Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    Thank you for this post! It's helpful, and actually encouraging! I HATE the whole timing thing.

Question though:
    WHY does frequent release sway girl?
    WHY does abstinence sway girl?

I wish I understood the why, so I could feel more confident in these things
    We actually don't know, but what we do know is that everything that lowers male sperm count (either what DH is shooting, or the survival rates of the swimmers after they're inside the female body) seems to sway pink. FR and abstain both reduce overall numbers of sperm. Fewer sperm seem to sway pink for reasons we do not know.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...frequency.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks As, this is the most fantastic essay I have read on this timing that has become too much of a public subject. Timing has been debunked!. My sis has boys and she never actually knows when they were conceived as she DTD all the way after AF. Nice to know it's been overemphasized for too long.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I conceived a boy with a few days abstinence the first time, and then just found our second is going to be a boy also. We had about a 6 or more days abstinence (as in no releases of any sort). I def was not on any other 'swaying' factors at all, and had a predominant boy diet looking back. Do you think that is what is the thing, or that abstinence does not work very strongly for pink. . . . Discovered this site after this conception took place, so I am gearing up to plan a relaxed (by the time it is time) girl sway. =)

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    cut off 3 days before o with first, and 4 day cut off with this one. But now I see that factor is not relevant! =P

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh, I totally thought timing was a huge thing for getting DG. Another reason I'm so pleased I found the site!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is awesome! I've been so concerned about doing the "right" sway, and since there's so much information out there that is PRO Shettles, I've been so stressed about getting the timing perfectly right. Dieting for a pink sway seems much easier to me and low stress, so I'm all about doing that instead!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, all such good info and encouragement. I'm TTC pink and was becoming very stressed about trying to get the timing right and now I won't worry as much and focus more on other factors. Thank you for sharing all your thoughts and insight

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is so interesting! I'm happy to have the weight taken off timing, I definitely feel like that would add WAY more stress. We didn't abstain with either of my two boys and in fact DTD every single day after my +OPK with the second. Should we abstain for a certain amount of time instead this time to sway pink? I've heard of abstaining from AF to O, but hubby is concerned about abstaining for what, in my case, usually amounts to just over two weeks!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1adorablebabyboymom View Post
    I conceived a boy with a few days abstinence the first time, and then just found our second is going to be a boy also. We had about a 6 or more days abstinence (as in no releases of any sort). I def was not on any other 'swaying' factors at all, and had a predominant boy diet looking back. Do you think that is what is the thing, or that abstinence does not work very strongly for pink. . . . Discovered this site after this conception took place, so I am gearing up to plan a relaxed (by the time it is time) girl sway. =)
    Wow somehow I missed a question in this, I'm sorry!

I believe that diet matters very strongly and frequency (as in abstinence) really isn't that reliable a sway tactic. One attempt does seem to be getting good results though.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Arimethia View Post
    This is so interesting! I'm happy to have the weight taken off timing, I definitely feel like that would add WAY more stress. We didn't abstain with either of my two boys and in fact DTD every single day after my +OPK with the second. Should we abstain for a certain amount of time instead this time to sway pink? I've heard of abstaining from AF to O, but hubby is concerned about abstaining for what, in my case, usually amounts to just over two weeks!
    Look over these, they should answer your q's in mind-numbing detail!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...pink-blue.html

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...frequency.html

If your husband is much over 35 you probably shouldn't do abstain anyway and no one should be abstaining for more than 2 weeks. I prefer yoiu guys stick with 7-10 days. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...over-35-a.html

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast