Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lil, I totally get wanting to enjoy the somewhat free-er time now that bub is a bit older!
    Almost am’considering pushing back an extra year to enjoy some baby free time (also because that way could be on mat leave when DD3 starts school_ aka also less costs because daycare is soooo expensive) but then, too many unknowns, getting older, not wanting to risk getting even more girl friendly with age, the waiting etc etc
    Sigh lol
    I so hope that all your lovely pink swayers get your girls! I know what you mean with being in the right headspace..in retrospect, I rushed my pregnancy for dd3, had just weaned DD2 a few months before, and I would likely have coped better with my GD if I had had space for myself a bit longer before’ sharing with a demanding new bub, and two young kids (at the age of dd3 now , I had had DD2 and for dd3 I was heavily pregnant so my first two were just little toddlers at 26-30 months).

I mean I alway saw myself as a boy mum, and they do drive me nuuuuts (oh the drama...I think seeing mini mes is confronting lol) but I do love them more than life too, they do know how to be cute at the right times (no, my girls ware NOt the stereotypical quiet, calm, soft mannered girls_ they are rowdy, loud, cheeky and mischievous but sweet lol)
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush, Lilmb2019 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please don't let "getting more girl friendly with age" be a factor. That is NOTHING. It's so minor I think things like the seasons (which are minor) are far more important. I got my 3rd boy at 37, my 4th at 39. My mom had a boy after girls at 38, my grandma had twin boys after a girl at 37, my great grandma had 2 boys after 6 girls in a row in her late 30's!! Please do not rush yourself past what will work best for your family because of this, it's really of no import at all.

your girls sound so precious!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Please don't let "getting more girl friendly with age" be a factor. That is NOTHING. It's so minor I think things like the seasons (which are minor) are far more important. I got my 3rd boy at 37, my 4th at 39. My mom had a boy after girls at 38, my grandma had twin boys after a girl at 37, my great grandma had 2 boys after 6 girls in a row in her late 30's!! Please do not rush yourself past what will work best for your family because of this, it's really of no import at all.

your girls sound so precious!!!
    I know it’s not an important factor but it’s still colouring my mind as I have been so girl friendly younger lol I don’t want to rush either. If hubby is still ok when ttc is on early September, then we will try. If that month doesn’t work we would likely skip some months anyways to avoid pregnancy until early 2021 at least (IF we can travel, we had booked tickets for December to visit our family in France so still hoping to go so ttc in Sept would still allow 1st trim to go past, do all my scans, enrolling at hospital etc before we go)...so feel like if it’s meant to be it’ll work out then and if not, will aim for ttc July 2021 onwards instead
    That being said, I worry that telling DH from’the getgo « oh we won’t ttc for another year » he may just back out and there goes my chance :P
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My sway for DD#2 was opposite. I had GD for a few months but it was more with the fact of failing the sway (I purchased a plan and followed it perfectly). I'm obsessed with DD#2! I always pictured myself as a boy mom too, can't believe I ended up with 2 little minis. I adore them, wouldn't change it.

We are trying for our third and thought why not try to sway again?

I also struggle with the getting older, age thing and my hubby will be 45 when we try. We are not in any rush this time and would be blessed with another girl since we are experts at it now :-)

Hubby is on board with making some changes too - he didn't cooperate with our last sway

We hope to try in October.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gaaaah panic...
    Just found out I am pregnant !!!!
    We BDd unprotected CD8, protected CD13 and a couple of times’ well’after O unprotected.
    O on Cd13/14...
    This is one super sperm !!!! This would be really pink, no?
    My diet was good, and‘ took my supps’ but
    I am In tears, in utter shock....
    I did NOt plan this. We’ve done the whole unprotected outside fertile’ window and protected in fertile window for a year and’ no accidents...how???!!! The ? Actual??
    I’d been planning to sway since pregnant with #3 and feel’like I’ve been robbed of the chance to give it my best .
    Sorry for the rant
    Alsô, I know I need to stop some supps: am taking vit D, multi, extra folate, Coq10, fish oil, probiotics ..I think the coq10 and’ fish oil I need to stop? Not cold’ turkey obviously
    Last edited by LMSM; June 27th, 2020 at 06:47 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It’s going to be ok! You never know, this could absolutely be your little guy! Like you said, your diet was good and your supplements are awesome!!! Also, (selfishly on my part) now you get to join my due date group!!!

The little baby was meant to be, a year from now you could never imagine your life without him/her.

Atomic had me gradually wean off the Coq10, however I’m still taking my fish oil.

3 blue 3 pink

Due January 29th
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    like mommymachine says a year from now everything will be perfect, what is meant for you wont pass you by and this baby was meant for you guys!! Sending you all my blue dust and hoping i get my bfp soon so i can walk this journey again with you so much love xxx
    now 6blue5pink

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck lilmb!
    My “failed sway “ is 2 and I my also obsessed with her, love her so much!

13. Likes Lilmb2019 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Mommymachine and 4b2p...it means a lot!
    Just SO shocked!!! Definitely an oopsie ..but I guess we will see what life brings. I was keen on gong team green but am scared not coping well considering the pregnancy itself was a surprise..we’ll see what we decide.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WHAT??? OMGosh LMSM!! Yes wean off coq10 now, you can continue fish oil if it's 500 or less, or wean off if you would like and replace with a pregnancy DHA that is of a similar or less dose.

How was ovulation confirmed?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast