Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone use Ava Bracelet to sway?

Hi gals...I have one DS and am looking to sway pink within the next 2-3 months. Wondering if anyone has used the Ava bracelet to help verses OPKs? I tried swaying before but ended up with two chemicals. Before I did supplements calcium cranberry and mag lime douche and used Smiley OPKs. Wondering if anyone has any new tricks- thanks.

Pink dust to all

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A few people have. I don't think it adds anything we can't get cheaper from OPK, but if you already have one it's fine to use it instead.

Very few of us douche on this site. I don't recommend cranberry (it has tons of side effects and doesn't work) and I actually believe it can cause chemicals because it makes your blood super thin, then your body releases a lot of clotting factors to compensate, then you ovulate and stop it suddenly, but your body keeps making the clotting factors for some time before it "figures that out" and that may make it much harder for a baby to implant. I would have you phase out cranberry totally.

What we've found works best is LE Diet 12 weeks or longer plus coffee, fiber, alcohol; cardio exercise 60 min a day, 4-7 days a week (more days is better), one attempt in the fertile window, Clomid or Femara if you can get them. For hubby, jogging/biking and smoking have been proven in studies to sway pink and we also believe that olive leaf extract and soy milk may help some. I understand this is different from what other sites say but just ask ask ask because there is always a reason why, and I answer all the questions people ask as quick as I can and I"m always happy to explain.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much- I’ve been following ingender for years, and the last year I switched over to this site. Your site is so much more up to date. And I know you research the sh*t out of everything. I appreciate that. I’m a researcher myself. I research EVERYTHING. Knowledge is power right? So it was hard for me to let go of the stuff I’d been reading for years. But I did the douche and the cranberry and the supps the last two times I tried and I got a chemical and a blighted ovum. So I’m going to try to get the femara, I’m already dieting and limiting my calories since like August, so I’m doing good. And I’ve been exercising 3 days a week for the last 3 months. I have one boy- I didn’t sway with him. But everything I was doing was extremely boy friendly. My soul cries for a girl. Thinking about hearing the words it’s a girl can make me cry on the spot. I had gender disappointment bad with my son. But I know everything happens for a reason. But a good sway can’t hurt haha thank you so much atomic! Your dedication to this site and these girls moves me.

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly! Knowledge is power and I want to help everyone get their DG as quickly, safely, and sanely as possible.

I know it's really hard to give up on some of this stuff but so many of us have felt that way and then got an opposite (or two, or three, sigh) doing things that way before we realized "this just can't be working". So please don't hesitate to ask any questions you have, I'm happy to help - once you hear the case against many of the old school tactics it's a lot easier to give up on them.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi NoahDax - I am new to this site but have been researching swaying since we found out the gender of our DD (now 11mo). Desperate for a boy, I immediately bought the Ava bracelet and religiously tracked for 3mo along with other tracking methods (CM, OPK, etc)

Ava has been creepily accurate at guessing my period start date (I wake up to a notification "did you start your period?" - race to the bathroom & sure enough, yes every time)

So, hoping I've read/used it correctly as another metric to zero in on ovulation to help me sway blue!! I actually found this site because I am perplexed by my post-O Ava data. I woke & synced my Ava expecting to see the usual "day after ovulation day" temp spike which has been the case the last 3 months... but it was a dip??

How consistent do you find your Ava? Is it good at predicting your period?

This last month of tracking I felt so confident because my Ava o-day prediction and CM egg white consistency and OPK+ smiley face ALLLLLLL aligned to indicate I would ovulate Friday, so I did baking soda douche, waited 20min, then dtd

Then woke up to the weird BBT dip on my Ava app???? Wondering if there is such thing as super super early (like immediate) implantation that my Ava picked up on?
    Last edited by Blue2; December 3rd, 2018 at 10:49 PM.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Blue - it may be that you didn't ovulate yet (for the reasons I explained in your other post) OR it may be just a fluky low temp.

It's very common for cycles to be irregular when swaying.

No, you cannot implant immediately and the so-called "implantation dip" is not caused by implantation anyway. The "implantation dip" is caused by a surge of estrogen that often happens about 7 DPO and is not caused by implantation. People have that dip even in non-pregnant charts, and others don't have it and are pregnant. There's a small correlation between people who have a big, noticeable dip and those who get BFP, but it's now believed that greater hormone levels = higher pregnancy rates and the big dips are coincidental to pregnancy, not caused by it.

9. Thanks Blue2 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! I read your Maternal Dominance/Privileged Daughter hypothesis this morning. Very thorough!! Needless to say, I'm a Jeannie/Martha (was on my honeymoon when DD was conceived, aka the lowest stress & most sexually active I've ever been)

Hopefully the hypothesis environmental factors will help make up for an irregular cycle this sway. I got a low OPK result yesterday morning then a high OPK result yesterday evening, which doesn't make sense with BBT & CM - think the test stick is faulty now

Guess we'll see if Ava correctly predicts my next period or picks up on a pregnancy... thanks again!

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    p.s. sorry I just saw your footer about no private messages, my mistake! Will post in forums

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    p.s. sorry I just saw your footer about no private messages, my mistake! Will post in forums
    No worries, it just takes me a long time to get back to people via PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    keep us posted - I like the Ava in theory but not that many people have used it yet. Would love to hear all about anyone's experiences with it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast