Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

opk strips vs digital tests

Sorry if I sound like I'm repeating. I may have already asked this question in a different way but trying to figure this all out .

If you get a positive on your opk strips but negative on the cb digital which do you believe? In the past it was the other way around. I'd get a positive on the cb but then days later positive on strips.

Ttc pink so just trying to figure which is best. I'm seeing a lot of cb digital opks with boy results.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally for me the dual hormone cb digi's that used fmu samples were accurate for day before o readings 99% of the time going by my charts. However I found if I used a test strip some afternoons and retested with the digi that evening it would be pos... but again by temps I still wouldn't see a temp rise umtil morning after next. So yes, in some instances digis are better but I've also seen several people who dont get a pos on either... If you're just starting ttc on one attempt then always go by your first pos opk whether digi or strip test. After a couple/few cycles consult Atomic or simply consider ditching the opks and do e4d. That's having unprotected sex every 96 or 72 hours depending on your e4d interpretation. Essentially it will give you one attempt in your fertile window without the hassle/stress of opks if they are causing some.. Good luck and pink dust!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Very interesting, thank you. I wonder if the opk strips are more sensitive than the CB. I keep thinkig the cb is detecting the surge later than it should for me.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Go off the first positive of ANY brand because like I explained in your other thread you can get pregnant from an attempt too early, but not too late.

"strips" come in many different brands, some are more sensitive than CB, others are less. So no one can tell you a blanket prescription because there are too many strips out there and they are different.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ