Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Atomic have a few questions

Hi, I’m back after doing 2 rounds of IVF. The first round in August/September we got 2 pgs normal/perfect graded embryos...girl and boy. We did a FET of our girl and I miscarried/chemical at 6 weeks. We were devastated and jumped right into a second ivf and got worse results with only 1 pgs normal boy and not graded well. So we do still have 2 frozen boys that do give me a peace that I can still hopefully have a healthy baby in the end.

My question is...I just feel like I can’t let go of my dream of a girl. I’ve been thinking of maybe trying a after this next cycle to just see if I could conceive on my own, even though I’m still terrified of another miscarriage...since my eggs are the reason for our not so great Ivf‘s and losses.

Do you think it’s worth it to try for a girl on our own for a month before we move to the FET?
    I’ve been eating super healthy and on tons of supplements for ivf and Fet.

I just stopped prenatal a few days ago but I’m still taking COq10 for my bad eggs and folate. Just dropped meat a few days ago but just don’t know if any of that will make a difference after all I’ve done for the past months.
    I was on birth control for 2 weeks after egg retrieval on dec 9th and then started period on dec 16th. Instead of going straight to FET I wanted to give it to God for a month and see if I could conceive this next cycle and if not then do the FET in February if I didn’t get pregnant.

Would trying to start exercising, eating less and only doing one attempt at positive opk sway girl or not so since my past diet/supplements?

I also do have 1 month left of clomid 50 mg that I didn’t use. I’m kinda afraid to use clomid since I’ve had 2 babies with chromosomal abnormalities when on clomid.

I had a sway plan but do I need to pay again for continued help?

Just curious on what you had to say on it all. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jenn1112; January 2nd, 2019 at 03:22 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again Jenn, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You have had such a very hard road.

Will the FET be one of the frozen boys?? Or am I missing something here?

Did you stop the prenatal suddenly?? You need to wean off that so please take one now and then again in a couple days, then complete the weaning process. I would consider jsut staying on them. There's really not enough time to get them out of your system safely, and you may be lowering your chances of success iwth your future FET.

I can't recommend, if you're about to do a FET, to then try to diet and exercise. You want to end up having a healthy pregnancy so I'd just stay the course, go ahead and try, but don't change your diet and stuff. We got poor results with 2-4 weeks on diet, so you'd be undermining your chances of success with FET, for something that would not be helping your sway any.

I would still do every 4 days instead of one attempt at pos OPK in case you have a false pos or false negative OPK. YOu need to be in with a for sure attempt if you're trying this month.

Clomid had nothing to do with chromosomal abnormalities, but you should not use it anyway because the disruption in hormones may undermine your chances with the FET. I think it's ok for you to try this month as long as they don't have you taking any hormones but I don't want you to do Clomid.

I help everyone regardless of their ability to pay - it sometimes takes me a few extra days in the free forums, that's all. If you want to renew your coaching we can do that for a small fee - no need to buy a whole new plan.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi again Jenn, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You have had such a very hard road.

Will the FET be one of the frozen boys?? Or am I missing something here?

Did you stop the prenatal suddenly?? You need to wean off that so please take one now and then again in a couple days, then complete the weaning process. I would consider jsut staying on them. There's really not enough time to get them out of your system safely, and you may be lowering your chances of success iwth your future FET.

I can't recommend, if you're about to do a FET, to then try to diet and exercise. You want to end up having a healthy pregnancy so I'd just stay the course, go ahead and try, but don't change your diet and stuff. We got poor results with 2-4 weeks on diet, so you'd be undermining your chances of success with FET, for something that would not be helping your sway any.

I would still do every 4 days instead of one attempt at pos OPK in case you have a false pos or false negative OPK. YOu need to be in with a for sure attempt if you're trying this month.

Clomid had nothing to do with chromosomal abnormalities, but you should not use it anyway because the disruption in hormones may undermine your chances with the FET. I think it's ok for you to try this month as long as they don't have you taking any hormones but I don't want you to do Clomid.

I help everyone regardless of their ability to pay - it sometimes takes me a few extra days in the free forums, that's all. If you want to renew your coaching we can do that for a small fee - no need to buy a whole new plan.
    Hi and thank you, yes we have 1 great rated boy embryo and one not so good boy. I want to have the good rated one either now or later...we created him so I will definitely try to have him at some point.
    I was thinking of either doing the transfer now and then try swaying after for a girl but I’m already 36 so my eggs would only be worse waiting 1.5 years. So...
    We decided to try now for hopefully a girl and put off the frozen embryo transfer for a few months (if I don’t get pregnant naturally).

So you think I definitely should not try the clomid this next cycle in January? If I still plan on the FET in maybe feb or March? I am on no meds now and would only start the estrogen when my period started if I wanted to do the transfer (we decided not to for now though).
    I will start the prenatals again but do you think the clomid is definitely a no go? I want a girl so bad and since swaying won’t work this soon, I thought maybe the clomid would be the only thing to work (or one attempt).

I still haven’t started my 2nd period after egg retrieval...I’ve been using opk’s and no positive yet either.
    I had my period 1 week after egg retrieval and started dec 15th....but I was on birth control from after egg retrieval (that was on dec9th) but stopped after 2 weeks on birth control on dec 23rd. So not sure if the birth control messed up ovulation or the egg retrieval? Today will be CD 19 and still no positive opk unless I ovulated right after I stopped the bc pill on dec 25th because we had unprotected sex on dec 26th. Don’t think I could ovulate right after stopping the pill though.

What about coq10, Does that sway one way or another? Do you know of anyone getting pregnant right after an egg retrieval and would it sway if I had meds still in my system?

How much is it to be a member and get quicker responses and help?

Thanks so much

Last edited by jenn1112; January 2nd, 2019 at 07:09 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn1112 View Post
    Hi and thank you, yes we have 1 great rated boy embryo and one not so good boy. I want to have the good rated one either now or later...we created him so I will definitely try to have him at some point.
    I was thinking of either doing the transfer now and then try swaying after for a girl but I’m already 36 so my eggs would only be worse waiting 1.5 years. So...
    We decided to try now for hopefully a girl and put off the frozen embryo transfer for a few months (if I don’t get pregnant naturally).

So you think I definitely should not try the clomid this next cycle in January? If I still plan on the FET in maybe feb or March? I am on no meds now and would only start the estrogen when my period started if I wanted to do the transfer (we decided not to for now though).
    I will start the prenatals again but do you think the clomid is definitely a no go? I want a girl so bad and since swaying won’t work this soon, I thought maybe the clomid would be the only thing to work (or one attempt).

I still haven’t started my 2nd period after egg retrieval...I’ve been using opk’s and no positive yet either.
    I had my period 1 week after egg retrieval and started dec 15th....but I was on birth control from after egg retrieval (that was on dec9th) but stopped after 2 weeks on birth control on dec 23rd. So not sure if the birth control messed up ovulation or the egg retrieval? Today will be CD 19 and still no positive opk unless I ovulated right after I stopped the bc pill on dec 25th because we had unprotected sex on dec 26th. Don’t think I could ovulate right after stopping the pill though.

What about coq10, Does that sway one way or another? Do you know of anyone getting pregnant right after an egg retrieval and would it sway if I had meds still in my system?

How much is it to be a member and get quicker responses and help?

Thanks so much

Also, what is the minimum amount of time on the diet that you think I’d need to sway? Would I need a new plan? I still have the LE diet and old plan you gave.

Would I stay on prenatals/coq10? I obviously have egg issues but was AMH is 1.6 before IVF which I think is average. I want to improve my egg quality without jeopardizing my chance of a healthy girl.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're going HT very soon, do not do the Clomid. 100% NO GO - you would be starting it at the wrong part of the cycle and would also be jeopardizing the potential success of the FET.

If the HT has been put off for a few months (sorry it is not clear to me what the timeline is) and you won't be transferring a baby next month, then it's ok to use the Clomid. DO NOT take Clomid in January for FET in February and I would really think very hard about doing it if doing FET in March, either.

Please understand that my concern about the one attempt is that if you don't get pregnant this upcoming month, you're going to transfer a boy. So I see NO point in doing a sway that has little chance of ending in pregnancy when you only have one month to really try (based on what you seemed to be saying in the previous post). Now, if that has changed and you have more than one month you could maybe do one attempt (although I would suggest e4d anyway)

You're not going to be able to take Clomid at this point anyway. Knowing more about what CD it is I would have you go to e4d NOW and see if we can catch this egg. Coming off the meds may sway pink for you. I would start having unprotected sex every 72 hours starting immediately and continuing on till you get some type of bleed, then we can decide about what to do with the Clomid. You can't start Clomid at this point in the cycle esp. after everything your body has been through.

Coq10 may sway a little pink WHEN USED AS A PART OF A PINK SWAY (it also has a part in a blue sway) but we aren't totally sure. Prenatals really don't do much for egg quality, unfortunately. the reason I want you to stay on the prenatals is not egg quality but because by the time you wean off them it would be time to go back on them again, plus not enough time to benefit your sway anyway.

It's $25 to renew the plan. You don't need a new plan, we'd just work together in the coaching forum to get everything figured out.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; January 6th, 2019 at 06:46 PM.

6. Thanks jenn1112 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh and if you do want to renew the plan the link is here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/payments.php

8. Thanks jenn1112 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If you're going HT very soon, do not do the Clomid. 100% NO GO - you would be starting it at the wrong part of the cycle and would also be jeopardizing the potential success of the FET.

If the HT has been put off for a few months (sorry it is not clear to me what the timeline is) and you won't be transferring a baby next month, then it's ok to use the Clomid. DO NOT take Clomid in January for FET in February and I would really think very hard about doing it if doing FET in March, either.

Please understand that my concern about the one attempt is that if you don't get pregnant this upcoming month, you're going to transfer a boy. So I see NO point in doing a sway that has little chance of ending in pregnancy when you only have one month to really try (based on what you seemed to be saying in the previous post). Now, if that has changed and you have more than one month you could maybe do one attempt (although I would suggest e4d anyway)

You're not going to be able to take Clomid at this point anyway. Knowing more about what CD it is I would have you go to e4d NOW and see if we can catch this egg. Coming off the meds may sway pink for you. I would start having unprotected sex every 72 hours starting immediately and continuing on till you get some type of bleed, then we can decide about what to do with the Clomid. You can't start Clomid at this point in the cycle esp. after everything your body has been through.

Coq10 may sway a little pink, but we aren't totally sure. Prenatals really don't do much for egg quality, unfortunately. the reason I want you to stay on the prenatals is not egg quality but because by the time you wean off them it would be time to go back on them again, plus not enough time to benefit your sway anyway.

It's $25 to renew the plan. You don't need a new plan, we'd just work together in the coaching forum to get everything figured out.
    I just renewed my coaching...do I comment in another location now?
    I know, I’m all over the place with what I wrote haha. I’m just so confused at what I was wanting to do. I think we did decide to definitely wait on the FET and move forward with trying on our own.

We have been doing E4d since dec 26th with was CD11 but I haven’t gotten any signs of ovulation or a positive opk. So I think either maybe I won’t ovulate this cycle, ovulate very late or I ovulated right after my last pill of Birth control (if that’s possible?). They took 20 eggs this last retrieval so maybe it takes a while for the ovaries to make another mature egg?

I’ve eating LE for a few days now and have done every other day for prenatals. Do you still think I should keep taking them? Also for the clomid, do you think if I take it it’s best to wait an extra cycle or take it when I start bleeding again? Would it even sway much if I’m not on diet for long?

Please let me know what o should be doing/taking from here. Should I start the 1 hour exercise now?(I haven’t been working out at all from IVF.)

I’ve been taking these supplements recently: coq10 (I saw it also has vit E in it) I do have a different coq10 I can take if the vit E is an issue, Folate, stool softener, magnesium calm (for constipation) wasn’t sure if magnesium swayed? And the occasional probiotic and I’ve taken fiber pills for 1 meal a day (for the last 2 days)

Also, can I do the LE without drinking everyday? I just feel like alcohol will do further damage to my eggs. I have been drinking 2-3 cups of coffee though.

Should we add sylk with attempts?

Thanks so much !

Last edited by jenn1112; January 4th, 2019 at 01:00 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes just comment in your coaching thread which should be the only thing you see in that coaching forum. I see everyone's coaching threads so it's really hard for me to find any given person's coaching thread, but you should only be able to see your coaching thread. Then once you post in that thread it pops up to the top of my rotation and then I can find it more easily than trying to scroll back thru all the plans to find yours.

Have you had your period since ER?? Just not following the time line here.

It is most likely you haven't ovulated yet. Keep going with e4d. It's most likely from having taken BCP and then stopped them.

How far in the future will you do the FET? I need to know this to answer the questions about diet, prenatal, and exercise.

Wait for a bleed to take the Clomid. You don't have to wait two cycles

Yes of course no need to do alcohol.

I am not a fan of extra Vit. E anway so I'd have you switch the the coq10 to the one without the Vit. E, but of course do this gradually over the course of a couple weeks to not shock your system.

If you're having constipation severe enough for a stool softener you MUST NOT take fiber, please drop that immediately.

We don't know for sure if magnesium alone sways. Several people have taken the Mag Calm but I have not seen any strong gender results with it eitther way. If you need it, you need it.
    No Sylk. Hasn't worked and cuts odds of conception.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, CoQ10 sways pink!? I thought it was considered neutral What's been going on stats wise that it's now a slight pink sway?

@jenn: As an fyi, I conceived twins in the cycle following my first ER (ended in an early loss). I've since learned that this can sometimes happen because of the residual effects of the hormones. Not to dissuade you from trying or anything, but I noticed you asked about things following an ER. Could have also just been coincidental for me since it was pregnancy #8 for me and I know twin rates also go up from that.

12. Thanks jenn1112 thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Oh no, CoQ10 sways pink!? I thought it was considered neutral What's been going on stats wise that it's now a slight pink sway?

@jenn: As an fyi, I conceived twins in the cycle following my first ER (ended in an early loss). I've since learned that this can sometimes happen because of the residual effects of the hormones. Not to dissuade you from trying or anything, but I noticed you asked about things following an ER. Could have also just been coincidental for me since it was pregnancy #8 for me and I know twin rates also go up from that.
    Thank you! Did you conceive before you ever started your first period after the egg retrieval? I had my first period 1 week after the egg retrieval and stopped the birth control after 2 weeks...so just a few days after my period ended. I didn’t take opks for 4 days after ending Birth control but started testing shortly after and I have yet to have a positive and it’s CD 21. I’m assuming either I ovulated a day or 2 after ending birth control or I may not ovulate this cycle? Hoping with my 2nd cycle everything will be back to normal.
    So sorry for your loss of twins! Were you advising against trying right after because you miscarried from the hormones or that you had twins from the hormones?

Please tell me about how your cycle/ovulation was after egg retrievals.

Praying you get your boy!

Last edited by jenn1112; January 5th, 2019 at 11:57 PM.

14. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast