Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    By the time the "right combination" comes out, it wont be for me, cause there's no more children after this one.

So Im really hoping my combination has worked for me!!
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh well its too late now (maybe, in 2ww) since it really just occurred to me that it's probably not ideal which is why I am asking. I'm hoping other factors cancel it out - low blood sugar, low food intake, supps, low bmi. (please please please) I'm sure some days my sodium is higher than recommended but not constantly. My blood pressure is on the lower end of normal actually and my weight is lowish so it's in moderation and not the worst fast food anyway. I wish i had seen no takeout as a suggested factor, i was focusing on the other nutrition parts and I how i could fit them in. Also I haven't paid attention to others who have girls or boys since I wasn't interested before or didn't know them before they had their kids.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    most convenient food - processed ready meals, packed sandwiches, restaurant meals, takeaways contain a LOT of fat and sodium. I'd say they'd sway blue for certain...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    calico i think you will be ok, you don't sound to different from me when i concieved my daughter, good luck for your bfp.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    I don't think eating out is what a normal "girl dieter" would choose to do. There is too much stuff not on the girl diet IMO.

Of course, I'm sure we could all name people that eat junk food all the time and have all girls. If it were that easy, we'd all go to McDonald's and order up one baby girl please!
    Thats me lol I hate to admit it but I do eat alot of junk food.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would sayeating out sways boy for sure.I eat that way athome and when i go out,i never choose low cal/low salt stuff plus the variety sways blue imo.
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by calico View Post
    I eat out practically every meal (like Starbucks lattes, bakery cookies or cake, subway sandwiches, pasta, bean burritos, etc) so I rarely make my own meals for my am snack, lunch or dinner. I'm picky and it takes too much effort to make stuff for just me and I just prefer to buy food for convenience. I realize I can't control the ingredients or minerals levels but it is just how Ive eaten for years and it does not have a big effect on my weight, I'm pretty stable at 94-95lbs. So now I am wondering whether it hurts my chances for a girl? (I don't have any kids yet.) Do you or do you know people who eat a lot of foods/meals out and what genders do they have?
    I think it matters specifically what you eat, not where it comes from.

Restaurant foods tend to be much higher in fat and sodium than homemade, tho, and also tend to be larger portion size than what you really "need" to survive on. But if you weighg 94 lbs, I doubt that's much of an issue for you!

If this is something you've done for years, then it prob. doesn't sway as hard either direction for you as it would for someone who just started eating out regularly.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by calico View Post
    Oh well its too late now (maybe, in 2ww) since it really just occurred to me that it's probably not ideal which is why I am asking. I'm hoping other factors cancel it out - low blood sugar, low food intake, supps, low bmi. (please please please) I'm sure some days my sodium is higher than recommended but not constantly. My blood pressure is on the lower end of normal actually and my weight is lowish so it's in moderation and not the worst fast food anyway. I wish i had seen no takeout as a suggested factor, i was focusing on the other nutrition parts and I how i could fit them in. Also I haven't paid attention to others who have girls or boys since I wasn't interested before or didn't know them before they had their kids.
    I will NEVER put no takeout as a recommendation for anyone because I don't think it's supported by the facts and swaying has to fit INTO our lives rather than becoming our lives.

Personally, I am not at all convinced that high sodium intake sways blue anyway. People around the world (and all mammals) have an unlimited taste for salt and yet continue to have both boys and girls in 50-50 ratio.

Also, I personally believe that "chemistry" like preservatives, etc probably sway pink to some extent and that is plentiful in restaurant foods.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We ate out a lot before we conceived DS1 but not before the others (or at all since having children!). We would eat mainly at Indian or Italian restaurants and I was NEVER sensible about what I ordered! I would eat whatever I fancied, which was never healthy, and would often have 3 courses and copious amounts of wine! This is pretty much in line with how I am with food naturally - whether we're eating out or eating at home. I'm either all or nothing when it comes to healthy eating/losing weight and I've always conceived during a period when I've been very 'all'!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks AS, that is such a relief! You made some good points so I am feeling slightly better about it now. I am not a traditional fast food eater - not TacoBell/McD/KFC, etc (greasy, fatty food) - usually somewhat more healthy and not a ton of it. I'm small so my appetite is limited even if I wanted to eat a whole lot. And I'm not a big snacker, if I want something between meals its usually a coke/dr. pepper to hold me over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12