Poll: What Kind of Mom Are You?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

HIGH or LOW Maintenance Mom and gender of children!

So I have been wondering and can't find much online... Does the moms life style play a role in gender?

A. Do moms who color their hair, have there nails done, exercise to stay thin, overly clean their homes, and so on... have more girls?

B. Do moms who don't care about hair and nails, take their time cleaning the house, or enjoy sitting around... have more boys?

... Forgot the add "have girls" and "have boys" to the poll so...
    Are you A or B?
    Last edited by purplepoet20; November 17th, 2011 at 01:04 PM.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If that's the case it's no wonder I have so many boys!!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just posted a poll for this... we need a lot of answers to help other sway!
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm more type B....but I'm not messy when it comes to my looks, I just don't have that hi-tech appearance kwim.
    I WAS thin ( before boy sway ) but never excersised, never polish my nails. I def enjoy more to sit around with friends for a cup of coffee then to clean my house LOL but that's only natural right?

I voted 3rd option: High Main. when going somewhere Low Main. most of the time and my house cleaned but not everyday
    2 girls so far....
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't really get this q's? What do you mean by #3? high main. but when going somewhere low main?
    And the clean the house 1-2 times a week you mean the whole house everything or just some cleaning?
    And is this about us or the house?
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    High maintenance is a term for a women who has to have the perfect look like... coloring hair all the time, have nails perfect, makeup, nice clothing.

I put house cleaning because some women use chemicals to clean the house... somewhere I saw that being around chemicals lowers fertility in both men and women. I myself only use vinager for all house cleaning so I wondered if girl moms use the bad smelling stuff.

The poll really sucks and I can't change it.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I'm a type B in my house...but type A/perfectionist when it comes to my crafts etc. I clean every so often, but it's mainly tidying I do. I'm an all or nothing kinda person- I start doing a deep clean and feel the need to keep going, through the whole house until I collapse into a pile on my bed at 10 o'clock at night. Once the house has been cleaned like above, I tend to let it go again. Piles of laundry, unvaccumed, etc... And then the process starts again. I do not use chemicals AT ALL and haven't for over 5 years now. I get my hair done(colored)about 3x a year. My nails are TERRIBLE and I reallydont care I wear makeup about 5x a year. I really don't go overboard with my looks at all. I do like to get fancied up every once in awhile, but for the most part I'm comfy in my sweats at home
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't fit into the categories you have but, I exercise for health and to stay thin, I don't do my nails or wear make up but stared dying my hair at home. Don't care about my house too much, would rather hang with my kids and friends. A lot would say I was a perfectionist but I think I have changed a lot over the last 10 years. I have 2 boys!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My house is messy even though i want it tidy but hello six boys and a husband lol At home i just wear pajamas and pull my hair back in a hair tie but when i go in public even just to walmart i HAVE to have my makeup done and perfume on or i feel naked.I love clothes but my kids come first so I usually just wear someothing casual and cute.I have above 5 boxes of hair color laying around but i never seem to get a chance to do it lol and i always paint my toenails but my fingernails i usually dont do since im usually up to my elbows in dishes,laundry and such and it would be pointless.
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I´m a lot like Doulamama,in cleaning the house I do the minimum necessary daily and then when things are starting to pile up I start to clean like a freak untill everything is clean and/or I´m exhausted. About my sewing projects I´m a lot more determined. I don´t really care a lot about how I look on normal days, but when I go out I wear (some) makeup and dress up. I don´t do my nails or dye my hair.

I have been wondering about this too and all the high maintenance, really beautiful mommies I know, have only girls.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast