Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I go ahead and make some changes?

Hey! So I’ve kind of state on here before I’m hoping to get DH on board to attempt to sway for a boy this fall. If we tried in October that would put me starting to sway in July. That would be 3 months before. I was VERY girl friendly lifestyle before and probably why I have three daughters. This past year due to horrible GD I’ve really started to work on myself. I’ve noticed I’ve naturally started to turn my lifestyle to a boy friendly one without thinking too far into it. I’ve been weightlifting and eating more protein to hold steady to the weight I’m at. Well yesterday I started thinking I should start some good vitamins. Then it hit me that maybe I should hold off on some of these lifestyle changes. Will it effect my sway to start too far ahead with changes? Should I hold off on taking vitamins and eating so boy friendly until it’s closer to this fall? I know there’s still lots of changes I still need to make and plan to pay for the coaching to check everything when it gets closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No absolutely go ahead and make changes NOW. I find that most blue changes (with the exception of boosting calories) can be started far in advance and continued indefinitely. Most of us with all boys ate blue friendly diets, took vitamins, and lifted weights for years!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ