Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

let's put the solar flares to bed for once and for all!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...ar-flares.html
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ar-flares.html
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rry-about.html
    New solar cycle has started! - In-Gender.com
    would like to TTC girl next year at earliest but still hesitate because of solar flair, ions, etc etc - should I take my time? - In-Gender.com (please note, if you are an Aussie or Kiwi, you ARE STILL affected by seasons, they're just the opposite of those that we experience in NAm and Europe)

This year started out as "the year of the boy" where these ions were going to mount an attack against us, shoot up our vaginas, and suddenly cause us to produce unbelievably high numbers of boys. But I have found there to be a disproportionate number of girls conceived among my friends and this includes people who were not swaying and could not have been "counteracting ions" in any way.

Here are just a very few and I know I'm leaving a ton of people out here!!

"Chocolate Lover" from IG - girl after 3 boys without swaying
    "Abby" from IG - girl after 2 boys without swaying
    "ThreeLittleCubs" from IG - girl after 3 boys without swaying
    "Sunny in Florida" from IG - girl after 3 girls without swaying
    Husband's good friend from HS - girl without swaying
    My son's friend - girl without swaying
    DoulaMama - girl without a knock-down, drag out sway
    Zanacal - girl without doing a lot of neg ion stuff or taking cal/mag which is supposed to make the right kind of ions in CM
    atomic sagebrush - girl after 4 boys without doing any neg. ion stuff or taking cal-mag
    Plus I know of a couple of people who conceived and lost baby girls that I would rather not mention for obvious reasons.

And several pretty dang good blue sways failed during the same time period unfortunately. IF (and that is the world's BIGGEST if!!!) ions sway in the way that "the other site" claims they do, it is GLARINGLY OBVIOUS that they make next to NO difference at all whatsoever because at least in my circles, this is the year of the girl.

To quote myself from one of the above threads:

"If solar flares are ever proven to make one iota of difference to gender ratio, I will strip naked and walk down the streets of New York leading the Macy's Day Parade!

Here's why - all these things that sway, the reason why they sway is not magic or voodoo, it's for real biological reasons that were either designed by God or fashioned by evolution over the course of millions of years for one reason alone - they help our ancestors to survive better and be more successful at handing down their genes to the next generation.

Things like diet and body type, even more "far out" things like seasons and the moon, affect everyone all the time and have for all these millions of years and so those are the types of things that affect our bodies enough so we evolve/are designed to be affected by them. Something that happens every eleven years or whatever the solar cycle is, that has very little affect on any of our day to day lives or bodies...there's just no way that any mechanism would be of such critical (or quite frankly ANY importance) that it would cause ALL humans everywhere on the face of the planet to suddenly start cranking out mostly one gender or another.

If that happened or had ever happened, it would be front page news on the cover of every magazine, newspaper...it would be in old books, in old legends...but there are none of these things, the gender ratio has hovered at 105-100 everywhere all the time wherever it was studied. Which strongly indicates that such an occurance (solar flares drastically affecting gender ratio all around the world) NEVER happened. Solar flares do not affect gender ratio.

I FORBID you guys to stress about solar flares."
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; October 14th, 2012 at 02:47 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But atomic, I am so stressed about solar flares it keeps me up all night!

LOL JUST KIDDING! I don't worry about ions at all. Not. one. single. bit. I refuse to raise my testosterone by stressing about ions!

(If you want to do ion stuff to make you feel better about your sway go for it! No right or wrong way to sway!)
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, if it makes people feel better to do it that's fine, but the frantic posts that were so upset over TTC in the "solar flare" years...just want those people to know that it's ok!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay, fine, I don't really care about ions too much, though I have been burning incense and taking short showers and I have turned off the ceiling fans. Can't hurt, right?

Glad that lots of people have gotten their girls this year....But I REALLY hope it isn't "year of the girl" for ME!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    But I have found there to be a disproportionate number of girls conceived among my friends and this includes people who were not swaying and could not have been "counteracting ions" in any way.
    Now I'm scared....
    Just kidding...mostly...lol!
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for this!
    08 09 12

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobber, the good news is that if ions due to solar flares don't seem to be swaying pink, they prob aren't swaying blue either!

The stuff you're doing for pos ions is (as far as I know anyway) all perfectly fine, can't hurt anyway. The short showers may even be good if you're not washing away too much CM ( I know, EWWW. )

Look at it this way - with all these people having girls, SOMEBODY has to be statistically "due" for a boy, you know!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    haha, love it! Solar flares are something I USED to worry about, but I completely agree with you, all of the other factors are waaaay more important. Even seasons and moon phase...(probably doesn't even have much of an effect on swaying), but I feel they have more of an effect then solar flares ever could.
    = One little prince! (2008) and
    Two little princesses (2010) (2013) successful girl sways

(my chart) http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234f4a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hobber, the good news is that if ions due to solar flares don't seem to be swaying pink, they prob aren't swaying blue either!

The stuff you're doing for pos ions is (as far as I know anyway) all perfectly fine, can't hurt anyway. The short showers may even be good if you're not washing away too much CM ( I know, EWWW. )

Look at it this way - with all these people having girls, SOMEBODY has to be statistically "due" for a boy, you know!!!
    Good point!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a boy in 2010, and most of my friends and people I know also had boys. There were a HUGE number of boys born locally around the same time... at all of the groups I went to there were very few girls.

However, don't think that this necessarily means that solar flares caused that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast