Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

12 DPO Constant pink CM. Help?

Hi all. So we had our attempt and now I am 12 dpo, tracked by OPKs. I definitely feel pregnant and my stomach is doing crazy things. Yesterday as I was driving home I had intense sharp pains in my uterus area, which lasted maybe 20 seconds, but it was enough to almost make me want to stop the car, like jolted. I also needed to use the toilet so I thought its ok maybe I had left it too long (Ive been needing to "go" every hour or two, to the point I cant hold it). But when I got home, I found pink cm in my panty liner and in the toilet water. I got more later that evening and Im still seeing it and in my liner this morning it looked brown. But pink when i wipe. Its not a flow, but quarter size cm. I tested last night and it was negative. And again this morning, and it seemed the test is still negative, but I am almost CERTAIN today there is a line there, but its fainter than a squinter. I do see something? I have a feeling by tomorrow it will be a little more visible squinter. I dont think its my period. My period usually comes full flow the morning of my period day, never in small amounts of pink cm.

My question is whats going on with my CM?? I am so late now in the DPO for implantation bleeding, and I know people say if you DO happen to implant later it usually means miscarriage or a problem with the baby???? Im so worried now, I usually get my positives by 12 dpo, is it normal that if I am pregnant for it to show later than this? my HCG tests are 25 miu internet cheapies. I should have that amount at this dpo.

My cycle is odd this time as well. I usually get my period the 1st of every month. but last month October, I got it Oct 1, and then again October 28, instead of Nov 1. So it came a few days early last month. Im not sure if that means I am late on my period being today the 28, Or if I should go back to assuming it will have come on December 1 like all the other 5 months prior to October. I think the Oct 28 period was a fluke thing and it would have gone back to normal. If that is the case and I should consider my period dec 1, then as of now I am not late on my period, but if i would go by my last 28th day period I would be late today and that means I should have tested positive! I dont know?

Does anyone have any input? Im really hung up on not testing positive at 12 dpo, and if that could mean my baby has a problem if i AM pregnant? Is it possible that I have implanted in the days before 11 dpo and it just started to spot on that day, or does the spotting instantly happen after? I hope I implanted sooner than later! If I am pregnant, I just dont want to sit here thinking about that late implantation worry.
    I have never had implantation bleeding in my past 4 pregnancies, So I thought it was a one time spotting, I seem to have it for two days now! is that okay too?

Sorry for all the questions, I would love any input to put my mind at ease and of course yours Atomic <3

Thank you guys
    Last edited by Blessedbymybabies; November 28th, 2018 at 11:42 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pink CM is very common both before a period arrives and in early pregnancy.

I find true "implantation spotting" to be exceedingly rare. Most of what people CALL implantation spotting is bleeding from the cervix. Becuase the cervix is very soft and easily injured at about 7 DPO it's not at all unusual (and I know this is not "implatnation spotting" because so many people have it when they're not trying to conceive! and also because soo many people will tell me that they've experienced this after vigorously checking their cervix trying to "learn their cycle". Just leave your cervixes alone please ladies)

So NO, "late implanatation spotting" doesn't indicate anything becuase most "implantation spotting" is not implantation spotting and does not tell you anything about when your baby implanted.

Now, about the DPO you get pregnancy test...we have had several people who did not get positives till 14 and even in 2 cases 16 DPO. BUT most of the time, if you're pregnant you would start getting positives by 12 DPO. The other option is that you ovulated later than you think. That is not at all uncommon and so you're not out yet.

Do be cautious with symptom spotting though. Since my time on this site I've paid scrupulous attention to my cycles and often have what I would consider "I feel pregnant" symptoms during the 2ww. Jolts and pains and cramps and flutters and all sorts of stuff. I suspect that because we have enhanced blood flow during certain parts of our cycles it makes us feel normal sensations that normally we don't notice. I suspect that you had a little owie on your cervix that was irritated and that caused the pain and the blood mixed in the CM (just like how with any injury, you can suddenly find it started bleeding again randomly even though you do not recall reinjuring it.) OR, you could have a small polyp or fibroid in the uterus or a little erosion in the cervix that is causing a little spotting and some pain. We just can't know and so for now, operate under the assumption taht you could be pregnant but don't get your hopes up, and please please od not start experiencing tons of anxiety that something is wrong becaause everything youv'e described is quite normal.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m trying not to be anxious. I totally get what your saying that there is a number of things other than implantation it could be. I know I can’t know or control it I guess.. It seems the pink CM has stopped yesterday shortly after the post. I’ll keep an eye but Atomic in your opinion is getting a late bfp a bad sign? It seems by your answer saying some women don’t get it until later (14 and 16) indicate you don’t think it’s an issue but I want to confirm. I feel this is going to do my head in. I’m positive I’m pregnant now but let’s pretend like I know that is a fact if I Am pregnant I’m wondering if such a light line is NOrmal at 13 dpo. So I tested again today, and that test I took yesterday which I said I am sure I see something extremely faint but barely there, it is just a tad darker today. Yesterday I can see it at a certain angle but today it’s just there. Looking at them side by side earlier. Just barely a squinter but it’s definitely not stark white anymore. I know it’s there and is not in my head because the first test could not be anymore negative, then yesterday’s as I explained and today’s. I would be 13 dpo. I know my body gets thrown off every couple cycles with my period a few days and goes back too what it used to be, so I really think my period would be coming the 1st of December like all the months before my October 28, so I don’t think I’m really late yet but I should show so much more of a line by this point shouldn’t I? And if it WAS going to be the 28 than I am late. I know it’s just a waiting game to see what happens it’s just bending my mind into a pretzel. Wish I could get a test more sensitive then 25 to test but since either way I am only a day and a half away from
    My period of Dec 1 I don’t understand what could be happening, unless I truly did ovulate a lot later than November 16 (pos OPK on nov 15). Just can’t seem to get past the feeling of it not feeling normal to not have a decent line this late if I actually am pregnant. I hope to be put at ease Tomorrow with a decent line.
    Last edited by Blessedbymybabies; November 29th, 2018 at 03:58 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, I do not think late BFP are any reason to worry at all whatsoever. The issue is that it's very faint, not the day you are getting it on. We would hope to see it darkening up over the next few days. (but please don't panic if it doesn't do this consistently and dances back and forth from lighter to darker at first)

5. Likes Blessedbymybabies liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see... so if the issue is not what day it’s on but that it is faint. what could that mean and why is it an issue? I do know of course that it should be darkening, as we all know, so I hope this is the case, I guess I would just like to know for my own knowledge if it didn’t what that would mean

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Could you get a test that says "pregnant " or not pregnant " instead of the ones that just show a line?

8. Likes Blessedbymybabies liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic I sent you a private message and this is the photo, the last darker test being today being 14 dpo. It’s so light still!. I’m so worried if you could read my message and respond about the photoimage.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Blessedbymybabies; November 30th, 2018 at 10:40 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blessedbymybabies View Post
    I see... so if the issue is not what day it’s on but that it is faint. what could that mean and why is it an issue? I do know of course that it should be darkening, as we all know, so I hope this is the case, I guess I would just like to know for my own knowledge if it didn’t what that would mean
    What happens with a chemical pregnancy is that a fertilized egg starts to implant and then for some reason something isn't right and the process doesn't finish. The body pulls the plug on the pregnancy, but not before a very small amount of preganncy hormone is released. This can register for a day or two on a pregnancy test, but the test will be very faint. Now, the trouble is you can also get a faint pregnancy test early in pregnancy too because it's just early on. But in those cases over the course of a few days the test would become darker.

As for those tests, I'm not convinced they are positives. Some brands of tests can make a very faint line in the spot where the true test line will appear and they can be at times mistaken for positives. The one on the right is ~maybe~ a real positive but then again it may just be the lighting.

What we're hoping for here is that these tests will be darker soon and that you ovulated later than you think. Because by 13 DPO ~most~ of the time you'd be seeing a much darker positive than that. There are exceptions of course but my concern is not that the test is late (because if you had a dark pos at 13 DPO I would not be concerned) but because the test is faint.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I took another pregnancy test this morning and it is slightly darker. I’m positive either I’m having a chemical at this point and I’m even more scared it could be ectopic since I had weird spotting days ago.. I can’t believe this is happening, I just want whatever is happening to be over with, I hope so bad it is not ectopic. I’m absolutely terrified I don’t know what to feel crying so bad
    Last edited by Blessedbymybabies; December 1st, 2018 at 10:35 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast