Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

No Cervical Mucus

So i was originally swaying pink but since September I have dropped everything except I still don't eat breakfast and i drink a diet coke every other day and a coffee misto (basically a low-fat latte) daily.

Before I started swaying pink (asprin, j and d, antihistamines, 2 diet cokes a day, frequent release, hubby taking licorice root and cranberry) I had tons of EWCM 1-2 days before I ovulated. So for the past 2 cycles since giving up swaying I have had no mucus whatsoever. Is this normal? Is two months not enough time to allow my body to go back to normal? I'm kinda worried because I think this could be a major reason why i have not gotten pregnant so far.

I had no problems getting pregnant in tha past (second month trying with my first pregnancy and first month with my second). I know that trying is different from child to child but I'm really starting to think that something is wrong and before I go get checked out I wanted to get your opinion. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this as most of us pink swayers aim for no mucus. Just thought I would ask. Thanks!
    Last edited by mandicane; November 29th, 2011 at 09:30 PM.
    2 year old Boy
    Swaying and Praying for a EDD August 24th!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you charting/temping to know if you ovulate? If you are ovulating, no big deal. If you aren't ovulating, you may need to add some nutrients back in to get your body going again.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never had much of any myself throughout my life. That is a good idea to chart or do opks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm guessing your hormones are probably out of whack and it may take a little more time.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pretty sure i am ovulating ( I got o pains) but I didn't get them last month, that had me worried, but I did this month. I was charting in the beginning but I wasn't noticing a change in my temps at all even when my period came. They pretty much stayed the same which is weird b/c when trying for my son I had text book temps. Not sure whats going on but I'm starting to think my hormones are out of wack but why? i don't feel that my sway factor where that hard core. Any ideas which sway factors could have messed up my cycle?
    2 year old Boy

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    have you lost much weight?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No. Not doing the diet. I've pretty much stayed the same. I work out about 3 days a week (running for 30 minutes and light weights).
    2 year old Boy

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    your body can gear up to O and even get O pains and not O, if you're not getting a clear temp shift, you may not be ovulating. You may want to try the LE or IG diet and drop everything else. I think that sways the most and has the least affect on fertility. But if you're not Oing, it won't matter what else you're doing, ya know?
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even if you don't have a lot of EWCM coming out, that doesn't mean there isn't some up inside. Diet can def. reduce EWCM and that's actually good because that's what sways. It can take some time for things to return to normal.

Is your husband still taking LR and Cran? I would have him stop those. The issue may have nothing to do with you - that LR is powerful stuff and he just may need a little time for it to leave his system.

Have you guys dropped everything or are you still using any of the tactics you mentioned? How many attempts in the fertile window?? You might want to BD every 2-4 days to optimize sperm count and then BD on 0-2, 0-1, and O to up odds of conception.

If you're really concerned, you can try Preseed (I would do one month on Preseed alone) and then the next month, you can use Robi/Muci and Preseed. I don't think you NEED to do this, I suspect that in the same time frame (the next two months) a big dose of Vitamin P (patience) is going to accomplish the same thing. I think you need to treat it as you've really only been trying for the two months you weren't swaying. Swaying can be almost like being on birth control and it takes time to find the sweet spot where you're swaying but not totally preventing pg.

Good luck!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mandicane View Post
    I'm pretty sure i am ovulating ( I got o pains) but I didn't get them last month, that had me worried, but I did this month. I was charting in the beginning but I wasn't noticing a change in my temps at all even when my period came. They pretty much stayed the same which is weird b/c when trying for my son I had text book temps. Not sure whats going on but I'm starting to think my hormones are out of wack but why? i don't feel that my sway factor where that hard core. Any ideas which sway factors could have messed up my cycle?
    If you're getting AF, then you're ovulating. No need to temp if AF shows up when she is supposed to. If you weren't ovulating, you would either NOT be getting AF or you would be getting a really weird AF, either super light or super heavy, not arriving on the proper day, and you would know something was different.

You can get O pains one month and then not another, that is perfectly normal.

Don't worry about your temps changing, that happens sometimes. Maybe you have different sleep/wake patterns now or whatever, it happens after we have a baby.

I really think that you should not panic at this point. Doctors won't even SEE people until they have been TTC for 6 months to a year (and months you were swaying, do not count because you were actively doing things that reduce odds of pg.) Give it another month or two, use the Preseed and Robi/Muci if you want to, and give it time to return to normal.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast