Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Were you prescribed it for anemia?? And didn't take it because of your sway?

Let's take the Ferrimed. I'm assuming you were prescribed it for some reason and being anemic can make for very heavy periods and also a lot of aches and pains when you are slightly injured (and having a period is like a mild injury for your body) Daily for 6 weeks then (or at BFP) we'll go to every 3 days.

No more aspirin till we get this sorted out (even tho you hadn't taken it recently). What was the reason for the aspirin?

Any additional information you can give me will really help - I feel like I'm following a trail of bread crumbs here. Just give me the whole loaf! that way I can better help you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Atomic I went to see the OB a month ago, and I asked him what could be the cause of gestational hypertension and what should I do, so he assumed I might have diabetes or sort of so he ordered some tests for blood glucose, blood count, and the results came out showing that I have low WBC than required, so he said right away I should take the ferrimed. I didn't take the ferrimed because I wanted to help myself naturally through water, spinach, but I think it didn't work as I sometimes experience dizziness. I don't know why he prescribed me aspirin. If you remember a month ago I came to you for the help of gestational hypertension and gaining more weight during pregnancy,

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I'm sorry, it's pretty much impossible for me to keep everyone's stories straight. That's why I always like you guys to tell me as many details as you can so I know everything and can be sure I don't have two different people mixed up.

Water and spinach unfortunately does not cure anemia if it already exist. The iron in spinach is really badly absorbed and to actually cure anemia that's already present and visible in the blood tests, you need the medication. Please start the Ferrimed right away.

The aspirin was because some studies have shown that it may help prevent gestational hypertension. But it is IMPERATIVE you don't take the aspirin until we get this anemia situation rectified. Doctors don't take this very seriously, but aspirin is a really strong blood thinner and seems to affect younger women very powerfully even in small doses. Aspirin also may aggravate anemia. Bleeding too easily (especially when you're down on red blood cells anyway) can actually cause you to die (not exaggerating - you can literally die!) from bleeding in your brain or stomach, or if you were in an accident or needed surgery - even just dental work - because your blood would not clot properly. So no more aspirin until we get the anemia sorted out, and even then I'd wait till pregnancy to start the aspirin for a preventative for the hypertension, and NEVER take it daily. 3-5 days a week max and be sure to check first with your OB before starting it.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oooh thanks Atomic that was a quick and helpful respond, I think I took it for granted, thought its just a phase because of diet it will pass, and the dizziness and thirsty I jus thought maybe its the coffee and artificial sweeteners, thanks I will take them right away, I was planning to take them after Bfp, since I didn't get it this December, I kept pushing it forward, telling myself that soon after a Bfp, maybe I was afraid of ruining my sway, I even quit exercising because of dizziness

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coffee can also block iron absorption so please take the ferrimed at a different time of day than when you drink coffee.

I would even consider having another iron check done because if you're feeling that unwell, it may have progressed to such a point as you need a transfusion. Iron is very weird that way - once you're down, it's easy to get even worse off (unlike most nutrients, where if you need them your body gets very good at storing them)

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wishing you a happy 2019 Atomic, thanks a lot I will have my iron checked again soon after the new year holiday, to a person you don't know thats so much for me may God bless you, I will make sure am checked for iron

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so very much! And for you, too!! Please keep me posted how it's going and if you need anything.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sure thank you, jus wondering could anemia been caused by weight loss, was weighing 84kg and now am 64kgs since August when I started dieting, and I wasn't eating well like following the exact calories was below minimum, so could that be the cause for my anemia,

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, diet can cause or contribute to anemia, but many of us just get it because of our menstrual bleeding.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12