Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blinking clear blue opks

Hi all..Hi Atomic!

Took a break from ttc girl but I'm back at it. I've been tracking my cycles and am convinced I ovulate the same day I get a positive on my Cb digital opk. The last two months I used the CB flashing opks and it appears I'll get two days of blinking then a solid on the third. When should I have my one attempt?

Thanks

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why are you convinced of this?

Do be aware that just because a pattern has happened, doesn't mean it will continue to happen in the future. It may be that you'll get many days of flashy, or go straight to peak, or suddenly start Oing two days after the solid. Just don't get too invested in

If you want timing, and you really are Oing the day of the first solid, you'd want to BD the day of the FIRST flashy (please note everyone this is not my standard advice!) If you don't care about timing, and you really are Oing the day of the first solid, BD the day of SECOND flashy.

BUT I think it's more likely you're probably Oing the day after the first solid (since that is what happens most of the time) and so if you're even a littel unsure about when you're ovulating I'd have that attempt the day of first solid.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ