Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    Feeling better ladies, I got hurt I can't deny that, I felt like someone stole my lil girl, was imagining myself with a lil girl even my elder son was expecting to hear girl, but am better now, agh I cried and checked where I did wrong but realised God wanted me to have this special baby boy and I accepted his will, DH was there for me, he understood GD and he helped to get through although am still trying to cope I know I will get better when the baby is out. Oooh DH was saying we can try next time if you feel you still want a lil girl, haven't decided,maybe when am 36/7

SG how you and the bub in there,TA how you and the pregnancy enjoy dear, thanks bobster,
    Nell you are in my prayers

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk
    Ruu happy that you're ok now. You ll forget everything once you hold your little bundle in your arms. This little boy is going to give you all the happiness of the world, he is gonna be too special..
    Maybe you can try again as your hubby said, he is so understanding (lucky you)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi lovely ladies, how are you ruu? SG? Hows the tooth ache ta? You may need root canal which is why its so painful?? How is the pregnancy when is 12 week scan? Husband was working away so no ttc this month af is due in a week so can try again after that 🤞🤞🤞 VERY FED UP NOW!!

3. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nell, that’s so frustrating! You’re in my thoughts and prayers! I wonder how difficult it would be for you to get clomid/femara. It would help your sway as atomic says it sways girl, and help you conceive a bit faster.
    I’m doing well so far! I’m so happy to report I haven’t had a kidney stone (yet) with this pregnancy!!! Failed my 1 hr glucose, but passed my 3 hour. Same thing happened with DD2.
    Everyone around me who is due September through November is having boys. I’m starting to get discouraged that I’ll be the one who gets the girl. I’ve been trying not to obsess over it as much.
    I’m so very much looking forward to the fall and cooler weather. Say a little prayer for us here in Louisiana. Looks like tropical depression Barry will be a hurricane by Friday, and its projected to go just west of us, so we’ll get torrential rain. New Orleans flooded today, and they won’t be able to tolerate much more rain.
    TA, how are you feeling? How’s the toothache? Tooth pain is so miserable! I can’t imagine that while pregnant. I can’t remember. You’re team green, right?
    Ruu, how are you doing? Have you done any shopping yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nell hope you are doing great and don't fed up you will get your bfp in some day and your special DD,
    ooh TA hope the tooth is fine now, yah Dh said we can try but i think am not meant to have DD and afraid of trying and get another DS, I don't think I want to maybe with Clomid or femara and serious ex and swaying I think,
    Sillyginger hey aaaah you won't get a girl you will get your boy yeah I shopped already can't wait to see him praying that he is healthy,

6. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls. Hope y'all doing good..
    Thanks for asking. Tooth ache is all gone. 14 weeks and nausea the whole day, throwing up 3-4 times a day, severe leg pain, it's so so hard to manage. I am sick of being sick. Hope the nausea and vomiting ease up soon now..

Nell what's up?? keeping you in my prayers. Want to see your bfp now. FX

Ruu, hey good to hear from you. Glad that your husband is so understanding. There are so many ladies who get boys and girls after having 5-6 of same gender babies.. You ll get your little girl ruu. I keep you in my prayers too.. And yea great that you are already done with shopping for your little munchkin..

SG I so have a feel that it's a little boy cozy in there. When are you due?? Yup I am team green but it's so so hard.. Still a long way to go huh!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! I’m sitting in the waiting room at my OB appointment. I just had a 32 week ultrasound (they check me more frequently now bc I’m 36). The tech let the gender slip and she said “her face” then she got really chatty then said, “the baby isn’t going to show us gender today”, I think to cover up the slip. I’m gutted. I thought we had a good sway. This is likely our last baby because of my age. I don’t really have anybody else I feel comfortable talking to about my gd. I’m not going to tell DH. I’ll let him hold out hope. Thanks for listening guys. I hope you’re all doing ok!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls! Sorry , not been on in ages... been having a bad time with dh he has been awful to me so ttc hasn't been happening trying to work on things so maybe this month but he never seems to be able to finish i give up the wasted months are passing by and im not getting any younger!!

Hope you are all ok ruu SG and TA
    Oh SG don't worry at all..they always refer to baby as he or she even when they don't know.. you still have every chance for a boy 😊

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Hi everyone! I’m sitting in the waiting room at my OB appointment. I just had a 32 week ultrasound (they check me more frequently now bc I’m 36). The tech let the gender slip and she said “her face” then she got really chatty then said, “the baby isn’t going to show us gender today”, I think to cover up the slip. I’m gutted. I thought we had a good sway. This is likely our last baby because of my age. I don’t really have anybody else I feel comfortable talking to about my gd. I’m not going to tell DH. I’ll let him hold out hope. Thanks for listening guys. I hope you’re all doing ok!

Oooh SG praying that it was just slippery of the tongue, and time is flying you are getting close already, am 32weeks this coming Monday, and the Gyno said am getting op @38 weeks so close only 6weeks left to go,
    Nell am with you in my prayers i know its boring and you are not getting young hope hubby will finish, what could be the cause of not finishing maybe he is working that hard at his workplace, hope everything will be ok Nell.

TA aaa dear hope throwing will be over soon maybe thats your lil dd in there, I don't think I will be able to have another kid maybe with time, am afraid of 4th cesareans

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Ruu and Nell. She said it right after measuring the femur. I’m so aggravated and disappointed. Trying to get excited about baby girl #3.
    Nell, I’m sorry you’re going through this with your DH. My DH had “performance problems” every time we tried to conceive and had a HARD (or soft ) time finishing, and we have girls, so hopefully it finally works in your favor!
    Ruu, we may have babies around the same time!! It’s so exciting to think they’ll be here so soon!
    TA, I’m hoping your morning sickness subsided soon! I can imagine you’re miserable!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That made me laugh sg 😂 my dh needs to try harder 🤣🤣
    Im sure she wasn't even looking at the gender ... my cousin had a late scan and they kept calling him he but a girl popped out..!! I think its just they struggle to say it!

Are you not alowed more than 3 c sections ruu?
    Bet you both can't wait to meet your little ones 😊

13. Thanks Sillyginger thanked for this post
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast