Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

how i got 7 daughters

i see alot of ladies in here wanting girls so im going to tell you how i did it. in return you can tell me how to get a boy. im not going to ttc a boy forum, those ladies are in the same boat as me and want a boy. i want advice from the lady who has 4 or 5 boys! so i figure someone may want advice from the lady with 7 girls.
    i did not sway girl i always swayed boy but i never read a girl sway until recently so now i know i did sway girl. so for you ladies who don't want to go crazy with sways i can tell you little things i did.
    diet- i do not eat red meat. if i do eat meat its chicken or fish. i do not eat breakfast im too busy in the mornings. i eat lunch at 1pm and dinner at 7pm and thats it. no snacks unless my two year old slips a pre-chewed goldfish into my mouth.
    suppliments- with kids in public school i take alot of vit C. i like emergen-C and those little vit c drops. i drink milk everynight. not that skim fat free crap either. i like the good stuff, the whole milk that taste like milk. and i get alot of uti's so i always have cranberry juice in my house.
    Timing- stop freaking out about timing please. it dosen't matter. shuttles? o+12. abstain, f.r., i tried it all. it didn't matter in the end. all mine were concieved on O day sometimes with abstaining and sometimes with f.r. DO WHATS BEST FOR YOU!
    BBT- i am a firm believer in this. check your bbt month after month after month. if your temps are high thats good for girls. i know its hard to remember and you get lazy but really this is a great trick. plus i always know when af is about to show when my temps drop... i was that lady in the bathroom stall next to you with 3 kids in there with her, you remember her, all her kids gasped that mommy had an ouchie very loudly while the oldest dug a barbie bandaid out of her hello kitty purse for her... yea that was me. never again, im prepared.
    dh stuff- my hubby didn't want to play the let's sway game with me so he never took any suppliments. he didn't get upset when i did offer him a steak for dinner but he would finish it off with a pint of ice cream. and dh loves a nice hot shower. we always bd after a hot shower.
    what i don't like- moon phases. ladies you can't control when you O, if you have a good sway going and you happen to O during a full moon.. don't let it stop you. the moon does not control the gender outcome of a child. i know i have 2 concieved during full moons and boy phases. and ions?? im not even sure what an ion is but with the last one i thought heck i'll play along. didn't work. so don't waste a ton of money on fountains and bracelets and funky rocks, if one or two makes you feel better then go for it, it won't hurt you but don't go crazy blowing all your money.
    my big point- enjoy sex... if you aren't into it and its becoming a chore for you and dh then take a break for a month. you need him excited and you need him to want to make love to you, not oh i guess if i have to. tip.. give him a box of altoids, trust me he knows what its for. he won't be able to wait to ttc a little pink bundle. worked for me!
    x5
    x2 dd#6 lost an identical twin sister and dd 5 lived in my arms for 2 hours
    2012!! he's finally here!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i forgot to add vitex. i always too vitex. it works. and heck ladies if you want to cheat every now and then on your diet then go for it. i ate alot of baked potatos loaded up with cheese and sour cream. yum..still didn't get a boy, just don't do it too close to O just in case.
    x5

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You're funny! So basically a crappy on the fly diet with a few vit c's thrown in and good ole fashion sex. Sounds good to me. It's how I've been eating for the last few months. Unfortunately it was mostly due to stress so hopefully it doesn't rule out the poor eating.

I have 3 boys. I've never been a great eater but definitely eat lots of meat in the summer from the grill. I love pretzels and lime nacho chips. Love salty stuff. Always loved diet Coke so not sure if that affects me. Had lots of ewcm, dtd on or day before o and dtd often like everyday af-o. I love baked goods. I'm a novice baker, my favorite past time. I didn't eat a lot but I eat anything I want. My normal weight is around 116. Today I'm 109. Send me all your girl power !! I'll be sending you my blue.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by girlmom View Post
    i forgot to add vitex. i always too vitex. it works. and heck ladies if you want to cheat every now and then on your diet then go for it. i ate alot of baked potatos loaded up with cheese and sour cream. yum..still didn't get a boy, just don't do it too close to O just in case.
    If no BFP for me I'll be on vitex next cycle!!

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you girl mom!!!!! It's nice to hear the reinforcement that what we're doing on this sight has worked (unbenounced to you)! My blue dust is ALL yours!!!!
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great post!

Thank you!
    2 yrs old ~ 4 yrs old ~ TTC Now!

My blog if you fancy a read...

http://honeybumblecustomdyed.blogspot.co.uk/

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love it girlmom thank you!

You can also have all my blue dust!

As for conceiving my boys i did not know about swaying so never intentially swayed but now with my knowledge of swaying my diet was deffo a boy diet. I ate crap basically meat, potatoes, takeaways (dont like salad or veg) and snacked lots on crisp etc, alway drank lots of fizzy drinks. I have always being rubbish at having breakfast so missed it most days and still do now.

As for timing etc when we decided to have a baby we just dtd every now and again maybe every other night or sometimes even skipped night depending on his shift, i didnt know my cycles at all so dont know when i ov'd or anything.

We did try alittle sway (timing method) with DS3 i did track cycle and went for 4 day cut off and still got a boy, i agree that timing is least important.
    When we dtd i would prop my hips up also for about 30mins. Never used and lubes supp or herbs or ions/moon stuff etc with ds1 and ds2 i had big O but with ds3 no big O and shallow release.
    So when i think about it now i did alot of boy things.

Hope this helps x
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks I find that very interesting! I didn't eat breakfast, I never had, I used to eat a snack at lunch(applesauce, banana, or those 100cal snacks) and I don't like red meat, I do eat chicken and I hate any kind of seafood, after ds2 I added a slimfast shake(or special k drink) with a fiber bar in the morning and then started skipping lunch, we eat dinner around 5pm, I normally cook me chicken and then eat whatever sides I prepared for boys or if don't feel like cooking me chicken then I skip the red meat and just eat the sides, since they need variety they won't eat chicken evryday lol, I go in spurts on my dr pepper drinking, I can literally drink 1000s cal in dr pepper, putting away a 12 pack in a day is nothing for me, I don't eat much I drink my calories lol, but normally do this for a couple of months(ok until I find a good enough reason to quit lol I love sipping dr pepper) and then get myself back in gear on getting healthy and cut out dr pepper altogether or limit to 2 a day, when ttcing I get away from dr pepper that much caffeine can cause m/c, ds1 and ds2 were conceived with a bunch of dr pepper lol then pregnant with ds2 I found out its bad so I quit(hated the taste when pregnant anyways strange huh?) Ds3 was no caffeine or dr pepper for several yrs(never started back after ds2) but after ds3 was born I drowned myself back in dr pepper, ds4 we were ttcing so I had quit like a month before are oops try lol but I did still consume a lot of dr pepper just bought the caffeine free one lol, since my m/c(earlier this month) I have started back my caffeine dr pepper but have been weaning(lol) myself off since my attempt is in april/may, I plan to just stay away from dr pepper altogether lol, I never have tried the diet(well I have with last 2 m/c just counting live births) so am this time, but find it kind of easy since I have no problem skipping breakfast and just stay away from some sides I normally prepare for dinner and drop my calroie intake, I don't like diary anything really, I *try* to take a calcium supplement just because I don't like diary but I am not very faithful on that, ds1 was a one time shot a couple days before O, ds2 was bd the whole month, ds3 was beginning of swaying and learning my cycles so he was 3 or 4 day cutoff, and ds4 was an oops the month before our actually attempt but was sswaying and doing douches to practice lol but he was a 3 or 4 day cutoff too, I don't excercise never have, I HATE to excercise lol, did you excercise? And I do temp and was wondering why high temp is good for conceiving girls? Thanks

Oh and with ds1 we used no lube and didn't j&d with him(we were outside hehe) ds2 was with astroglide but to expensive so we switched to vagisil lube with ds3 and ds4 and j&d with those 3, but I don't think vagisil makes a lube now because I can't find it anymore and it probably wasn't girl friendly
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    wow thanks for the great boy advice. from what i read from you and what i read about girl sways i know why i failed so many times. i think i heard atomic say the reason you want high temps is because of the progesterone. i guess that progesterone will sway girl. my crosshairs on ff with the last 2 were 97.8.. this time i was 98.0. right after O i jump to 99.2 if im pregnant. so based on that im leaning girl with this one since i was even higher then i was with the last 2 and they were girls. i did hear peppermint tea can raise your bbt if you have low temps but i haven't tried it yet.
    with excercise... i walk alot if the weather is nice. i don't like gyms i would rather be outside. but if the weather is crappy i don't do much excercise. i have a girl born in jan, feb, march, april, may, and august and now im due in june or july. so sometimes i was walking and sometimes i wasn't
    x5

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 2 boys.

My diet has always been crappy -- I love anything with cheese and was a big pasta eater. I like salads, fruit, veggies, and dislike meat (I only eat chicken or turkey) but like shellfish and will eat occassional shrimp or lobster. Snacks: love chips that are cheesy, cookies and ice cream (vanilla or coffee). Dislike chocolate. Drinking - I like water, iced tea, lemonade, not big soda or diet soda drinker. Morning breakfast my entire life -- just earl grey tea. Never been able to eat before 11am. I switched to coffee after I had my first son, 2 cups a day. My husband is a meat & potatoes kind of guy and likes red meat and veggies.

My natural cm ph (I only started checking the past 3 months while trying to sway girl, is 4.5). My DH is off the chart boys (probably around a 9).

We dtd infrequently. 2x for DS1 (O-3 and day of O...I am basing these dates on mymonthlycycles.com which I used only to track my period. I never tested with OPK or bbt). DS2 was a 1x unintentional moment on O-5 (I thought we were far enough away to be safe). After the fact, I checked and all the days we dtd were in boy moons. But DS1 was close to a full moon. And DS2 we dtd on the eve of the new moon. Chinese chart was not accurate, DS1 should have been a girl. I did check biorythms and that seemed to be spot on for us for boys (for my DHs chart). So for me, I'm starting to feel like my husband has a much stronger influence on the gender of our kids (his diet, ph, charts == boys)

I'm starting to think everyone is different and has different chemical make-up. So basically you need to try the opposite of whatever you do to make boys (or girls) to hopefully get your opposite gender. I've stopped swaying...but sending you my blue dust -- GL!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast