Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you for telling me how it really is! I was expecting it to be the same as it is now. I didn't get any breast size changes or sensitivity during my previous pregnancy so sort-of hoping it's the same next time too...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope so too! Don't want to put you off of it because it was very rewarding in the end, but it wasn't easy! GL!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm stubborn , and it can't be worse than BF was when we first got started - agony! definitely worth it in the end

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Absolutely- it's very rewarding I found it exactly the same as Atomic- mentally challenging as well as physically painful. I had internal pain like Z It was like sucking milk out of a stone...LOL. By 18 w I have nothing left in me so my little guy tried so hard to get it out of me and decided to nurse longer than usual... Ahhhhhh!
    The mentally difficult part - I felt like this animal instinct came over me(which is VERY common)and I wanted him OFF me NOW. I had to start counting down from 10 and then prying him off me otherwise I would have lost it. It's this weird, icky feeling to me...I'm sure it's nature kicking in, telling you to get that baby off because of the pregnancy or something. I would have loved to try to tandem but I just cannot emotionally handle nursing to the end of the pregnancy My 18 mos old has just been weaned. He wasn't really into it-just a morning nurse-so it was pretty easy to stop but I still feel guilt. My last baby is going to nurse until 4...I can see it now I hope that everything is super smooth, in the nursing department, for you during pregnancy Everyone's experience is so different. Know that if it does get tough you have others here that understand that feeling. It's good to chat about that stuff! Lots of luck, Rainbow!!!
    xo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DM - I read your reply out to my husband and he sounded quite surprised too. I guess you're right, it's our body's way of saying "don't give out any more nutrients, you and the new baby need them now"...

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    well... I have booked another doctors appointment!
    this time with the lady who says she has an interest in family planning on her bio on the website.

it's on Friday afternoon.

What should I say? how do I politely tell her that the other doctor didn't know much about this and I don't believe what she told me, and that I want a second opinion? for all I know they're best friends...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I;ve taken B6 and it lengthened my LP from 9 to 12 days.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    how much did you take? it didn't seem to work for me last cycle and despite taking more my LP got shorter than the previous 2 cycles

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How did it go???
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the doctor was nicer and slightly more knowledgeable, but still got the same answer - that she had never heard of the phrase "luteal phase defect", and that "despite what you read on the internet, in this country we don't do anything to treat it". Especially in someone who is BF and who has been TTC less than a year. She advises letting nature take it's course and to keep BDing twice a week WITHOUT my DH releasing for himself...
    she also advised me to stop using the internet to do this research, to avoid OPKs and temping, and to relax as often when women start to relax they get results, so she says. Wonder if she spotted my skeptical look!

Even though I specifically asked this time she refused to offer guidance on quantity of vit b6/vitex/progesterone cream to use if I chose to try that

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast