Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ruu i hope everything is ok with you and baby boy.
    Keep us updated. Is your hubby naming your baby? Names are hard im sure you will find the perfect one 😊 you must be so excited to meet him.

Sg excited for you .. you sound super organised lots of boys being born in the uk atm!! Im sending the blue dust for you to the usa!! Either way so long as baby is healthy thats all that matters i know but would ne lovely to experience both genders and your friends little boy will have a boy buddy your little ladies must be so excited especially the oldest. How old is your little one? Mini van 😂 has to be done you will enjoy the extra space.

2. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Nell, glad to hear you’ll be trying this month! I’m hoping you get your bfp! It seems lik the perfect set up for a girl sway.
    I’m due sept 20! My friend who was due sept 2 just had her precious baby boy! I didn’t feel ready until I visited her in the hospital and held him, it got me all excited, and I didn’t care that my house was a wreck!
    Y’all, we bought a minivan . It is everything! I always said, “I would NEVER drive a minivan!” But look at all the stuff I’m doing that I said I’d never do! So, that helps me feel more ready. All the car seats ( my older 2 daughters’ and the infant seat) are cleaned and installed. Baby clothes are washed and put away. Breast pump is in from my insurance (my 4 year old is so excited to feed baby a bottle ). Bassinet thingy is set up and ready to go. Just ordered a coming home outfit, so hopefully it arrives in time . So, I think I’m ready!
    TA, how are you feeling? When is your big scan or have you had it already? Or do they require you to have it at all where you are? I’m losing track of time with everyone.
    Ruu, I noticed on your paperwork that you’re basically as far along as I am! And I keep forgetting you’re having a csection, so we will probably have our babies around the same time! Have they given you a date yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey SG.. Looks like you are all ready now..
    My scan is scheduled on 11 of sep. So excited and nervous too. Hope everything goes well!!

Nell, good luck. Have a successful attempt.

Ruu, hope everything is fine with you.. Congratulations on your result..
    Last edited by TA Sait; August 28th, 2019 at 12:50 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nell, it’s boy season over here too!! I wonder what that’s all about?! For a few years everyone was having girls with a few boys mixed in here and there. I have two girls 4 years old and 2 years old. The oldest is so excited! I still don’t think the 2 year old really gets it yet. She talks to my belly button. She says that’s the baby .
    TA, your scan is just around the corner!! So exciting!
    Ruu, I’m praying for you and baby boy! I bet everything is fine!

5. Likes TA Sait, Nell_ liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sweet sisters how are you, Nell how you doing did you happen to have the attempt, am going in tomorrow 15 September and cesarean on 16th September,

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    sweet sisters how are you, Nell how you doing did you happen to have the attempt, am going in tomorrow 15 September and cesarean on 16th September,

Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk
    Doing good ruu..
    Ohh! Thinking of you. May you have a safe and easy labour. Keeping you in my prayers.
    Not too long to hold your little bub, waiting for a picture and do keep us updated dear!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow ruu come round so fast!! Good luck i hope you have a speedy recovery let us know when your little darling is here safely xox

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nell. Done with attempt?? Waiting to hear from you

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ruu, waiting to hear from you. Hope you a d bub are safe. Maybe you are holding your little bundle in your arms now.. So excited to hear from you!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AF came TA
    how are you ruu?

Xxxx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ruu, you probably have a baby right now!!! Thinking of you! I hope all went well! Please post pics when you have a chance and if you feel comfortable doing that of course.
    Nell, I’m sorry af showed.
    TA, how are you feeling?
    We are ready for baby whenever it decides to come. I’m just hoping it can wait until after tomorrow (9/17), which is my sister’s birthday. Then my husband starts his week of vacation on Friday!

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast