Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KraizyDaizy View Post
    Doesn't SYLK lubricant sway girls?

I saw on another thread something about taking wheat grass along with Clomid. What dosage of wheat grass and when do you start taking it? I am on CD12 and took 50mg of Clomid cds 5-10, so I am waiting for my O now. I would appreciate any advice you could give.

Planning to TDT from today through O, so maybe we will make the 7-10 DTD frequency that sways girls? Should we DTD am and pm or just pm?

Is JAD not a good thing on Clomid? Should just lay down for a while afterwards with not running to the bathroom?

Thanks in advance.
    Sylk sways pink but kills off too many sperm and since you need to get pg quickly on Clomid, it is a no-no.

Don't take wheat grass with Clomid unless you are swaying blue. It would be too late to get any benefit from it anyway.

???You need to do 7-10 days release BEFORE your first attempt for frequency to sway pink. Starting to TTC and then eventually reaching 7-10 days FR does not sway pink. PLEASE do not skip this month tho, you NEED to try every month while on Clomid and skip none. Frequency is not a magic bullet anyway.

Normally I would have you just BD once per day while on Clomid (rather than doing 2 releases a day) BUT if you're really freaked because you won't make the 7-10 days FR, you can try releasing once, then using the second batch for insemination for at least the first couple of attempts. Then switch to reg. FR. I don't recommend this AT ALL but it's your choice.

JAD is not good on Clomid, so wait 5-15 min. and then get up and wipe away excess semen at that point.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; February 18th, 2012 at 11:14 AM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Great info again Atomic - thank you. I was going to ask the same question about sylk as Kraisy did. Is a tiny bit OK for DTD? while using clomid- without using any other jellies?

Also- never saw these what does BCP (in Supps paragraph) and BSF stand for (in I don't want to ruin my sway paragraph)
    I prefer and suggest that people do not use anything while on Clomid but of course I can't control what people do. If you MUST use something, please limit it to a very tiny amount and only in the first two months you attempt. If not pg by month 3, PLEASE drop the jellies.

BCP - birth control pills
    BSF - Baking soda finger - a blue sway tactic.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KraizyDaizy View Post
    when should O be expected on Clomid? My doc says 5-7 days after last pill?
    Clomid Ovulation Calculator - When Am I Fertile? | BabyMed.com Here is a handy gizmo that helps you calculate when you're most likely to O during a Clomid cycle!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes i conceived 2 sons on clomid but i was on a very boy friendly diet with a ph of almost 8 !! and supps were very boy friendly too, no wonder i had two boys, i was taking flaxseed which gives you tons an tons of EWCM, my sister did clomid one month on a girl friendly diet with 1 bd on O day and just had a baby girl !

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sixhappysons View Post
    Just a FYI... I used Clomid and conceived DS7! :S
    Unfortunately, there are no magic bullets! Not even Clomid!

Statistically, people do conceive more girls on Clomid, but not 100%.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Did any of the Clomid users do the sperm meets egg plan?
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amari that's my plan (not the original one )but we are going to BD every other day until +OPK then lots of BD at least x2 a day for the +OPK day and 2 afterwards,I'm really hoping my weight loss,low blood sugar,strict diet and clomid do all the swaying for me.I'm not going to worry about anything else (actually 1 exception) with all the BD I might use a finger of rephresh I mean a tiny amount in the mornings.I've just taken clomid tab number 4 of 1 st clomid cycle and I'm not very well atall,I'm not sure if it's side effects or illness as my DH and children have been poorly too.I'm having hot and cold sweats and fever but as I said my DH had fever over the weekend so most probably not the clomid,I'd rather not need another cycle to find out.I've become so sensitive to everything since my recent weight loss ! I think it's because I'm too skinny.praying fOr a BFP very soon GL !

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amari, when I took clomid for my 2 boys (had no idea what swaying was at this point), we DTD on days 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20. I don't know if that's what your asking, I know I've read sperm meets egg plan but not quite sure if that's what you're looking for!
    Me, 35
    DH, 37

We have three beautiful ages 9, 5, and 2.
    Unsuccessfully swayed for so will go HT in 2014 for her !

Cycle #1: 13 eggs retrieved, 10 mature, 5 fertilized, 2 biopsied but both abnormal XY.
    Cycle #2: 17 eggs retrieved, 17 mature, 14 fertilized, 3 biopsied. 2 abnormal XY, 1 normal XY.

Cycle #3: 18 eggs retrieved, 18 mature, 14 fertilized, 8 biopsied. 1 normal XX!!!! (2 normal XY)
    FET August 11, 2015---beautiful transfer.
    EDD: April 2016

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just1 - clomid can totally make you as sick as a dog! Hope you're better soon and BFP!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Just1 - clomid can totally make you as sick as a dog! Hope you're better soon and BFP!!!
    Thanks atomic
    I sooo know I've been feeling nausea,hot and cold sweats where I literally feel like I'm shaking inside,dizzy spells,migraines and awful body aches.I've pretty much been in bed since starting it.and thank god my doctor started me on 25 mg I honestly don't think I could handle anymore.for me clomid is no walk in the park !
    Not sure I'm ready to hear the answer to this but I'm wondering how long I might have these effects for before I start feeling better ? Praying for a BFP I wouldn't/ couldn't go through all this again next month I've felt useless !

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast