Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess its always ppssivle to have already ovulated but i never got a pos opk. Another thing confusing me is that I had some light spotting yesterday afternoon! Just a wipe or two of pinkosh-brown. I guess its not too common but you can spot while ovulating or right before but I never had a positive opk or even close! I was guessing I might get a pos today but not hardly.
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also here's my chart overlay for today Screenshot_20180818-144151.jpg
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I spotted that big dip so I was wondering if that was O. Unfortunately it's possible to get false negative OPK (happens very often, too) Since your temps did not rise I agree it's not O yet.

Re the spotting, you CAN get spotting around O because your cervix gets very soft. That big dip makes me wonder if your body "thought" about Oing, released some estrogen, which sofens up the cervix and can trigger spotting. I would not be surprised if you O within the next few days.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am at work (radiology) and the ultrasound tech was called in for an er patient so I asked her to scan me and see if I have a follicle or not. Turns out I have one on the left that's about 1.5 cm (she didn't measure). She guessed in a couple days or so!! That makes me so happy to finally know something and to for sure know I am at least gearing up to O! I don't think I have ever ovulated and fell pregnant from my left side so that's exciting as well.
    Tomorrow will be 7 days for our abstain. My dh does not want to wait any longer than the 7 for fear of wet dreams. He wants to start frequent release after we dtd tomorrow since we don't know when I will O for sure and my opks are super light still. Idk what to do! I wish he could hold out longer but he says he can't. He does have a pretty high sex drive so I believe him but i wish he could! Should we start fr (once a day) and then the day I get a pos try to dtd 3 as soon as we can? I'm sure he can once at work and we could fool around at home twice using the last one as the attempt. I really don't think it'll be another week til I o but I guess it could. I initially wanted to attempt tomorrow and start abstain again and if I O before the 7 days we can do the 3x asap thing. But now I am unsure
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please don't switch from abstain to FR. What that does is, for the last week your hubby's "jewels" was thinking there was no sex and so it shut down production. Then all of a sudden he's getting it every day and "jewels" are like "oh wow the dry spell has ended" and cranks production up thru the roof. If he can't go any longer have him clear the pipes once and then resume the abstain. We have found that not having 7-10 days of FR is worse than nothing for many guys. So many of our hubbies when we have all boys are able to shake off 3-4-5 days back to back as if it's nothing and so I really really really don't recommend having u guys switch to FR now, you'll never be able to fit in the 7-10 days.

There is no 3x asap thing. There is the hurry up FR which is having him release once, dump it, then DTD for reals as soon as he's able to using only the second batch for insemination but there is no 3x release in a row thing.

If you must make the switch, go to compressed FR. Have him release 2-3 times a day from now till the day of attempt and then if possible have him even release in the morning of that attempt day (this is hard to hit since you usually won't even know it's attempt day till after the morning has passed). But don't tack a hurry up FR onto that. You'll cut odds of conception to virtually nil doing CFR with a hurry up FR tacked onto the end of it.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I will just convince him to go back to abstain. I can see how switching to fr would mess things up! That's why i felt so uneasy about it! I appreciate your info and all. I figure if I ovulate Wednesday thatd be a 2 day cut off and if I O Thursday or Friday we could make another attempt. I doubt it'll hold of til next Sunday or Monday but we will wait that long if so.
    I am having pains today like I do around o but last month I had them a week before actually O'ing so who knows!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yep you can get O pains before, during, and after O and they aren't really helpful for pinning down O, unfortunately.

Good luck and pink dust headed your way!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea they are worse today so I was hoping for at least a little pink on the opk but there's still barely a squinter! We decided to go back to abstain and do hurry up fr if I get a +opk before Saturday. If we do hurry up fr then I won't j&d to help compensate for low sperm count. If I get a +opk Sat or later we will make a regular attempt. I'm excited! Just waiting for that + now!
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    can you post a current chart?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here it is! The last dip I believe to be so low bc I slept with my mouth open!
    Screenshot_20180821-163700.jpg
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast