Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying after miscarriage

Today was confirmed that I am having a miscarriage. I should've been 7+4 but there was no hb and measure 6+2. we haven't decided what we are doing yet, swaying again, just ttc without swaying or just calling it quits. But if we sway again, I have a question or 2:
    1. I was on the le diet for 14 weeks and been off 5 weeks now. If I start it next week, do i need to wait at least 6 wks before ttc? Or should I start the diet and ttc whenever I O again? Whether it's 2 weeks or 6 from now.
    2. Does a miscarriage sway enough to trump the 6 wks of diet?
    If we try swaying again, I would like to do diet, rephresh only no sooner than 2 days before o, low calories on and around o day, hurry up fr (worked well for us with unpredictable o), and hopefully the miscarriage will sway pink enough with those things to give us a HEALTHY dd.
    What do you all think? Any experience conceiving right after a miscarriage?
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016
    💗Prayed then swayed GIRL due with my 🌈July 2019💗 IT'S A GIRL!!💕

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Raising I don't have any advice I'm sure Atomic will have some good advice for you but I just wanted to say how sorry I am that you are going through this I know how much you put into your sway and I truly hope you fall pregnant again and have your beautiful rainbow girl xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so, so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it can be to sway so hard and lose the baby -- sometimes over and over. I am truly hoping this was awful luck and loss and your next pregnancy is your sticky, healthy girl!

Getting pregnant after loss seems to sway girl per atomic. I don't know if "offsetting" the 6 extra weeks on diet is the right mindset -- there's not a points system in different columns that sort of "adds" up to a really strong sway or not. It's all just variables towards chance. You were swaying those for quite awhile beforehand -- longer than you were off -- so I'd think you're not out of the running of being considered LE imo. It takes awhile to offset the diet -- probably longer than the few weeks of your pregnancy <3

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I'm so sorry to read this.

Just pick it up with diet and then try whenever you're ready. The loss makes up for the time off diet, we have found.

There is NO benefit to low calories on and around O Day. This does nothing (if doing that worked, we'd diet for one day!) and can delay or even stop ovulation and I"ve seen it stop ovulation for tons of people.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    I am so, so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it can be to sway so hard and lose the baby -- sometimes over and over. I am truly hoping this was awful luck and loss and your next pregnancy is your sticky, healthy girl!

Getting pregnant after loss seems to sway girl per atomic. I don't know if "offsetting" the 6 extra weeks on diet is the right mindset -- there's not a points system in different columns that sort of "adds" up to a really strong sway or not. It's all just variables towards chance. You were swaying those for quite awhile beforehand -- longer than you were off -- so I'd think you're not out of the running of being considered LE imo. It takes awhile to offset the diet -- probably longer than the few weeks of your pregnancy <3
    exactly. There's not a points system (much better put than I put it) it's just that the loss does sway pink and you were on diet a good deal of time before. Plus many people don't get pregnant that first month out anyway so it's very likely that you'll end up with the 6 weeks on diet anywya.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for your loss, hoping you get your sticky pink bean very soon.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you everyone. It was very heartbreaking to experience passing the tissue that same day too. What made it the worst was it was the 1st time my dh didn't go to the 1st appt with me. He left work immediately and came asap but it would've been better if he had been there and I know he regrets that.

Thanks throwawaypanther. You're probably my right (atomic too) I was on the diet for sooo long that it shouldn't be completely offset yet. And I was wrong about how long I've been off the diet. It wasn't 5 weeks it was 3 bc I didn't quit the diet until my bfp. It was a glorious 3 weeks of eating whatever I wanted whenever (figured I'd better before MS set in). I have been researching it and it seems that trying immediately has shown to lower risk of repeat mc. So I am leaning towards trying asap. Plus now I feel like I just want a healthy baby. Yea a girl would be nice but omg, I don't want to mc again even if it's not my dd. I realized how much more important the health of the baby and pregnancy is over gender. Not that I didn't know but I didn't fully understand. My dh and I are giving it a few days before we talk about ttc again. I am sure we will tho. I think this made him realize how much he wanted #4 too.

One more question, does mc delay o typically? I know everyone is different but if it typically doesn't then that means I should ovulate in about 3 wks.
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to clarify, that data does NOT show that getting pregnant soon after a miscarriage lowers risks of having another. It shows that women who are able to get pregnant again quickly are less likely to have another miscarraige than those who can't get pregnant or are hesitant to try again soon for some reason (like complications, still feeling unwell, etc.) I really hate to see people take that data and then feel they need to try and conceive immediately before they are ready.

The pattern with ovulating after a loss is that there is no pattern. I'm sorry I wish I could help but people have ovulation all over the map and I would expect it to come at a different time than it has in the past.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry atomic, I actually do understand that. The study I read lumped women who conceived 0-3 after a mc and it showed a significant decrease in consecutive mc. It has not made me want to try immediately just bc of that but has made me feel like that's ok and wouldn't hurt anything. I wouldn't be surprised at all if dh wants me to have at first and I probably wouldn't argue.
    💙Ds1 2012
    💙Ds2 2014
    💙Ds3 2016

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey. Just wanted to send tons of hugs your way. Forget science and forget other peoples experiences. Just feel better the best you can and you will be ready soon enough and you will know it when it's the right time. Hang in there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast