Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Psyllium Husk for girl swayer

Does psyllium husk sway towards anything? I've been having digestive problems for around 4 years. It's irritable bowel syndrome where I can be easily bloated and suffer diarrhoea easily. THese days the symptoms are pretty manageable but i still have frequent bowel movements compared to other people but these couple of days I've been taking psyllium husk and the IBS symptoms are suddenly near gone!

Is it safe to take while TTC girl?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great that it helps w/your IBS!!! Psyllium husks are great for girl swayers on the Low Everything diet! It can help limit the fat, nutrient, etc. absorbtion (lower nutrients, lower fat, lower protein, etc. sways girl). Also, w/a girl sway diet, it can be a bit difficult to have normal bowel movements so fiber supps like this can help in that dept too.

Here's a recipe for a girl sway smoothie I make every day using Psyllium Husks:

Quote Originally Posted by Out of the Blue View Post
    BTW, I also use Trader Joe's Secrets of the Psyllium to make a really yummy smoothie every night in my mini blender:

- 8 oz Whole Foods 365 Organic Rice Milk
    - Trader Joe's - Organic Raspberries - Frozen, 1 cup
    - Trader Joe's - Secrets of the Psyllium, 2 Tablespoons
    - Your choice of sweetener

Cals - 197 (w/out sugar or fake sugar)
    Fat - 4
    Protein - 5
    Fiber - 29
    Sodium - 136

DH even likes this and makes it for himself sometimes.
    You can use your own brands of ingredients and the cals, etc. should work out to something similar.
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have IBS as well and I did notice an improvement on the girl diet... I skipped am meal and just drank coffee and tried to eat meals that were almost 100% fat free. I recently just added psyllium husk to my diet and found that I am loosing weight really fast but I was 30-40lbs over weight. The fiber has made me overly regular. Just make sure you drink tons of water all day because the girl diet and the fiber will affect you the wrong way if not enough water.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am planning on using psyllium husk tablets in my pink sway. I, too, have had IBS symptoms for years and found that if I eat a serving of All Bran Bran Buds cereal every morning, I'm pretty much always "safe" (i.e., no emergency trips to the bathroom needed!). However, since I can't do cereal for TTC a girl (too nutrient rich, which sways boy), I'm turning to the psyllium husk tablets, as psyllium is a chief ingredient in my cereal. I'm hoping this will keep me from having "tummy troubles" return and not harm my sway.
    2013 (my pray+sway baby girl is here!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it's fine. Fiber is good for pink because it removes fats and cholesterol, and fat soluble vitamins from your body before you can digest them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ