Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    I mean after ov temp rises so you feel hot and it stays raised if your pregnant, if you're not pregnant then it returns to your normal temp. I think blue2 or SG explained it to me ☺
    Oh thanks for letting me know Nell.. I am still feeling like that every now n then..
    I mean you usually get hot flashes when AF is due??
    When ll be your attempt Nell?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Oh thanks for letting me know Nell.. I am still feeling like that every now n then..
    I mean you usually get hot flashes when AF is due??
    When ll be your attempt Nell?
    from ovulation to af i thought it was a sign of af coming but just means you have ovulated sg explained to me xox

3. Likes TA Sait liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies, been dying with flue and headaches, it was a rough week for me, somehow my phone isn't sending notifications anymore I don't know whats up with tapatalk,

TA when is Af due I hope and wish and pray that this is yours and Nells's month, am just waiting for your good news, everytime am saying oooh God let this be their month

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

5. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    Hey ladies, been dying with flue and headaches, it was a rough week for me, somehow my phone isn't sending notifications anymore I don't know whats up with tapatalk,

TA when is Af due I hope and wish and pray that this is yours and Nells's month, am just waiting for your good news, everytime am saying oooh God let this be their month

Hey ruu was waiting for your replies dear..
    Hope you get well soon. Tapatalk doesn't work the same everytime, better to directly browse through net..

As for today I am 6dpo and feeling nothing more than hot flashes.. AF is due on 9th or 10th.. FX we see a bfp this cycle. I can't try anymore. Fed up

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Hey ruu was waiting for your replies dear..
    Hope you get well soon. Tapatalk doesn't work the same everytime, better to directly browse through net..

As for today I am 6dpo and feeling nothing more than hot flashes.. AF is due on 9th or 10th.. FX we see a bfp this cycle. I can't try anymore. Fed up
    Sure dear can feel for you trying is hard, but FX that both you and Nell going to say bfp,
    Am better now this flue was strong couldn't go to work for 2 days because of it,
    SG where are you and how are you, am also in second trimester haha 14weeks today

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TA and Nell, I’m praying for your bfps this month!
    TA, TTC is such a roller coaster of emotions. I’m jealous of the people who get drunk, have sex, and get their DG or have one of each from wild, romantic nights.
    We are here with you, TA and Nell.
    Ruu, I’m 15 weeks today! Started feeling baby move about a week and a half ago! DH said it was gas lol! But when I went to the OB and she had the doppler on my belly I felt it move and heard the “woosh” of a kick on the doppler. My OB also said that since this is my third pregnancy I could certainly be feeling it move because I know what that feels like by now. Being in the second trimester feels good! Still have some acne on my neck and back which I didn’t have with my girls. I had great skin with them. But I’m concerned because (TMI in 3...2...1...) my nipples haven’t darkened at all and I’ve heard that happens with boy pregnancies.
    How are you feeling Ruu? I think I remember you being pretty fatigued.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much ruu sg and ta you're so lovely . I havn't heard about the nipple thing SG it didn't happen to me so don't worry at all! Sorry you had to flu ruu thats horrible.
    ta hot flushes are a sign of pregnancy i so hope its your month and then mine too would be lovely to be on the journey together with the other girls too. Can't believe ruu and sg you're in the 2nd trimester time is flying by....
    SG you're so right things happen so easily for others with no effort lol hopefully all our dreams come true
    xxx
    Last edited by Nell_; April 1st, 2019 at 05:40 PM.

10. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When is your attempt Nell,hope DH will be around and not tired,surely need a bfp

Fatigue is over now,am now nauseated a little trying to avoid some foods that triggers it,

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    TA and Nell, I’m praying for your bfps this month!
    TA, TTC is such a roller coaster of emotions. I’m jealous of the people who get drunk, have sex, and get their DG or have one of each from wild, romantic nights.
    We are here with you, TA and Nell.
    Ruu, I’m 15 weeks today! Started feeling baby move about a week and a half ago! DH said it was gas lol! But when I went to the OB and she had the doppler on my belly I felt it move and heard the “woosh” of a kick on the doppler. My OB also said that since this is my third pregnancy I could certainly be feeling it move because I know what that feels like by now. Being in the second trimester feels good! Still have some acne on my neck and back which I didn’t have with my girls. I had great skin with them. But I’m concerned because (TMI in 3...2...1...) my nipples haven’t darkened at all and I’ve heard that happens with boy pregnancies.
    How are you feeling Ruu? I think I remember you being pretty fatigued.
    Thanks alot SG..
    Definitely agree. So many ladies get pregnant so easily even when they are not planning.. We are ttc with no luck.. Hopefully it happens to us this time around..

Woa that must have been a lovely feeling to feel your baby move..

SG I've never heard of nipple getting darker with boys. I never had that with my boy.. Don't get worried about any symptoms.. Good luck and great pregnancy ahead!

13. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Thank you so much ruu sg and ta you're so lovely . I havn't heard about the nipple thing SG it didn't happen to me so don't worry at all! Sorry you had to flu ruu thats horrible.
    ta hot flushes are a sign of pregnancy i so hope its your month and then mine too would be lovely to be on the journey together with the other girls too. Can't believe ruu and sg you're in the 2nd trimester time is flying by....
    SG you're so right things happen so easily for others with no effort lol hopefully all our dreams come true
    xxx
    Thanks. Now the hot flashes are gone Nell. I don't wanna trust any symptoms at all, I've had enough of it lol...

Successful attempt for you this time, hope your hubby is with you during the attempt...

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast