Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is not a myth. We have 75% results with TTC a girl after a loss. And there are also studies that show it. The reason is likely that when your fertility is suppressed (and pregnancy hormones do suppress fertility, even though you can still get pregnant after a loss) that is what makes you more likely to have a girl.

This is a hard concept to explain even without a language barrier but let me try again.

We believe women who are highly fertile and in good condition have more boys. So you can't just look around at people you know who got pregnant after a loss and say "oh well she had a boy, this must mean miscarriages sway blue". Because if the only people who CAN get pregnant after a loss, are "set" for boys because they are very high in fertility and good condition, then even if miscarriages sway by 10% or so (which would be a very good sway tactic) they could still end up having about 50-50 boys and girls even if the miscarriages were swaying strongly!

Let's use imaginary numbers to illustrate: If the people who can get pregnant (due to their good condition/high fertility) the month after a loss are 60% set for boys to start with, and miscarriages sway 10% pink, 10% is a huge pink sway but that group of people would still end up at 50-50. But for the people who were already somewhat declined in fertility, they'd still get that 10% imaginary miscarriage benefit and be more likely to have a girl.

And then those "set" for girls couldn't get pregnant that first month because they are in poor condition. So even though they were more "set" for pink, they couldn't get pregnant after a loss and are not represented in our results! This is how the "fertility factor" can really affect our stats and why you can't just look around at people you happen to know and decide on that basis how anything could sway.

You can absolutely have an attempt at pos OPK if you'd like. There's nothing wrong with that approach at all insted of the e4d if you prefer.

RE cinnamon - Yes, it's supposed to keep blood sugar low BUT the trouble is, it made people get such low blood sugar that they lost weight really fast and got dizzy. One woman even fainted from it. I really don't recommend it in anything other than dietary amounts for anyone other than those who have more than50 lbs to spare or have very severe PCOS.

I would not have anything other than dietary amounts.

I do not ever give anyone more than 1/2 teaspoon per day and I do not think you should have that much.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Got it thanks for taking the time to explain.

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My pleasure!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12