Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They should go away when you stop your 5 days. From what I've heard, the first month is usu. the worst and it gets better.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    They should go away when you stop your 5 days. From what I've heard, the first month is usu. the worst and it gets better.
    Thank goodness ! I've finished them now and feel alot better almost 24 hours since my last pill.I have a question atomic please.I seem to have an increase in CM I know you don't advise but I've taken zyrtec last night and the night before ( mainly because of insomnia) but knowing it would help dry up CM but I still seem to have plenty ? I wasn't aware clomid could increase CM too.should I use a finger of rephresh every day or carry on takin a zyrtec nightly.when I take the zyrtec whilst on clomid it changing my CM from watery to creamy.thanks for your help,as always !

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Just1wish View Post
    Thank goodness ! I've finished them now and feel alot better almost 24 hours since my last pill.I have a question atomic please.I seem to have an increase in CM I know you don't advise but I've taken zyrtec last night and the night before ( mainly because of insomnia) but knowing it would help dry up CM but I still seem to have plenty ? I wasn't aware clomid could increase CM too.should I use a finger of rephresh every day or carry on takin a zyrtec nightly.when I take the zyrtec whilst on clomid it changing my CM from watery to creamy.thanks for your help,as always !
    I had increased cm in the beginning to but it dried up at ovulation,i really wouldnt mess with anything as you really need to get pregnant fast like atomic says,and you do need some cm or you wont get pregnant at all.Thats just my opinion and my experience? Plus your going to need to dtd soon and need some lubrication or i can tell u know from experience ouch

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsister View Post
    I had increased cm in the beginning to but it dried up at ovulation,i really wouldnt mess with anything as you really need to get pregnant fast like atomic says,and you do need some cm or you wont get pregnant at all.Thats just my opinion and my experience? Plus your going to need to dtd soon and need some lubrication or i can tell u know from experience ouch
    Thank you.Its my first time on clomid.did you have side effects with it.I've Not felt great atall but hopefully the worst has passed now.I will leave out the AH then I thought I'd carry on producing more and more CM.GL to you

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Just,
    I also had lots of cm but I didn' get pregnant so in hindsight I wonder whether it wasn't the fertile kind as it was very watery, is that what yours was like?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boompink View Post
    Hi Just,
    I also had lots of cm but I didn' get pregnant so in hindsight I wonder whether it wasn't the fertile kind as it was very watery, is that what yours was like?
    Hi yes it's very watery and that's as fertile as my CM gets.I'm sorry you didn't get a BFP I am honestly praying for one as I cannot stand doing the clomid again.I was only taking 25 mg for a luteal phase defect and I didn't cope with the side effects atall.how did you feel on it ? I'm only CD 9 today and we are doing the sperm meets egg plan ! GL !

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We did sperm meets egg too. I was on 100 and I was quite lucky, I had headaches constantly and felt 'off colour' but not too bad. Am totally gutted I have to do it again all the same. Fx for you, xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi yes it's very watery and that's as fertile as my CM gets.I'm sorry you didn't get a BFP I am honestly praying for one as I cannot stand doing the clomid again.I was only taking 25 mg for a luteal phase defect and I didn't cope with the side effects atall.how did you feel on it ? I'm only CD 9 today and we are doing the sperm meets egg plan ! GL !
    I took mine at night before bed to avoid feeling symptoms. Is that possible for you next cycle?
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you.Its my first time on clomid.did you have side effects with it.I've Not felt great atall but hopefully the worst has passed now.I will leave out the AH then I thought I'd carry on producing more and more CM.GL to you
    Oh i hated it im 7dpo now and i did 9 attempts because i am determined to not do another clomid month!I actually didnt like the affects of it after the growing follicles cramping feeling and the ovulation tests were misleading for me too ,so i just used ff to chart,i actually oed the exact same day as last month so it didnt change that,anyways good luck to u

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not advise taking or using anything while on Clomid. the increase in CM may happen when your body rebounds from having the estrogen blocked, to producing a lot of it suddenly, but that doesn't mean that CM is sperm-friendly. I also agree with SS, just because you have some right when you stop the Clomid, doesn't mean that's going to continue.

Of course, 25 mg is a pretty low dose and it may just mean it hasn't affected you as much as it would have someone taking 50-100. If you MUST take an antihistamine, I would only take ONE the day I planned to attempt.

I'm glad you're feeling better!!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; February 23rd, 2012 at 12:12 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast