Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by carmella_marie View Post
    your body can gear up to O and even get O pains and not O, if you're not getting a clear temp shift, you may not be ovulating. You may want to try the LE or IG diet and drop everything else. I think that sways the most and has the least affect on fertility. But if you're not Oing, it won't matter what else you're doing, ya know?
    But if she is getting AF and it is coming when it is supposed to and it is normal, she IS ovulating. This is true regardless of what her temps are doing.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Even if you don't have a lot of EWCM coming out, that doesn't mean there isn't some up inside. Diet can def. reduce EWCM and that's actually good because that's what sways. It can take some time for things to return to normal.

Is your husband still taking LR and Cran? I would have him stop those. The issue may have nothing to do with you - that LR is powerful stuff and he just may need a little time for it to leave his system.

Have you guys dropped everything or are you still using any of the tactics you mentioned? How many attempts in the fertile window?? You might want to BD every 2-4 days to optimize sperm count and then BD on 0-2, 0-1, and O to up odds of conception.

If you're really concerned, you can try Preseed (I would do one month on Preseed alone) and then the next month, you can use Robi/Muci and Preseed. I don't think you NEED to do this, I suspect that in the same time frame (the next two months) a big dose of Vitamin P (patience) is going to accomplish the same thing. I think you need to treat it as you've really only been trying for the two months you weren't swaying. Swaying can be almost like being on birth control and it takes time to find the sweet spot where you're swaying but not totally preventing pg.

Good luck!!
    Thanks for you reply atomic...starting to feel much better. My hubby has stopped taking LR and Cran (as of October) as i feel this was having a HUGE effect on his sperm count. He had difficulties performing as the LR had such an effect. I figuered it needed time to get out of his system but wasn't sure just how long.

I have completely dropped everything and I started taking pernatals again. At this point I want a baby more than I want a baby girl. I want my kids to be no more tan 3 years apart if at all possible.

As for attempts in the fertile window; we have been bding everyday leading up to O (O-5 to O give or take as I work nights and sometimes I'm just not there!) but I think for next attempt we will aim for every other day as you suggested as this is what we did to conceive our son.

My periods are very regular and never out of the ordinary. I truly believe I am ovulating. I think all my swaying kinda messed with my system (and hubbies) and our bodies just need time to get back to normal.

I think a BIG dose of vitamin P will be good for me. I feel myself getting worked up about this so I think its time for me to let nature take its course and stop trying to control everything. I need to just have faith that I will get the baby that my family needs and I am totally fine with that. Thank you for all the feed back. I really appreciate it.
    2 year old Boy
    Swaying and Praying for a EDD August 24th!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12