Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    I know so frustrating for us TA 😭 i even have clomid here but my dh is too unreliable if he will even be up to bd or home!!!
    I decided against exercise as im already thin, im sticking to giving lE DIET my all and the other tactics i can't commit to an hr a day and anything less is no good. Iv seen so many girls get their girls without it but i know its a good tactic!
    It is really frustrating Nell. I can understand... Good luck this time..

Oh lucky you, need not do exercise. I love doing but to moderation, like intense 30-45 mins. 1hr is so dragging but still I ll deffo stick to it, said it is a good sway tactic too..

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    Hi Nell and TA how you holding up ladies, just praying for you girls that you won't go to 5th cycle,sure FX you get to be pregnancy this cycle,
    TA whats your bmi,are you not extremely.
    Nell so you are deciding on Clomid so you think dh might not be able to bd again? No it won't happen twice,he will definitely make it up ya.
    It just annoys that we women only have few fertile days in a month and them they can impregnate anytime any day

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk
    Hi ruu...
    Feeling a bit better now.. really hope we don't go to 5th cycle. Hope for a bfp this month...
    My BMI was 25 before swaying, now I am holding at 22.5- 23..

When have you decided to get a scan done??

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Hi ruu...
    Feeling a bit better now.. really hope we don't go to 5th cycle. Hope for a bfp this month...
    My BMI was 25 before swaying, now I am holding at 22.5- 23..

When have you decided to get a scan done??
    Your bmi is still ok,so no worries on exercising,and diet,hope dh will not monitor your food lol
    Scan definitely next week without dh,am just curious so will have to go can't wait anymore lol and am trying to calculate when exactly I should go so Nell can guess the nub lol,

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    Your bmi is still ok,so no worries on exercising,and diet,hope dh will not monitor your food lol
    Scan definitely next week without dh,am just curious so will have to go can't wait anymore lol and am trying to calculate when exactly I should go so Nell can guess the nub lol,

Hopefully DH doesn't do it again, I somehow managed the last month, will continue with the same thing if hubby try to bring on any changes in my diet..

Good luck ruu. Hope you see two little healthy tiny winy in there...
    I think 13+week is good for guessing nub.. I think Nell ll know it better...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry Nell and TA. Next month! I know it’s so discouraging. It took me 5 months (I think. If I remember correctly) to conceive DD1!
    Hopefully, this is just setting you two up to get pregnant with your daughters!

6. Likes Blue2 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    So sorry Nell and TA. Next month! I know it’s so discouraging. It took me 5 months (I think. If I remember correctly) to conceive DD1!
    Hopefully, this is just setting you two up to get pregnant with your daughters!
    Hopefully it happens soon... Thank you SG..
    Hope you are keeping well with the symps!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TA, I miraculously felt better overnight. I had about two weeks where I was nauseated and grossed out after eating and I ran a low grade temp I the evenings like 99.5 or so. Then all of a sudden nothing. I felt fine, and I got nervous, but then I had a good scan, so I was reassured. I’ve been kind of emotional lately thinking that this will likely be my last pregnancy. I actually really enjoy being pregnant.
    I think you both are doing great sways! If you’re getting discouraged to the point of dropping sway tactics I’d definitely ask Atomic which ones to ditch and which ones to keep. Still praying for bfps and pink bundles for you both!

9. Likes Blue2 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you SG RUU and TA
    oh i so hope so SG! Hopefully 5 is lucky for us all I'm glad you're feeling better now enjoy every minute of your pregnancy it's such a special time.
    Yes 13 weeks is good ruu il happily have a guess for you, exciting!!

11. Likes TA Sait, Sillyginger liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    TA, I miraculously felt better overnight. I had about two weeks where I was nauseated and grossed out after eating and I ran a low grade temp I the evenings like 99.5 or so. Then all of a sudden nothing. I felt fine, and I got nervous, but then I had a good scan, so I was reassured. I’ve been kind of emotional lately thinking that this will likely be my last pregnancy. I actually really enjoy being pregnant.
    I think you both are doing great sways! If you’re getting discouraged to the point of dropping sway tactics I’d definitely ask Atomic which ones to ditch and which ones to keep. Still praying for bfps and pink bundles for you both!
    Happy that you are keeping up well and the baby is healthy too... Pregnancy is a lovely feeling, hope you have a happy and healthy months ahead. Enjoy every second of your pregnancy and wish it's a ltl buddy in there.. Sending you my blue dust!
    Good luck SG..

Thank you for your consideration. I ll deffo ask atomic about dropping any tactics for getting a bfp soon..
    Hopefully it happens soon for me and Nell. Lot's of prayers..

13. Thanks Sillyginger thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Thank you SG RUU and TA
    oh i so hope so SG! Hopefully 5 is lucky for us all I'm glad you're feeling better now enjoy every minute of your pregnancy it's such a special time.
    Yes 13 weeks is good ruu il happily have a guess for you, exciting!!
    A"ppa Nell can't wait for 13+ you know its been hard waiting patiently for the 12th can't wait again lol

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast