Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway_panther View Post
    Ugh, I feel this post.

I found IG before here and am glad I found GD, since it only took a little research on IG to think, "This seems like a weird nonsensical way to get a boy" after seeing hot dogs, iceberg lettuce and tomato sauce seem like the surefire way to a boy -- luckily my fitness and nutrition background had me readily able to question weird diets

But the vibe there is definitely what made me come to GD full time. I have made legitimate friends and connections here, and despite my own issues here at times that thankfully atomic and I hopefully move on from (lol, I hope, atomic?), I value GD and wish people in IG would value it as much.

I am fully biased against IG, though. Tamara banned me after I think I questioned their practices a bit too much and the actual site admin (I think Maureen?) never responded to me reaching out. Sorry not sorry, but dead blog posts is not scientific evidence -- which is what sold me to GD, ACTUAL sourced info, actual links to studies, etc.

And, more than anything, GD acknowledges this is an odds game-- and IG does seem to criminalize the women who get opposites, always asking, "Well what was your PH?" or "Did I mess up moon signs?" Nope, it's odds. You can see it anywhere. I myself am now either a victim of odds not going my way, or truly having a medical issue with DH's Ys :/ But ultimately, I feel sad at how punishing that IG swayers are to themselves and to each other

Just echoing that I feel this post!
    I don't even know what you're talking about LOL. We're cool, we're cool.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    Like Bluedust, I also found GD & IG the same day. To me it felt like picking a female friend group - do you want high drama, questionable logic... or do you want calm, reason, & the feeling of support (if/when faced with a devastating sway opposite after months/years of time & effort)

p.s. anyone on the internet who has found any of these gender sway sites is savvy enough to be able to read through them and deduce what kind of vibe they have. I think different personalities are drawn to different communities - not a bad thing, just the way it is
    there is something to this. Some people WANT the IG approach and get very irritated with me for bringing up all the buts and wells and except-fors and stuff. They want to go into their sway feeling like everything is totally proven and that they'll have a guarantee because it brings them peace of mind - and for the people who it works out for, I'm sure it's great to have that courage of the conviction and then having it all work out. But for those of us who it doesn't work out for, and then they just come out of nowhere like smug pirhanas, it's a lot less fun. I just saw too many people who basically lost years out of their lives chasing sway tactics and then when they finally started to relax even the tiniest of things when they got opposites, being told "this is your fault, you gave up too easily" - that's just not something I could ever be on board with. Especially when you look aroudn the world and see people who didn't do any of those things getting boys and girls without ever even trying to!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedust View Post
    Just joining in to say that i discovered ingender and genderdreaming the same day i was doing search on swaying. I feel blessed to have just felt better about this site and stopped reading through ingender hust after 20mins.. im so glad that i found this site the same day and wasn't following that site. As this is our last shot if i followed ingender and had sway opposite then found this site i would have been so mad at my self. Now i truly believe even if we have a 3rd pink i know that i tried my best and it just wasnt meant to happen.
    Atomic you are an awesome person with a huge heart helping everyone out even people like me who can't pay anything.
    Thanks so much for sharing everything you know and helping everyone.
    Awww thanks you guys, you're really kind. I honestly wish I could do it all for free, I always have. Really appreciate you guys.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lil you sound like such a sweet person and it's obvious you really care about others and their happiness.
    I also was on ingender before here and was swaying their way- I didn't get pregnant ( lime, tbm and o+12 will do that) and then found gd and got pregnant with ds2 not long after ( my first sway was a mix of ig and gd so not a good mix haha).
    I too found it such a desolate place and definitely not open to new ideas or swaying tactics so I just couldn't see any value in it because I just saw so many people with failed sways it was heartbreaking. Their gender disappointment board was so active and the heartache was unbearable at times.

I know that any mention of this site gets shut down very quickly so maybe you could reach out to the few you feel connected with to swap emails and then you could share this site with them xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Kitten, you’re right I do! I just can relate so much to some of you girls here. I mean we are all here because we desperately want the same thing.

A few months ago I commented on an ingender post about ‘men deciding the gender’ I thought to myself ... ‘don’t comment Lil... don’t do it...step away’ but damn I commented, just a little about lifestyle etc and some interesting theories I had ‘read online’ told others they should have a quick google search and I’m sure they would come across some interesting ‘essays’ well... ended up getting myself told off a little by a girl mum, because I’d offended her. I decided after that that it wasn’t worth it. Like a previous poster said, people will just go with what they are comfortable with.

Swaying can be such a heavy weight for some of us... the pressure, the hope, the anxiety. I truly admire anyone who gives it a go.

Lil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swayed with IG back in 2010 (hello eggwhites up the hoohah) thinking back on their tactics I can't believe I went along with it!! Desperation I suppose. I didn't know about this site until a few years later, and even tho I had another failed away, I came back again because atomics ways make a lot more sense (and I don't fear for my life!) And there are no hard and fast rules to follow. Honestly I found it to be very unfriendly on IG. My posts would be taken over, I'd be ignored and they would 'talk' amongst themselves. I literally would say something and someone else would say the exact same thing after me, but they would be thanked or agreed with not me! I had a nosey back over there a few times but I'm actually too scared to comment lol
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMgosh I'd forgotten about that - yes very cliquish. I was there for like 9 months before anyone even really acknowledged my presence (and u know me I had about 5000 posts by then, LOL)

It's my privilege to hopefully give you guys a happier and more supportive place to hang out.

10. Likes Babybeaublue liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Saw "lime tampons" and it made me lol. With my first pregnancy I was actually going to mix lemon juice in with DH's semen and put the mixture in my vagina. Last minute (after he already supplied the sample but before I added lemon juice), I chickened out/came to my senses and didn't add lemon juice but inserted the plain semen, got pregnant with a girl anyway 😁

I was never a member of ingender, and honestly don't even remember where I read that lemon juice semen sways girl, could also have been babycenter which I used to read.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and just to add -- I wouldn't be above putting lemon/lime juice in my vagina if there was evidence it worked. But I'm pretty sure lemon juice theory is just based off of shettles theory (female sperm survive harsher conditions) which has been disproven.

While on the subject of Shettles: my girl was conceived in ovulation day. My boy was conceived two days before.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    Oh, and just to add -- I wouldn't be above putting lemon/lime juice in my vagina if there was evidence it worked. But I'm pretty sure lemon juice theory is just based off of shettles theory (female sperm survive harsher conditions) which has been disproven.

While on the subject of Shettles: my girl was conceived in ovulation day. My boy was conceived two days before.
    Yes that's the thing, I think people sometimes imagine I have some burning need to differentiate myself from this style of swaying - but I don't. I wanna do whatever gets the most people their desired gender the fastest and with the least amount of pain involved. If I thought any of this stuff worked I'd be doing it. It's that I haven't seen it work, and also have seen it create massive amounts of human misery, up to and including causing failed sways that I don't recommend it.

ps - it causes failed sways because so many people can't get pregnant doing it, so they go on for too long not getting pregnant, so people give up swaying and basically end up in such a panic that they sway blue just to get pregnant.

just didn't want anyone to think "atomic says lime causes failed sways" - I don't know that it does, but it DOES prevent conception hugely, and in turn the stress from seeing BFN after BFN causes people to give up on swaying and some of those people would have gotten their DG if they had had a way to gently relax over time rather than being told "do all this stuff or your sway will fail"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast