Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so exciting!! your sway plan looks amazing, im dropping off all my blue dust for you
    now 6blue5pink

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I personally think the cheaper ones are fine for the vast majority of people. Maybe a 42 year old doing IVF might see some difference but the rest of us can use the cheaper stuff.
    Cool the job I was pursuing isn't happening (insert sad face) so I am now focusing on working hard in my current role to still get that competitive spirit up (the other role's Director is keen to get me heavily involved though so still potential to learn plenty) and prep for my very last TTC and baby so conditions are top notch...bright side is, less demanding job, less guilt at taking another mat leave
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    so exciting!! your sway plan looks amazing, im dropping off all my blue dust for you
    thanks hun - I'll def take that blue dust especially if it helps make little men as handsome as yours! :love:
    Are you still hoping TTC next year at some point?
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

6. Likes 4blue2pink, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    thanks hun - I'll def take that blue dust especially if it helps make little men as handsome as yours! :love:
    Are you still hoping TTC next year at some point?
    its the type of blue dust that defies 2 different pink sway diets so id say its pretty strong stuff!! we arent using any contraception and my cycles are back so bfp is possible anytime
    now 6blue5pink

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    its the type of blue dust that defies 2 different pink sway diets so id say its pretty strong stuff!! we arent using any contraception and my cycles are back so bfp is possible anytime
    I'll happily take the potent handsome little guys blue dust thanks
    You know you are welcome to my pink one - it's pretty strong stuff too hehe

And woohoo for TTC - so exciting! You are a Wonderwoman - here I am with just 3 kiddies, and not feeling ready ttc for another yet & my last is 19 m.o! little Mister C. is only tiny still and yet you still have the stamina - as usual, my hat off to you my dear! :love:
    xx

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone!
    Digging this back out as ttc is for the cycle starting end of August, IF hubby doesn’t do a 180 on me!
    I’m as big as ever..sigh.. I think being home, with the kids trying to work for 2 months = less exercise and more food...SOooo
    My kids are back in school on Monday so now is my chance to make that last stretch count!!
    Also, time to add in all the supps etc

Sooooo, Atomic, if you have any feedback, please feel free

Exercise:
    - Have been doing Chloe Ting sessions (2-4 /week with some light walking most days)- I keep each session between 20-40 min.
    - My problem area is the mum tum : can’t seem to shake it. Idon’t care so much about the number on the scales (though, am at 61.5kg/168cm (bmi 22) so between 5.5/10 kg heavier than at the time where I conceived my three girls..also, which is the depressing bit, heavier than 1 month post partum #3 lol).
    Can I increase my workouts (either frequency, intensity or length) to help muscle up and lean out? Eating less is hard :P

Supps
    - I will get the l arginine and carnitine for hubs, can/should I add NAC??? Is it worth it, and if so, to avoid too many pills for him, can I do alternate days or would we loose the benefit of them all?
    - He is taking the 50+ multi, probiotics, and will now add in the rest: fish oil, cq10, l arginine carnitine, and extra vit D
    - I am on the multi, probiotics, cq10, extra methylfolate, will add the fish oil and extra D.

FOOD
    I’ve made a batch of bone broth and froze small portions: I’ve added some to vegetarian meals (soups or even non veg meals such as Chili, bolognese etc) to get some goodness.
    Is that ok? Or not enough to get “protein”for those meals? Most meals do have some animal protein, it’s moreso for the once in a while veg meal
    It’s been harder for me to get some things as I’ve restricted my shopping but that should ease again soon - just means we probably ate too many carbs to bulk the meals
    I will get back To a more normal meal planning soon, and have less reliance on carbs and more on veg and protein instead but kids are hard to feed so they tend to go for carbs lol

Blue Mommas out there...please share any tips happy to give you my details , as am clearly a pink Mumma (lifestyle/food wise..personality wise, not so much :P)

Thanks!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also, meant to add:
    BD
    We have been doing unprotected 2-3 BD before I get to CD 9/10..protected 3-4 times between CD10-17 ..then another 3/4 until end of cycle (26-27 days on average). Hubby has been holding up on the “fertile” week BDs as he can feel I am keen anyways haha
    My only issue is working out when the hell I actually ovulate.
    For instance, this cycle CD 12 opk clearly as dark as control or even slight ply darker, no real ewcm, increased libido, next day (yesterday) opk darker even, some ewcm, libido ++, end of day, O pains (I know that’s indicating of Ovaries working but could Ben gearing up for O,actually O or post O ..or even nothing lol)..
    I always felt my surge was short and had a slow rise post O (As per chart) but could be that I O later than I think and hence stopped the intense BDs too early in the past?!....
    BUT don’t want to BD and waste those sperm and hubs stamina too early...maybe I should up the bd around those days, adding an extra one to see how he copes lol
    I’m driving myself nuts :P
    Any words of wisdom appreciated ,all the more because one month peak is on CD 11/12 the next cd14/15 etc so I cant exactly predict when to up the Bd intensity (or at least, on,y with very little notice)
    Last edited by LMSM; May 20th, 2020 at 07:11 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes please exercise a bit more than you've been. I am fine with you going up to 45 minutes, 5 days a week. OR you can even break that up into 2 workouts of 30-40 minutes (although at some point that gets to be a lot with kiddos)

I have always, always had a tummy even when I was young and quite thin and got all four of my boys that way. NO worries about that for all we know it helps a blue sway.

I remain unconvinced and pretty skeptical of NAC. I don't think it's at all necessary and it has a lot of interactions. I'd skip it.

Yes absolutely bone broth is great. I had made my own soup long before "bone broth" was a thing and got 3 of my 4 of my boys while eating it regularly (and not my girl, because we were super busy that whole summer before I got her and I didn't make any soup for probably 6-8 months before)

You're doing great!! Keep up the good work!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes please exercise a bit more than you've been. I am fine with you going up to 45 minutes, 5 days a week. OR you can even break that up into 2 workouts of 30-40 minutes (although at some point that gets to be a lot with kiddos)

I have always, always had a tummy even when I was young and quite thin and got all four of my boys that way. NO worries about that for all we know it helps a blue sway.

I remain unconvinced and pretty skeptical of NAC. I don't think it's at all necessary and it has a lot of interactions. I'd skip it.

Yes absolutely bone broth is great. I had made my own soup long before "bone broth" was a thing and got 3 of my 4 of my boys while eating it regularly (and not my girl, because we were super busy that whole summer before I got her and I didn't make any soup for probably 6-8 months before)

You're doing great!! Keep up the good work!
    You rock, thanks so much!
    Have dropped the NAC from my order and hit buy buy buy the rest hehe
    Will get to the organic butcher soon as mon supply is about to run out and get some grass fed beef bones to make a new batch..muuuuch cheaper than the powders etc

I guess I will embrace my flab tum haha
    ..but yes, will up the sessions a bit the kids will all be back in care/school as of next week and I am till working remotely at this stage, so easier to cram in a bit more exercise during the day (obviously otherwise it’s after my whole day and kids are in bed aka when I’m cooked already lol) I like the feeling of being stronger so def want to keep that up and up the ante.
    Hubby is the issue: gyms have been closed for months, so he hasn’t been..on the WEs we have been going on long walks (7-10 km/ Day on average ..a few longer too!) but that isn’t enough.. he is my problem child, because I am pretty sure flab on HiS tummy is NOt blue friendly :P

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, that walking is great!! Just be sure his "boys" don't get too overheated, but generally walking is not the issue, intense jogging or most especially biking is what should be avoided.

Everything else is sounding great!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast