Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mums of many girls followed by successful blue sways

Hello lovelies,

I was hoping to get some feedback from Mums of only/many girls (3+) that have successfully been able to conceive a boy after a sway ^^

If you are in that situation – would you pretty please share what your lifestyle was when you conceived your girls and what it was when you got your boy – and what you think were the likely changes that made all the difference (other than luck, obviously!).
    There have been sooooo many successful blue sways on here of late, and I have tried to read the sways in detail where I could – but I need to build my confidence that yes, I will have done everything in my power to get our son – if we don’t at least, I know that I could not have done better IYKWIM? Basically, I need a pep talk to convince me that - “Yes, YOU (I) CAN (have a boy too)” lol

I have three girls – the youngest (my sway “opposite” baby) has just turned 1 and still is nursing, my cycle hasn’t returned (it did for a few months early on then disappeared again – too much nursing probably lol)– and I am not in (too much of) a hurry yet to have another baby (she is such a cuddle bug still too - whilst I was getting clucky by 1 y.o the first two times), mostly because I think I am so so so scared of not getting my boy.
    I know that I would adore another girl – the way I have become so in love with the other three, but I really want to go into TTC #4 with no regrets, having given it my all. This baby will definitely be our last – I know Hubby will not be convinced for a #5, if this is another girl (even if it was a boy and I wanted another bub after him).
    He is humoring me because he saw my distress when we found out #3 was a girl too – he would have been perfectly fine and happy with our three girls.
    NB - Hubby is dead set against IVF w/ GS (even if we won the lotto and $ was no issue, he’d still say no – for him it is not ethical, he genuinely doesn’t give a hoot about gender, and would hate me for trying to push it) so it’s just not an option, unfortunately (I would consider it if we had $$$ to spare, because my mental health is likely to be affected if things don’t go the way I planned).
    Whilst I bounced back (or forced myself to put up as brave front, rather) pretty quickly after finding out #3 was a girl – it still near broke me there for a while and I still get times where it cuts so very deep that I feel I could relapse and I feel terrible for almost ‘resenting’ the children I do have (for not being boys, if that makes sense??!) when really, I love them more than life itself. I know I should know better than listen to f*ing stupid comments, but they are made to me so often that I must admit I feel like a freak (people project their own insecurities and desires – and clearly, people immediately think “ 3 girls = 3 teenage girls” – and what stereotypes that come with that).

Thanks in advance!!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 2 girls and a boy. We went girl, boy, girl.
    Both girls were the result of one BD somewhere near ovulation. We weren’t really trying either time. My boy was the result of effort a lot of BD after positive OPK. My diet hasn’t really changed but looking back I may have been snacking and eating more protein when I got my boy but I think it was frequency more than diet in his case. I’d really like another boy but I’ve also had 3 miscarriages and before the scan for each one where I heard the words that still echo in my head “I’m sorry but there’s no heartbeat” I just wanted that baby to be ok. In saying that I totally understand the disappointment and I’m lucky to have both!

Whenever I hear that crap about “teenage girls” I always ask were they a problem when a teenager or do they actually know anyone who fits that stereotype. I’ve never gotten much more than a splutter in response and maybe a “oh well no but.....” It’s just another way of making girls inferior. From my memories of having a sister and two brother we all caused a fair share of mayhem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes PadrePioidevotemyfirstson liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thnaks Etakof for your insight.
    I’m sorry to hear about your losses, I know how devastating they are , and certainly puts the priorities in order..healthy bub matters most for sure I hope you get a healthy bub soon!
    So in your case heaps of BD and somehow eating more and higher protein even if it was just marginally more seems to have made a difference... I certainly hope that making changes will work this time I just need to see the results from successful swagers to stay motivated to keep my eyes on the “prize”
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Been away for almost two weeks, so thought I would bump this

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the gals who have done this have not stuck around - I'm hoping you get lots of responses though!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, one can always hope!
    I’m yet to get my bum into gear exercise wise, because I am soooo tired between full time work, three kids, including a boob monster that is yet to sleep through...so am trying to get my mojo any way i can, aka in this case, positive testimonials

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im not in this position but i went to school with some girls who were in families like this 2 girls in my year group were from families where the parents had 4 girls in a row followed by a boy, there was another girl in my year who's parents had 3 boys in a row followed by 5 girls in a row!!

if you find inspiration in seeing families like this there's also Jess Cunnigham shes on instagram as "the prodigal fox" and recently had a boy after 3 girls.

**all my blue dust for you**
    now 6blue5pink

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    im not in this position but i went to school with some girls who were in families like this 2 girls in my year group were from families where the parents had 4 girls in a row followed by a boy, there was another girl in my year who's parents had 3 boys in a row followed by 5 girls in a row!!

if you find inspiration in seeing families like this there's also Jess Cunnigham shes on instagram as "the prodigal fox" and recently had a boy after 3 girls.

**all my blue dust for you**
    Thanks lovely
    If I am get Insta to work (have tried installing multiple times and it fails over and over lol) will check it out!
    Can’t wait to see your babe in just a few months now

13. Thanks babygirl1 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush, 4blue2pink liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic you’re right, seems blue swayers that got their boys just disappear

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know why that is but it's been true since back in the IG days!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast