Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink swaying ACTIVITIES?

Hello everyone! I am wondering, are there activities we can do that sway pink? I am a mama to four boys and, I can tell you, I generally like activities that (I think) sway blue. I can feel aggression/testosterone rising while I do them! For example, basketball and air hockey with my hubby really get me/us fired up. Even competitive video games like Mortal Kombat causes my blood to pump.

I am wondering, though, are there any activities that might do the same for your pink swaying hormones/feelings?

Maybe some girl moms can comment with some of their favorite activities. Thanks for your input!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rather than trying to do activities to sway pink (which you will likely pursue with the same attitude you do basketball, video games, etc) just try to avoid doing those type of things instead.

I'll just give you an example of what I see people do so you can understand what I'm talking about here.

A LOT of people decide "well, if doing competitive activities may sway blue what I'll do instead is all this relaxing stuff" then they make all these really complicated plans where they're deliberately doing "relaxing" stuff all day long. Even making up these really intense and hard to accomplish schedules like "7 am: rise. 7:05: Do peaceful stretching exercises for 15 minutes. 7:20: Get dressed in pink clothes from head to toe. 7:30: paint fingernails" etc etc etc all day long every day and it IS really the exact same thing as playing a video game...every thing you check off the to-do list, you get that little boost from thinking "ok I'm one step closer to WINNING at my sway" and you may as well be shooting zombies, KWIM??

For the sway to work we want to put all that type of control-freak, detail oriented mindset where you feel that with every little thing you do, you're one step closer to "winning" swaying just as if you're collecting coconuts in Donkey Kong or coins in Mario. Every little meaningless goal you mark off, day after day that you think is affiliated with swaying gives you that boost, whether it's adrenaline or testosterone or what we don't know, but I am 110% convinced it sways blue.

What you want is to put your sway on autopilot, out of your head as much as possible, till it becomes second nature toyou. Yes, do give the video games and sports a pass for now as much as you can, but don't replace it with "pink friendly activities" because just the act of doing things you think will sway pink for you may undermine your sway somewht, if that makes sense.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks chelsearogene thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am really terrible with “overly detailed plans@ and find them more of a burden than help. I do understand the idea behind the planning or accomplishing so I was generally thinking more along the lines of activities that might replace those blue friendly activities.

“No lovie, we can’t play mortal kombat but we can sit quietly in meditation”. Lol

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would just go outside and play with the kids! Meditating I think is just a losing game for pink sways as it ends up being jsut more time for you to think about swaying.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I spent a lot of time baking and cooking with my boys. It's fun and non-competitive. We would also have movie nights at home with popcorn and treats (still do!). Going to the park or library or zoo are some of my boys' favorite things to do too.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post