Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I only just saw this ruppau. I hope you are ok. I too am so glad he is healthy. Your boys will have another best friend for life, and you another gorgeous personality to fall in love with. I know it doesn’t take away the feelings though

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your support ladies i don't get why its taking me so long... i know its normal to take up to a year though... just seems it happens quickly for everyone else.

Oh ruu how do you feel? Im so happy baby is healthy though. He will be so special ❤❤

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TA, I’m sorry you’re dealing with a toothache. That sounds miserable!!

Nell, I’m sorry af came. I know you must be getting discouraged even if it is normal to take up to a year. This TTC business is an emotional roller coaster. Keeping you in my prayers for a bfp and sticky pink bean!

Ruu, I’m sorry you didn’t hear girl at your ultrasound. We understand any disappointment you might have. And im here if you want to talk.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Thank you for your support ladies i don't get why its taking me so long... i know its normal to take up to a year though... just seems it happens quickly for everyone else.

Oh ruu how do you feel? Im so happy baby is healthy though. He will be so special ❤❤
    Nell, remembering you in my prayers all the time. I hope it doesn't take much longer for you.
    Wish you luck for this cycle. May you have a successful attempt dear!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    TA, I’m sorry you’re dealing with a toothache. That sounds miserable!!

Nell, I’m sorry af came. I know you must be getting discouraged even if it is normal to take up to a year. This TTC business is an emotional roller coaster. Keeping you in my prayers for a bfp and sticky pink bean!

Ruu, I’m sorry you didn’t hear girl at your ultrasound. We understand any disappointment you might have. And im here if you want to talk.
    Hey SG. Long time hah! Hope you and the little bub are doing good. How many weeks are you now?

Tooth ache is horrible. Hope it comes down soon..

6. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha! TA, it has been a while! I’ve been trying not to stress too much over the gender of this baby recently, so I haven’t been visiting this site as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes TA Sait liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you lovely girls for you're kind words! Ruu i do hope you're ok. How's the tooth ache TA? You should see the dentist asap.
    SG totally get where you're coming from I've been on less too. Have you had anymore scans? x

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Feeling better ladies, I got hurt I can't deny that, I felt like someone stole my lil girl, was imagining myself with a lil girl even my elder son was expecting to hear girl, but am better now, agh I cried and checked where I did wrong but realised God wanted me to have this special baby boy and I accepted his will, DH was there for me, he understood GD and he helped to get through although am still trying to cope I know I will get better when the baby is out. Oooh DH was saying we can try next time if you feel you still want a lil girl, haven't decided,maybe when am 36/7

SG how you and the bub in there,TA how you and the pregnancy enjoy dear, thanks bobster,
    Nell you are in my prayers

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much ruu.

That's great hubby said to have another baby he sounds very understanding. This baby boy will be so special and you can always try again for a girl, big hygs xox

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Thank you lovely girls for you're kind words! Ruu i do hope you're ok. How's the tooth ache TA? You should see the dentist asap.
    SG totally get where you're coming from I've been on less too. Have you had anymore scans? x
    Had been to the dentist. Looks like I have to deal with the pain as my gyn said not to have any treatment until the bub arrives. Meanwhile just taking a painkiller whenever the pain is unbearable.. Hope it comes down soon..

Nell in 2ww? Wish you lots lots n lotsssss of luck dear!

Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast