Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boosting Testosterone

I will add to this info as I research more, but I thought this would be good to have since there are so many threads on reducing testosterone for you TTC girly girl gals Some of us want more blue !

This is very amateur effort but hopefully helpful to some of you. It's the jumping-off point for me starting my own research so I thought I would share! Hopefully it's okay

Raising Testosterone for You and Your Man:

Most of this info comes from a great article here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/how-t...one-naturally/ Check it out for more detail and links

Indications of high testosterone

• In men, erection strength/frequency are good indicators
    • Emotional reactions to "losing" in men and women are stronger if testosterone is higher. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18505319) i.e. losing a game, something not going your way, etc.

Increasing Testosterone via Diet and Lifestyle:

Additional Thoughts

Taking the Trivers-Willard hypothesis into account, I think if you're TTC boy it would be best to start this well before actual TTC since a lot of it (sprinting, resistance training, even if you're doing it at home/chasing kids) can cause weight loss initially as your body functions better. By working on it in advance you'd have several months for your body to regulate and even build some muscle mass/raise testosterone levels and not be in danger of it thinking this is a "lean" time in your life.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great research! Green tea should be avoided because it is a phytoestrogen and may raise estrogen levels as well as SHBG levels. If there is more SHBG then the testosterone will bind to that and not be effective.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you SO MUCH! I had that on my To-Do list and hadn't gotten to it yet! Very much appreciated, and I will repost it in the "Best Practices" section!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am happy to help out! It is really helping my GD to research and plan right now so I'm doing a lot of reading. I hope it works for our attempt here in a couple of years

I just finished reading another study so I'll put a few notes in the Best Practices thread!