj6,7 View Post
    Can i take Honey instead of sugar? What about meat, fish, chicken, pork. Which of them will I eat? I will like to start my diet July. Is zoro coke good for me to drink during this period? Am very slim now, from 105kg- 75kg , and the diet is 12 weeks so what I do?

Can I use the both ferama and clomid together?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, you want to limit carbs overall so you may be better off skipping honey too, since it does have sugars in it, just not sucrose. But since you are very thin already, it very well may be that you are fine having a little sweet stuff now and then to help keep weight on. You will need to eat however many calories it takes to keep weight on because you don't want to lose much if any weight.

Fish 2x a week is fine (no more than that) chicken is fine in small amounts within the limits of the day. Pork and beef are also fine but many people prefer to skip them since some say they raise testosterone.

Coke Zero is fine 2-3 servings a day!

No you can't do both Femara and Clomid. They do the same thing. Clomid may actually harm your egg quality so I think it is best for you to take just Femara if you can get some.

8. Thanks Jossyj6,7 thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! Just wanted to say hi. I'm ttc girl August after 5 boys. I wanted July but I want to be on the diet 12 weeks and I wanted to give it a better chance. I just started dieting and now I'm not sure if I'm considered pcos.... I used to be, but now after my kids, my cycles are a regular irregular, if that makes sense. I have tons of follicles in my ovaries, but I dont have 175, 25, 40, 70 day cycles anymore. 30-45... I wonder if I need to change my diet

Anyhow, welcome. So happy to hear another woman after 5 boys.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom25boys View Post
    Hey! Just wanted to say hi. I'm ttc girl August after 5 boys. I wanted July but I want to be on the diet 12 weeks and I wanted to give it a better chance. I just started dieting and now I'm not sure if I'm considered pcos.... I used to be, but now after my kids, my cycles are a regular irregular, if that makes sense. I have tons of follicles in my ovaries, but I dont have 175, 25, 40, 70 day cycles anymore. 30-45... I wonder if I need to change my diet

Anyhow, welcome. So happy to hear another woman after 5 boys.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Am so happy to see someone/mum of 5 boy also how is swaying girl after 5 boys please let's walk together though am starting my 12 weeks diet July, I started skipping breakfast from June. Please is there any thing you are doing that that I need to know/ do?

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Well, you want to limit carbs overall so you may be better off skipping honey too, since it does have sugars in it, just not sucrose. But since you are very thin already, it very well may be that you are fine having a little sweet stuff now and then to help keep weight on. You will need to eat however many calories it takes to keep weight on because you don't want to lose much if any weight.

Fish 2x a week is fine (no more than that) chicken is fine in small amounts within the limits of the day. Pork and beef are also fine but many people prefer to skip them since some say they raise testosterone.

Coke Zero is fine 2-3 servings a day!

No you can't do both Femara and Clomid. They do the same thing. Clomid may actually harm your egg quality so I think it is best for you to take just Femara if you can get some.
    I thought oily fish is better than White Fish?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast