Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a POWERFUL painful right sided ovulation with DS #2 so i can testify that there could be some truthfulness to this theory! My ovulation last cycle was on the left.. and it was strong too. DANG IT! LOL

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    I had a POWERFUL painful right sided ovulation with DS #2 so i can testify that there could be some truthfulness to this theory! My ovulation last cycle was on the left.. and it was strong too. DANG IT! LOL
    Unless you had an ultrasound to confirm what side you ovulated from, there is no way to tell on the basis of O pain, what side you Oed from. Sometimes you have more pain on the side that doesn't ovulate, because it gets very swollen but doesn't release an egg - ovulation can sometimes alleviate O pain.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I O'ed from my right side with this pregnancy but at the time I had really strong O pains on my LEFT which made me believe I did O from my left. I was wrong, however, the ultrasound confirmed the cyst was on the right which means I o'ed from the right.

I got thinking more deeply on this, and I don't see how this can true 100% of the time. Esp. if HT swayers get even amounts of xx and xy from both left and right ovaries. The only thing about it that makes sense to me is the idea that right side ovulation is more of a peak of fertility (and fertility is supposed to say blue....) or even as Atomic said about B-G twins, etc.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you auroara!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, real interesting! What are your thoughts on biorhtyms?WELCOME TO BIORHYTHM CALENDAR.COM

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic's thoughts on Biorhythms:

I put negative zero stock in biorhythms and Chinese Gender Predictor. I say negative zero because I really do think they are WORSE than nothing by causing people to stress over them and do things that actually hurt their sway, trying to BD on these dates that are really nothing other than what some dude made up (esp. biorhythms - I'm willing to consider that the Chinese may have some ancient wisdom that I am not privy to but some dude really DID pull biorhythms right out of his old bearded butt.) From the Skeptic's Dictionary: biorhythms - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com "The belief originated in the nineteenth century with Wilhelm Fliess, a Berlin physician, numerologist and good friend and patient of Sigmund Freud. Fleiss was fascinated by the fact that no matter what number he picked he could figure out a way to express it in a formula with relation to either 23, 28 or both. The latter number he associated with menstruation and thus when he was convinced that all the world is governed by 23 and 28, he called the 28-day period "female" and the 23-day period "male." " In other words, some crazy guy who was obsessed with numbers and being treated by Sigmund Freud himself for mental problems JUST MADE IT UP with no evidence whatsoever other than a random numerical pattern. As did all the people who have promoted biorhythms ever since, and plus as we all know, many women don't have 28 day cycles anyway so right away the entire thing is revealed to be completely phony!!! 134 studies have been done on biorhythms and they ALL found biorhythms were totally untrue.

The Chinese calendars were right for two of mine, wrong for two, with a stunning predictive power of 50% and that has been true every time I have ever seen anyone ask about them either on this site or IG for the last 4 years I've been doing this.

In other words hon, I would NOT stress one iota about biorhythms or Chinese Calendars. Does it make more sense to you on a gut level that whatever sways, would be for some real PURPOSE like maximizing the odds of survival of a child of a particular gender (either via God's plan or evolution or both) than just for NO reason other than weird mystical cycles that seem to have no purpose whatsoever??? As Einstein said, "God doesn't play dice with the universe." Things that happen, biologically speaking, especially something as important to the existence of all life as gender ratio is, always happen for a REASON and not just randomly.

It's a fact that when you are under stress, your O can be delayed so it may well be that you are going to O late simply because you're so badly wanting to O on the 24th. I'm not trying to add to that stress in any way, just letting you know that's how it goes sometimes so the only way to really ensure that you will ovulate on the 24th is to quit worrying that you won't. I really hope you can let go of some of the tension regarding these "theories" because it's only going to hurt your sway and not help you at all in any way.
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you !

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW!! I really enjoyed reading this Atomic!!!
    I have a whole new insight from just this article and although I have only been on here not even 24 hours.... I totally feel at home!!!! Not only that but I see the common sense in pretty much everything you said. I totally get it.
    Thank you so much!!!! Makes me way more excited for TTC now =D

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome Cherry Blossom!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just wanted to add about the whole one sided ovulation thing resulting in gender = totally false.

I had an U/S confirm I did O on my right and I am having a girl. Another beautiful swayer on the board (TTC5) was confirmed to ovulate on her left and is most definitely (the picture is so obvious! though the dr didn't want to say one way or another) a boy! So the whole left side O = girls, and right side = boys is so very false. It does not matter what side you ovulate from, you can concieve either gender from either side.

Just wanted to clarify
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast