Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My TTC Girl Diet so far, but a question with caloric intake??

So with both of my sons I worked out (running & lifting weights - but not a meat head of any sort). I always have fallen in the range of weight around 124 with both boys when I conceived, at 5'6ish in height. After my second son I have been weighing anywhere between 115-118, currently 116. I own a business since having DS2 and my stress levels I think cause my weight to drop. But I don't think I should drop too much more, so do I just maintain and then really deprive myself week prior to O???

Today my diet, how does it look:

No Breakfast, but peppermint tea
    Bottle of CL
    Lunch: Handful of low salt wheat thins, one slice of low sodium Muenster cheese and Chobani Greek Yogurt
    Glass of Sprite Zero mixed with 100% cran juice
    Snacks: 3 Quaker rice cakes
    Dinner will be a bowl of pasta with unsalted butter, mushrooms and parm cheese

Can I have Chai Tea or decaf coffee in morning - just to feel a little like breakfast??? Oh how I miss breakfast

Thanks!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i would add a big glass of milk in there. worked for me dispite boy sways. also dh ate ice cream even though i told him not to and he's addicted to hot showers. he refused to let me pack him in ice so i blame him for failed sways. try that it seems to have counter acted my boy diet and suppliments. good luck
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, you can have a decaf coffee at breakfast if you like!

how long have you been doing the diet? that doesn't look like enough calories to lose weight slowly to me..

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    yes, you can have a decaf coffee at breakfast if you like!

how long have you been doing the diet? that doesn't look like enough calories to lose weight slowly to me..
    Hi Rainbowflower-

Well I was low calorie the week prior with a cheat day, but really started New Years Eve. I have never eaten excessive, but really healthy, so I figured my body may need that shock. We were planning on trying in February, so I didn't have too much time to deprive myself. I do think my pasta plate probably had a little too much...

I took my ph, using strips (waiting for digital to arrive), and it looks as if my ph is between 4-5

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck if you find you lose too much too fast don't be afraid to eat a bit more none of us know how long TTC will take, especially when swaying pink, and if you go at it full pelt to begin with you might not be able to keep it up long term

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you will do! I am about to order lunch as I'm a little shaky

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    good plan, don't make yourself ill, listen to your body too

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That seems low on cals, depending on how much pasta you're eating? Good luck!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I had a good portion of pasta. But today tried to up things a little as I think/feel AF coming soon...

No breakfast
    Rice cake at 10:30
    1/2 a scrambled egg white wrap in tortilla with swiss and mushrooms
    Snack: Handful of low salt wheat thins
    Dinner: 1/2 tilapia (from Outback) about 8 green beans (I could tell they had butter), half a greek yogurt, two rice cakes
    Lots of CL and Sprite Zero with Cran.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sosapop View Post
    So with both of my sons I worked out (running & lifting weights - but not a meat head of any sort). I always have fallen in the range of weight around 124 with both boys when I conceived, at 5'6ish in height. After my second son I have been weighing anywhere between 115-118, currently 116. I own a business since having DS2 and my stress levels I think cause my weight to drop. But I don't think I should drop too much more, so do I just maintain and then really deprive myself week prior to O???

Today my diet, how does it look:

No Breakfast, but peppermint tea
    Bottle of CL
    Lunch: Handful of low salt wheat thins, one slice of low sodium Muenster cheese and Chobani Greek Yogurt
    Glass of Sprite Zero mixed with 100% cran juice
    Snacks: 3 Quaker rice cakes
    Dinner will be a bowl of pasta with unsalted butter, mushrooms and parm cheese

Can I have Chai Tea or decaf coffee in morning - just to feel a little like breakfast??? Oh how I miss breakfast

Thanks!!
    If you are already that much thinner than you were when you conceived your boys, I would not lose any more weight.

I don't think that is enough calories and FOR SURE seems too low in potassium. 1500-1800 calories, 40-50 g protein, 20-30% cals from fat (25-60 g depending on how many cals you're eating) and 2500-3500 mg potassium.

Yes, you can have unsweetened tea or coffee (caff or no caff, it's up to you) in the mornng.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast