Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swayed Boy but wanted a girl! :(

Im 5 weeks pregnant.

I know I should be greatful to be pregnant but I can't help feel sad that my dream of having a girl is over already .

We had planned to start ttc and swaying for a girl in September but back in April this year I found out I was pregnant by accident. Unfortunately it was an ectopic pregnancy and I ended up needing my left tube removed.

We have been ttc ever since and while I swayed girl the first two cycles I gradually stopped everything by my forth cycle ttc since the ectopic as I'd convinced myself I was couldnt get pregnant with one tube so there was no point. By cycle five, the one in which I conceived, I was trying everything to improve my fertility as just wanted to be pregnant and of course I have ended up swaying blue. The blue sway things I did are;

Take a high dose of Vitex which brought forward O day from my usual 28 to 16. I believe it makes me really fertile as conceived my ectopic on it by accident and gave me TONS of ewcm which I dont normally get.

High dose of Serrapeptase. I took this as its supposed to be good for people with fallopian tube issues and breaking down scar tissue but also thins bodily fluids so would be good for the boy sperm. Might be something to look at for blue swayers.

Took a coenzyme q10 with b1 supplement for egg quality.

I snacked a lot during this cycle, I think it was the vitex that made me super hungry so I was eating quite a bit and gained a few pounds. I dont think I've come across a single person who gained weight and conceived a girl.

Ate breakfast every day. This is one pink sway tactic that I could never do anyway as I feel ill if I dont eat breakfast.

Diet - Was eating peanut butter sandwiches 5 days a week and potatoes 6 days a week, both very boy friendly foods.

Drank 2-3 cups of tea a day. Ive always been a big tea drinker but had switched mostly to coffee for my first two cycles ttc but by now I had decided to go back to mostly tea and 1-2 cups of coffee a day.

Had sex in the morning day before ovulation. Ive read that sperm count is highest in the morning swaying blue.

Ovulated from the right ovary. I only have a right tube and felt pain only in the right ovary so pretty sure I ovulated from the right and I remember reading something about that favouring boys.

Did ZERO exercise. Ive been a couch potato for the past few months.

That's all I can think of for now but there was probably more things we did that swayed blue. I can't think of a single thing we did that might sway pink.

I feel so guilty for being slightly dissapointed now Im pregnant because I feel there is no chance of it being a girl now. If we had swayed girl I would be excited right now thinking I had a chance for a girl and if it turned out to be a boy, while I would have been a bit dissaointed but felt it was meant to be. Theres just no excitement right now and I think I need to accept it is going to be a boy.
    Last edited by charlyn; December 14th, 2018 at 01:27 PM.
    DSS 2007

Due Feb 2020 Hoping for

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It can still be a girl though. Even under ideal circumstances with swaying, we still get opposites about 30% of the time.

Peanut butter and potatoes are NOT super boy friendly foods!! I ate them both when I got my DD.

Weight gain has not been terribly predictive of whose sways fail and whose don't. Neither has "morning sex" been proven to sway, ever.

Whenever you are swaying, it's best to go in thinking it's an opposite, but we are all rooting for you to hear girl! You're not out yet - it's not over till it's over. Good luck and pink dust headed your way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agreed, it can still go either way. And from the sound of it you only had one attempt which has been quite a successful pink sway strategy.
    DD1 (2014)
    DD2 (2016)
    Our sway is getting into NOW or NEVER territory

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks both. I think the chance of it being a girl is so small so I need to accept it is a boy. I think im going to start selling my dds baby clothes already as I am so certain. We had always planned to stay team green but I dont think there is any point now.
    DSS 2007

Due Feb 2020 Hoping for

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's such a shame you feel disappointed to be pregnant. Women get boys and girls without swaying so you don't know . Try to get excited about that precious life growing npt focus on gender its only 5 weeks xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyn View Post
    Thanks both. I think the chance of it being a girl is so small so I need to accept it is a boy. I think im going to start selling my dds baby clothes already as I am so certain. We had always planned to stay team green but I dont think there is any point now.
    Don't sell the clothes yet. Just wait and see what happens. You never know. I gave away some of my baby clothes when I was having gender disappointment and I still regret it to this very day.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ