Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Prepping breastfeeding body for a girl sway

Hi, I was actually on here a year or so ago trying to sway for a girl. Well, I am happy to report I did end up conceiving a perfect little boy. I have a 2 year old boy and a 7 month old baby boy. I love them both to the moon and back. However, my husband and I would like to try again for another baby once my 7 month old hits 1 year this September. We would like to sway pink again. We have been talking and I have started charting a little.
    However, my period has not returned. With my first son, my period returned at 6 weeks postpartum despite me exclusively breastfeeding. This time, my period hasn't come back yet. I am guessing it is because not only does my 7 month old breastfeed, but my 2 year old still wakes up at night for a dream feed and occasionally still feeds.
    Lately, I have been having AF-like cramps. I could've sworn I'd be on my period due to the cramps, but no bleeding. Maybe it is my period trying to return, I'm not sure.
    I have been trying to chart, but my cervical change has been so erratic, it's been hard. I go from a Basic Infertile Pattern to possible fertile...
    Is there anything I can do to encourage AF back, or would I have to entirely wean my 2 year old? He maybe feed a few times every 24 hours.
    I tried Vitex last time (I had my period, but it was long 38-40 day cycle and my luteal phase was too short), but I seemed to just gain weight on it.
    Thanks!! Any advice would be welcome. This board has been so nice and helpful.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even if you weren't nursing two sometimes, the more babies we've had the longer it tends to take to return.

A lot of us have had what seem to be practice cycles when nursing.

I personally would just wait it out. Your cycle will come back even while nursing two and it may help your sway a bit.

I do not recommend vitex any more. It has seemed to delay ovulation more often than it's helped and its results were barely better than 50-50 for pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ