Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KraizyDaizy View Post
    Doesn't SYLK lubricant sway girls?

I saw on another thread something about taking wheat grass along with Clomid. What dosage of wheat grass and when do you start taking it? I am on CD12 and took 50mg of Clomid cds 5-10, so I am waiting for my O now. I would appreciate any advice you could give.

Planning to TDT from today through O, so maybe we will make the 7-10 DTD frequency that sways girls? Should we DTD am and pm or just pm?

Is JAD not a good thing on Clomid? Should just lay down for a while afterwards with not running to the bathroom?

Thanks in advance.
    I think Sylk is too strong to use when on Clomid b/c it kills off too many sperm? Not totally sure on that but that's what I think. I don't know anything about the wheatgrass and clomid. I know it is great for health, I just don't know how strongly you want to get pregnant vs. sway. Same with dtd am and pm for a long amount of time I guess. I was planning on doing it am and pm once I get a +opk, but that is in an ideal world. I really don't know the answer to that either, sorry, I don't feel like I'm much help!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemissnaughty7 View Post
    i only have 3 months on clomid left (i think) ive used 3 in the past with my two sons but was on a very friendly blue diet and supps (didnt realise at the time), its so hard for me to try and stop all my sway tactics while on clomid i just keep arguing with myself about it, its driving me mad lol, but i have stopped alot now compared to what i wanted to do, im not going to douche or do a lime tampon, im not going to use acigel/sylk, ive dropped most of the EGS i wanted to do just TBM now and will drop it completely if my ph is low when i dtd, will not be J&D, i will lye with hips raised for 15 mins, i will do a one off BD on O day, with abstinence of 2 weeks, (hubby has been told he has a high sperm count) he will take liq root, and sudafed once before dtd, was going to use a one off full app of rephresh about cd 11, but if i dont get pregnant the first month im sure alot of this will go out the window,
    What cd are you?
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im waiting on AF amari hun to start my clomid

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemissnaughty7 View Post
    im waiting on AF amari hun to start my clomid
    Do you normally get it regularly? That's exciting! I forget, did you do vitex at all?
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great info again Atomic - thank you. I was going to ask the same question about sylk as Kraisy did. Is a tiny bit OK for DTD? while using clomid- without using any other jellies?

Also- never saw these what does BCP (in Supps paragraph) and BSF stand for (in I don't want to ruin my sway paragraph)
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i did do vitex the last 2 months amari, but it took me 15 days from last pil to ovulate the first time and 13 days the 2nd lol, but thats great for me as i havent ovulated on my own for years !

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    when should O be expected on Clomid? My doc says 5-7 days after last pill?
    42 38, , 13, 11,6, 4 & !!!
    "There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days." Exodus 23:26

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a FYI... I used Clomid and conceived DS7! :S
    Blessed with BLUE 7 times
    with (no swaying) due Jan '13.

9. Thanks Bluebean thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sixhappysons View Post
    Just a FYI... I used Clomid and conceived DS7! :S
    Really? Do you have PCOS ?Did you do any swaying girl tactics or girl diet?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsister View Post
    Really? Do you have PCOS ?Did you do any swaying girl tactics or girl diet?
    I did nothing but take Clomid 100mg days 3-7. I conceived first month and he is ALL boy.
    Blessed with BLUE 7 times
    with (no swaying) due Jan '13.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast