Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn1112 View Post
    Thank you! Did you conceive before you ever started your first period after the egg retrieval? I had my first period 1 week after the egg retrieval and stopped the birth control after 2 weeks...so just a few days after my period ended. I didn’t take opks for 4 days after ending Birth control but started testing shortly after and I have yet to have a positive and it’s CD 21. I’m assuming either I ovulated a day or 2 after ending birth control or I may not ovulate this cycle? Hoping with my 2nd cycle everything will be back to normal.
    So sorry for your loss of twins! Were you advising against trying right after because you miscarried from the hormones or that you had twins from the hormones?

Please tell me about how your cycle/ovulation was after egg retrievals.

Praying you get your boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you! ��

I was never on BC for my cycles, so that might change how mine relate to yours -- but did not have sex at all until first bleed following ER (I also had endometrial biopsy done, hence the doctor ordered rest from sex). My period started 10 days after ER. Since we were not trying to get pregnant that following cycle, I wasn't temping or doing OPKs, but ovulation had to have been CD 13-18 range as that's the only window I had (pull out) sex with DH since he was out of town the rest if the month. This is earlier ovulation for me.

Second retrieval: AF came 11 days after ER (my LP tends to be 11-12 days). We went right into a FET the following cycle so we suppressed my ovulation. That transfer ended in a chemical. Next cycle I ovulated CD 20 which is just on the edge of late for me, and I'm now 40+3 with that pregnancy.

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Oh no, CoQ10 sways pink!? I thought it was considered neutral What's been going on stats wise that it's now a slight pink sway?

@jenn: As an fyi, I conceived twins in the cycle following my first ER (ended in an early loss). I've since learned that this can sometimes happen because of the residual effects of the hormones. Not to dissuade you from trying or anything, but I noticed you asked about things following an ER. Could have also just been coincidental for me since it was pregnancy #8 for me and I know twin rates also go up from that.

I took CQ10 too last time and was planning on using it again...sigh
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    I took CQ10 too last time and was planning on using it again...sigh
    Arghh just read this - I’ve been using COq10 for my current sway - swaying blue!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Coq10 is for both pink and blue sways. I would not tell you guys to take coq10 when swaying blue if I didn't think it had a place in the blue sway.

Coq10 slightly lowers blood sugar. SLIGHTLY. If someone was doing 100 other things to RAISE blood sugar (like eating HE Diet) then there is NO WAY that coq10 could do anything at all to lower blood sugar. It will simply do the other stuff it does, which is helps your body turn protein into muscle and helps your cells to make energy and helps to make egg quality better. Now, if people are eating LE Diet and exercising etc etc then yes, on top of that then the coq10 would then additionally lower blood sugar, maybe, kinda, a little bit (and I believe coq10 really does very little for EITHER pink or blue to be honest, that's why I'm open to using it for either)

You guys, these things work in concert. We are not doing ONE thing to sway, we are doing dozens and even hundreds. Some things, like coconut water and coq10 have a place in the overall sway that works one way for pink and another way for blue. It does not work the same for a person eating 1500 calories, very low protein, low fat, and fasting half the day, as it does for someone eating 2500 calories, high protein, lots of healthy fat, and snacking regularly. Two different lifestyles, two different ways the coq10 works in the body.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Likes ABC.2606, jenn1112 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Oh no, CoQ10 sways pink!? I thought it was considered neutral What's been going on stats wise that it's now a slight pink sway?

@jenn: As an fyi, I conceived twins in the cycle following my first ER (ended in an early loss). I've since learned that this can sometimes happen because of the residual effects of the hormones. Not to dissuade you from trying or anything, but I noticed you asked about things following an ER. Could have also just been coincidental for me since it was pregnancy #8 for me and I know twin rates also go up from that.
    When it's done alongside LE Diet it may lower blood sugar slightly (and I don't really think it does much of anything, to be honest, either for pink or for blue, I was trying to be reassuring). When taken alongside HE Diet, the HE Diet eating patterns and protein + carbs means it is impossible for it to slightly lower blood sugar and so you only get the benefits of improving muscle building and the ability of your cells to make energy and don't have any of the blood sugar lowering effects.

I understand I could have been clearer and apologize for any confusion. I answered that question at 12:49 pm which means I had been online since 5 am that day. I really do my best to answer in mindnumbing detail every time but sometimes do miss a point I should make, apologies.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FWIW to the blue swayers with my current pregnancy (twins), I took Coq10 & did a full pink sway and conceived a boy & a girl . So it didn’t stop the Y swimmers for me!!

2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush, Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Atomic have a few questions

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes just comment in your coaching thread which should be the only thing you see in that coaching forum. I see everyone's coaching threads so it's really hard for me to find any given person's coaching thread, but you should only be able to see your coaching thread. Then once you post in that thread it pops up to the top of my rotation and then I can find it more easily than trying to scroll back thru all the plans to find yours.

Have you had your period since ER?? Just not following the time line here.

It is most likely you haven't ovulated yet. Keep going with e4d. It's most likely from having taken BCP and then stopped them.

How far in the future will you do the FET? I need to know this to answer the questions about diet, prenatal, and exercise.

Wait for a bleed to take the Clomid. You don't have to wait two cycles

Yes of course no need to do alcohol.

I am not a fan of extra Vit. E anway so I'd have you switch the the coq10 to the one without the Vit. E, but of course do this gradually over the course of a couple weeks to not shock your system.

If you're having constipation severe enough for a stool softener you MUST NOT take fiber, please drop that immediately.

We don't know for sure if magnesium alone sways. Several people have taken the Mag Calm but I have not seen any strong gender results with it eitther way. If you need it, you need it.
    No Sylk. Hasn't worked and cuts odds of conception.
    Sorry for the confusion about when I’m going to do the FET. I planned on trying to get pregnant (I think that I will) the only thing I was worried about was miscarrying again. My plan was to get pregnant and have another baby (hopefully a girl) and then transfer our frozen (boy) embryo after. If for some reason I wasn’t getting pregnant after a few months or I miscarried again, then I would just go ahead and do the FET (of course getting my body heathy first). I don’t really have a timeline on the FET if that makes sense (possibly May? if I don’t get pregnant.

Should I wait till March to try after swaying for a while or keep with e4d now?

Right now, I want to try to sway for a girl. I definitely want to add exercise since that’s what I did when I conceived my girl also no more than one attempt. When I conceived my boy on clomid I didn’t exercise and had e4d +1 at opk.
    Can you recommend what to do from here on out? I used alcohol for both of those sways but I’m scared to drink everyday, doesn’t alcohol damage eggs? I’ll drink socially with friends but does that sway opposite, if it’s only occasionally instead of everyday?

My 2nd egg retrieval was dec 9th and 7 days later on December 16th I started my first period after ER (I had been on birth control since the day after ER, Dec10-23rd...so 2weeks on BC).
    I didn’t start testing with opk until dec 26th CD11) but it’s been negative every day I’ve tested and I’m now on CD 22. We have had sex e4d since CD11 but I’ve had no +opk so not sure if I’ll ovulate?

Do you think I should wait to do my one month of clomid till I’ve been in diet for a month + exercise or go ahead and do it next period?

I’ve always had constipation issues since a baby so I don’t think the fiber is causing that. Should I still leave it out? I’ve always taken stool softeners to help with it. I just recently added magnesium calm and it works great but I’m fine leaving it out if it sways boy, I don’t have to have it.

Also, I can’t find my coaching forum that you mentioned. I saw where they are but I see everyone’s comments not where it would just be mine.
    Thank you

Last edited by jenn1112; January 7th, 2019 at 10:30 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    gotcha then in that case it's ok to do some mild swaying for now like I talked about in the prev posts

Your choice to make about when to try. I would NOT have you go on diet and then start trying in March planning to do FET in May, though. I think that it's a mistake to reduce fertility only to possibly turn around and plan on transferring a baby two months later. I would also suggest having more months to try and thus I'd start trying sooner.

No, occasional alcohol does not sway opposite. I am fine with you leaving alcohol out if you're more comfy with it. I personally don't think alcohol is super harmful to eggs, though. I was drinking when I got my daughter and I was 42 and I"m sure had terrible eggs LOL. Please follow your gut instinct on that.

Your body has been through quite a lot so it's no wonder you haven't ovulated yet.

I can't tell you if you should take Clomid next cycle (relying on the recent IVF meds and BCP to sway pink) or to diet for a month and then take it. Just beyond my ability to know. I have not had anyone in this situation so I can't even think of single example to use as a guide. Please put what makes the most sense to you and the needs of your family first and foremost.

I don't want anyone with constipation issues on the fiber. Just leave it out.

I'll ask tech support about that but just go into that forum and click "start new thread" and at the least you'll have a thread going in there. I have many days where I have only enough time to reply to that forum and not the free forum, so you'll still get preferential treatment in that forum. Otherwise I have to go searching thru to see who among my custom plan people have posted in the free forums and I can't always find every thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12