Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat23 View Post
    OMG TY so much! I am definitely going to read this!

OK in your opinion let's say for arguments sake that yes some eggs do give off more T and attract the XYs do you think with the swaying pp tea or SP etc that while lowering your T levels in your blood/body that includes lower T in the eggs as well?

Also do you have an posts, thoughts or feelings on right side vs left side ovulation? Or is it bologna? Just think because all 3 of my sons were my right side. I O more on the right then the left dont have my book in front of me but I would guess only 2 maybe 3 times a year on the left.
    I'll say that for sake of argument, but just know that I DON'T believe this to be true because how on earth could you ever have B-G twins, Gosselins, etc if this was the case?

I think that the weight loss, eating lower protein and lower fat, and PT or SP would lower T levels both in blood and in the egg. If you were sold on that idea, you should do SP for at least 3 months before TTC because that is the lifespan of the egg (it goes from a tiny "seed" to being fully developed in that time) You may even want to take the SP nonstop for a month or two before switching to AF-O when you TTC.

We have some evidence that shows that licorice + white peony has been proved to lower testosterone at the ovary itself (these supps are really hard to get unless you go to a Chinese herbalist and they may not be willing to give them to you without examining you and seeing if you "need" them). Point being, since we do know that LR and WP do affect the egg, it seems reasonable to assume that SP would too. Also people with PCOS have good results with SP.

All that having been said, until someone PROVES to me that levels of testosterone in an egg are a) present b) attracting Y vs. X sperm, and c) can even be affected by diet/supps/blood levels of T, I am going to stick with my theory that T levels improve and increase EWCM and good CM plus possibly the alkalinity of that good CM, along with some communication between sperm/numbers of sperm and/or changes in capacitation/ability to penetrate an egg shell, makes it more likely that Y sperm or X sperm are the ones to fertilize the egg.

Re left sided vs. right sided ovulation, yes, for some reason left sided O ~MAY~ yield more girls. We have no clue why and there is a lot of misinformation out there and badly drawn conclusions about this (there are studies that are already linked on this site but for some reason they are eluding me when I try to look them up and I just don't have time to hunt till I find them.) This DOES NOT mean that you can only conceive a girl from your left or that if you did conceive from your left, it would then be a girl. The interesting thing is, when you are the most fertile, you tend to O from your right. Most people o from their right the majority of the time (the idea that you alternate between ovaries is totally untrue even if it was told to you by a doctor.). When you're less fertile, you tend to O from your left.

So it may very well have nothing whatsoever to do with right vs. left, it's more fertile vs. less fertile and the side of ovulation may be totally coincidental to that OR it may be that unless you reduce your fertility to begin with, you'll just go on always ovulating from the right side, never from the left!! The fact is that people who go HT remove eggs from both ovaries and end up conceiving both boys and girls with those eggs.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by auroara78 View Post
    Brat, I don't know exactly about left side or right side ovulation, but Zanacazal is having a girl and they confirmed she did O from the left side, so I definitely think there is something to this theory! I plan to ask them at about 8 week scan which side I ovulated from, as I think it would be interesting to see if this theory is correct in me.
    There is also the Ramzi theory which may support this idea, because if an egg is coming from one side vs. the other, it may be more likely to implant on one side vs. the other. Also the fact that more placenta previas are boys and more ectopics are girls, may have something to do with this. Maybe the left fallopian tube is just less good at pushing that egg out and maybe the right FT is TOO good at it and sends the bean too far into the uterus.

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow so maybe the Right vs Left has truth for some people. Like me and Z etc... Maybe women who have all RIGHT side boys have a better chance with the left. Interesting.... I have read a few studies on this but they really didn't help much.....

Now lets say one could get their hands on the Licorice & White Peony would they be OK to take for TTC pink?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Licorice and white peony is totally unproven in my mind and I believe licorice may even sway blue by raising estrogen and not sure if the white peony is even enough to counteract the effects of the licorice.

Plus, licorice has been proven to cause birth defects and we don't have enough info to know how quick it leaves your body. SP has been shown to leave the body almost right away.

Saw Palmetto has been taken by hundreds of women with PCOS and for swaying and I think it is better for swaying and also interms of being known to be safe.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to say thank you for this. I was over at IG for awhile... I definitely felt the same way if you didn't have all 7 factors the sway was doomed. I believe the information that you have collected here is more real and doable. I am excited to start my sway in the fall!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic - I just wanted to saw that i am brand new here and am in awe of all your research and knowledge!
    The amount of research, time and dedication you have put into collating data around swaying is phenominal!!!

Thank you so much - without people like you, so many people like me would remain completely lost, and baffled - and even worse be 'misguided swaying'

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooo I am excited because I Oed from My left this month!!! Every little bit helps!
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks you guys, that means the world to me!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want to say I think I O on my right all the time. I never felt O on the left I always feel it on the right and I have 4 girls. ;-)
    +1

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My first pg was a boy, second pg (ectopic) was on my right side. I lost that tube - 3rd pg was a boy, obviously from the left. But maybe he was a fluke, I was classic BOY sway at the time without realizing

Hopefully there is a truth to this theory b/c I means that I've got a much better chance for my DD!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast