Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying after a miscarriage

Hi Atomic, hope it's all good with you
    I need an advise. I got my BFP on saturday 24th of August after 7 months ttcing.
    Unfortunately, yesterday I started spotting and today I am bleeding.. it's heart breaking and the first time I experience a m/c...

However...I would like to try right after, as soon as I get the ovulation and as soon my doc will give the green light.
    But I have some question tho, about swaying for a girl.

1. I am miscarring at 5.6 wks (very early on), would that sway girl even if it was so early on? Or is that conceiving right after a m/c in general, no matter how far along in preg it happened, sways girl?

2. BD pattern: after trying almost everything (long/short cut off, 1 time at +opk, non abstain, CFR) I became pregnant by BDing at +opk, 1 BD, double release (CFR in 2 hrs or less) and mooncup in.
    I used some rephresh also and a hint of lime in the mooncup to lower OH's ph which was around 8-9. More of a panik move I guess... I had quite thick hostile cm so I surely overdid...

For the next time and in order to have a healthy embryo what do you advise I should do? BD pattern to follow? Should I use again the mooncup?
    I am planning dropping jellies and obviously lime...

Tomorrow I wil have a scan to see if the m/c is completing itself... and I will keep you posted if other questions come up in my mind.
    Thank you very much for the moment.
    Xx
    Last edited by ForeverRestless; August 28th, 2019 at 06:50 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that.

1)We don't know for sure, but we assume so.

2)I strongly recommend against the mooncup. I think it actually prevents people from conceiving by acting as a diaphragm and sealing the cervix shut. Obviously you got pregnant despite this but I've seen too many people using it who did not get pregnant.

There is no reason to do a hurry up FR. It's up to you but I think you're just cutting odds of conception for no benefit.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks ForeverRestless thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic.
    Still undecided if trying again or not. All this hit me hard...
    But if I decide for 1 more go I will follow your advise.
    Thank you❣

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just let me know how I can help.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you atomic.
    So today I had my scan and the baby is gone, my uterus must have expelled everything with the yesterday bleeding and there was no trace left.
    My hcg today were very low as I had a CBD test saying "not pregnant" already.
    My obgyn told me the pg started but stopped soon after thats why my hcg are gone already.
    He gave me the green light to ttc whenever we are ready ...
    I am asking for your opinion:

1.would this chemical sway girl even with these low hcg levels? I think that in any case my hormonal asset was modified and that I have some higher than normal progesterone levels?

2. I would like to try to get pg before getting next AF, what would you suggest as for timing or sway tactics?
    I am dieting since February and my ph is low and stable. Cm is thick even at o and not really alot....

3. Supps for increasing egg quality/sperm quality? I am thinkiny about taking zinc (i am not taking other supps) for egg quality and putting OH on OLE and soy milk... would thst make any sense if done during a couple of weeks only?

Thank you again Atomic ❣
    Last edited by ForeverRestless; August 29th, 2019 at 03:12 PM.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1)We do not know and I can't answer that. We don't even know that it is HCG or progesterone levels, it may be some other thing entirely. I'm sorry, I just don't have enough data to say.

2)One attempt at positive OPK or every 4 days.

3)Zinc only if you have reason to believe you are low in zinc. I know they claim it's "good for egg quality" but the unfortunate truth is nothing we take in the form of supplements really help our eggs. Most losses are just sheer bad luck and are not caused by deficiencies in anything. If you do wish to take Zinc, no more than 15 mg.

Soy milk may be somewhat harmful to sperm but it's believed to help sway pink. OLE ~may~ help sperm quality and sway pink but honestly neither of those things are proven.

Re whether there's any point to it at this stage, I honestly can't say. I suspect the husband supps would be of more benefit (since sperm is always being formed) than to your egg quality.

10. Thanks ForeverRestless thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the answers Atomic.
    I wish we knew ��...!!!
    From what I read in the past a lot of women went on having boys after a m/c, it seems almost in a 50/50 proportion.
    I do believe that when a woman go through a m/c the first thing she does is to drop diet and sway and just try to get pregnant.
    She starts back eating like "normal", maybe she adds on pre-natals and so its easier and " logical" she can go on having a boy. Just my pov.

Do I well understand how the e4d works? I.e. if I start on september the 1st , following BDs are on the: 6,11,16, 21. Do I get it righ it's 4 days in between one bd and the other, so we bd the 5th day?

Ok for OH supps, at worst they will do nothing at all.����*♀️
    I'll let you know how it goes
    X
    Last edited by ForeverRestless; August 30th, 2019 at 11:38 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, the thing with getting pregnant after a miscarriage is that many people can't that first month (even with very early losses). So right away, the group of people who CAN get pregnant immediately after a loss are in the best condition and the most fertile. This may not even have anything to DO with their diet or if they were taking prenatals or not, and more to do with the fact that the group of women able to get pregnant that first cycle out is not a random sample but is in better condition/more fertile than the average.

The stats are just not cut and dry like we would like them to be, since maternal condition and overall fertility does seem to play a pretty large role.

You could do the e4d in that pattern if you want (we call this the every 96 hour pattern) and that ~may~ be a better chance of pink, but lower chance of conception. OR, you could do the e4d in the every 72 hour pattern and you'd BD the 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th. It is every four days because you count 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th like that and then have attempt the 4th day, and count that as the first day of the next cycle if that makes sense. That is how most people do it. It's better odds of conception and still gets good chance of pink.

OLE and soy milk - at worst they won't help your sway and may cut odds of conception somewhat (may make worse sperm in case of the soy.)

13. Thanks ForeverRestless thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic,
    I am still wondering where the "fact" that miscarriage sways girl comes from...? Sounds more like a myth at thjs point?
    Maybe with adding LE diet and exercise on top can slightly sway girl?
    Idk...it's all so confusing.

I guess I will keep up with the diet+exercise and I will give it a go just with a "regular attempt" at +opk... I see no point in boosting my chances with a BD every 72 hrs if there is no clear evidence that a m/c sways girl...

Thanks a lot for the time and the answers,
    Xx

Ps.one more thing. In the 21 days meal plan I see cinnamon among the grade A foods! I love it! It is supposed to keep the glucose levels low right?

Is there a quantity? Or a specific time in the day to take it?
    For instance, can I add half a tbs of cinnamon to my rice milk glass mid afternoon?
    Or better on my morning coffee+little creamer+sprinkle of cinnamon?
    Sorry the question flood!
    X
    Last edited by ForeverRestless; September 1st, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,
    I was looking for a thread were a study was post about omega 6 and omega 3.
    I can't no longer remember where it was to re-read it.
    It was about the oils...and the omega 6 for ttc girl...
    Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast