Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's best to get Clomid via prescription. Some people have had success telling their OB they'd been trying for many months and not conceiving, or that their cycles are really irregular, but that's of course a gamble and is nervewracking. You can still hve a great sway without it.

Swaying, even under ideal circumstances, produces about 25-30% opposites. So we can't know if there was something you could have done differently or if you just had bad luck or a little of both.

The two things that jump out at me right away are the stress over the temping/charting/cutoff and the high calcium/magnesium intake. I personally think those are strongly blue and I recommend not going that route next time. If you really want to do timing we can get a fertility monitor and BD with the high readings (that will still be a cutoff) but I don't want you tracking your temps and stressing over it. And as for the cal-mag, if you believe in that, take the supplements (without added Vit. D) if you'd like, but DO NOT then eat a high dairy diet on top of it. There are lots of nutrients in dairy foods and nutrients sway blue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Beer is fine and what my husband drank before we got our girl.
    Thats great! Hard to tell him to stop beer 😏😏😏

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It's best to get Clomid via prescription. Some people have had success telling their OB they'd been trying for many months and not conceiving, or that their cycles are really irregular, but that's of course a gamble and is nervewracking. You can still hve a great sway without it.

Swaying, even under ideal circumstances, produces about 25-30% opposites. So we can't know if there was something you could have done differently or if you just had bad luck or a little of both.

The two things that jump out at me right away are the stress over the temping/charting/cutoff and the high calcium/magnesium intake. I personally think those are strongly blue and I recommend not going that route next time. If you really want to do timing we can get a fertility monitor and BD with the high readings (that will still be a cutoff) but I don't want you tracking your temps and stressing over it. And as for the cal-mag, if you believe in that, take the supplements (without added Vit. D) if you'd like, but DO NOT then eat a high dairy diet on top of it. There are lots of nutrients in dairy foods and nutrients sway blue.
    Yeah! Absolutely agree. Basing on your studies/essays the failure of my previous sway does really make sense.
    I was sooo stressed in doing the perfect cut off that the month when I actually conceived I dropped temping and just BD day before O. I tried to get rid of semen as much as possible but one strong Y spermie made it :-) I was definitely on high proteins and dairy and cal+mag diet and maybe this was my "bad luck" in all this.
    I will follow your advises when ttc next time and I will try to have my OB prescripting clomid (hopefully without further blood works etc..).
    And yes... I will go down the sway route perfectly conscious that it might fail!
    Thanks Atomic!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12