Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies good to see some posts poring in again.
    I am doing good now. Nausea is almost gone, toothache vanished, thank God! Just have very bad food aversion not able to eat anything and I am kinda worried that I am losing weight instead of gaining..

Hey SG. Might be the tech just had a slip of tongue. They can mostly refer to the baby as he or she only. She might have just got confused. Fx It's your baby boy.

Ruu, wanted to ask about your result.. what happened?? Not too long to hold your little bean.

My son too keeps asking me every now and then, when is the baby gonna come? I can't wait mama, that's really so sweet of him..
    Any names in your mind or yet to select??

Waiting to see your babies SG and ruu... sooo excited..

Nell, it's been a long long time hah.. TTC is really very difficult and boring too.. Sorry you have to go through all this. There is a good chance of the baby being a girl when you conceive. Hope everything gets better soon and we get to see your bfp. FX.

2. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nell am allowed but worried might get another DS again i think we are boy mama and dad together with my dh i don't know what i should do than what I did last sway am just miserable there I don't where to turn to who to explain how I feel in real life here, thank you all for being there for me

TA I passed with 4 distinctions and 3 pass

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    Nell am allowed but worried might get another DS again i think we are boy mama and dad together with my dh i don't know what i should do than what I did last sway am just miserable there I don't where to turn to who to explain how I feel in real life here, thank you all for being there for me

TA I passed with 4 distinctions and 3 pass

Well done on results ruu!
    Oh im so sorry... it must be so hard you love your boys but can't help that loss of not having a girl has anyone made any horrible comments to you about wanting a girl? .. can you talk to your husband too? We are all here for you, big hug xoxoxox

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sheesh! This tapatalk app does NOT let me know when new messages post!
    Ruu, great news on your results! And I completely understand your logic on having a third of the same gender. I keep getting a little disappointed that I’m getting so big for another girl . And I’m already super anxious about delivery. I had an unmedicated birth with my last, and I’d really like to do that again, but then I remember how bad it hurt, and how much easier it would be to push through the pain for the surprise of a different gender. Then I feel AWFUL for thinking that way!!! I love my girls SO MUCH! Anywho.
    Nell, I had to laugh to keep from taking it personally! Ha! I’m hoping and praying you get your bfp soon!
    TA, so glad you’re feeling better!! When is your big scan? Or have you had it yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey ladiess its been long how you all
    help me understand that statement in bold, about raised umbilical artery resistive index of 0.74

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Hi everyone! I’m sitting in the waiting room at my OB appointment. I just had a 32 week ultrasound (they check me more frequently now bc I’m 36). The tech let the gender slip and she said “her face” then she got really chatty then said, “the baby isn’t going to show us gender today”, I think to cover up the slip. I’m gutted. I thought we had a good sway. This is likely our last baby because of my age. I don’t really have anybody else I feel comfortable talking to about my gd. I’m not going to tell DH. I’ll let him hold out hope. Thanks for listening guys. I hope you’re all doing ok!

i was team green and my midwife always referred to the baby as "she" but it was actually a boy, i think they just say he/she without it meaning anything. you've still got every chance that this is your boy
    now 6blue5pink

8. Thanks Sillyginger thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ruu, I’m not too sure what that means. Did they not explain it to you when you received those results. All I can find from an internet search is that the umbilical artery index usually decreases as gestational age increases and if it doesn’t it could mean uterine-placental insufficiency, but that is from a very uninformed internet search. I’m sure if your doctors were concerned they would’ve discussed that with you. Please keep us updated.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you SG So much we will be trying again this month after a few bad months argh! How long now until you are due? We are all praying you get your baby boy. Have you got any names yet? How about you ruu? Im not sure ruu what that means i can't seem to understand from Google either...?

11. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nell, glad to hear you’ll be trying this month! I’m hoping you get your bfp! It seems lik the perfect set up for a girl sway.
    I’m due sept 20! My friend who was due sept 2 just had her precious baby boy! I didn’t feel ready until I visited her in the hospital and held him, it got me all excited, and I didn’t care that my house was a wreck!
    Y’all, we bought a minivan . It is everything! I always said, “I would NEVER drive a minivan!” But look at all the stuff I’m doing that I said I’d never do! So, that helps me feel more ready. All the car seats ( my older 2 daughters’ and the infant seat) are cleaned and installed. Baby clothes are washed and put away. Breast pump is in from my insurance (my 4 year old is so excited to feed baby a bottle ). Bassinet thingy is set up and ready to go. Just ordered a coming home outfit, so hopefully it arrives in time . So, I think I’m ready!
    TA, how are you feeling? When is your big scan or have you had it already? Or do they require you to have it at all where you are? I’m losing track of time with everyone.
    Ruu, I noticed on your paperwork that you’re basically as far along as I am! And I keep forgetting you’re having a csection, so we will probably have our babies around the same time! Have they given you a date yet?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Nell, glad to hear you’ll be trying this month! I’m hoping you get your bfp! It seems lik the perfect set up for a girl sway.
    I’m due sept 20! My friend who was due sept 2 just had her precious baby boy! I didn’t feel ready until I visited her in the hospital and held him, it got me all excited, and I didn’t care that my house was a wreck!
    Y’all, we bought a minivan . It is everything! I always said, “I would NEVER drive a minivan!” But look at all the stuff I’m doing that I said I’d never do! So, that helps me feel more ready. All the car seats ( my older 2 daughters’ and the infant seat) are cleaned and installed. Baby clothes are washed and put away. Breast pump is in from my insurance (my 4 year old is so excited to feed baby a bottle ). Bassinet thingy is set up and ready to go. Just ordered a coming home outfit, so hopefully it arrives in time . So, I think I’m ready!
    TA, how are you feeling? When is your big scan or have you had it already? Or do they require you to have it at all where you are? I’m losing track of time with everyone.
    Ruu, I noticed on your paperwork that you’re basically as far along as I am! And I keep forgetting you’re having a csection, so we will probably have our babies around the same time! Have they given you a date yet?

he explained the tech saying the baby is having less blood from the mother, the doctor said the cause is high blood pressure but as for me it was low so seem not to understand why so he was saying if you come Saturday for check up we repeat the scan and see if the baby can still survive in there if not we can take him out, so didn't know the effects of that index something something, wanted to understand from you guys thought I might get experts,

name not yet his pap is still thinking,
    Nell hi how you doing

Sillyginger yeah we close the cesarean is scheduled on my 38th week if nothing changes

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast