Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boompink View Post
    Hi Just,
    I also had lots of cm but I didn' get pregnant so in hindsight I wonder whether it wasn't the fertile kind as it was very watery, is that what yours was like?
    It can look like fertile CM, but the "mucins" that help the sperm swim thru to the egg, may have been negatively effected.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I do not advise taking or using anything while on Clomid. the increase in CM may happen when your body rebounds from having the estrogen blocked, to producing a lot of it suddenly, but that doesn't mean that CM is sperm-friendly. I also agree with SS, just because you have some right when you stop the Clomid, doesn't mean that's going to continue.

Of course, 25 mg is a pretty low dose and it may just mean it hasn't affected you as much as it would have someone taking 50-100. If you MUST take an antihistamine, I would only take ONE the day I planned to attempt.

I'm glad you're feeling better!!
    thank you.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    I took mine at night before bed to avoid feeling symptoms. Is that possible for you next cycle?
    I can honestly say that I will not be doing anymore clomid.my doctor and I believe it just doesn't agree with me.I look grey in colour and as much as I feel better I'm still very shaky and having side effects.I am just so sensitive to everything,honestly I know it's not the same but I have one alcoholic drink and it time for a taxi lol.it's not for me atall.I had a phone consultation with my GP and if this cycle is not successful then my next step is progesterone after O.I had already considered this but when the nurse prescribed me clomid I was delighted.I just couldn't bare to feel this way again !

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsister View Post
    Oh i hated it im 7dpo now and i did 9 attempts because i am determined to not do another clomid month!I actually didnt like the affects of it after the growing follicles cramping feeling and the ovulation tests were misleading for me too ,so i just used ff to chart,i actually oed the exact same day as last month so it didnt change that,anyways good luck to u
    you know I'm only CD 9 and I've already changed my plan 3 times and I'm now thinking to go all out like yourself.BD everyday until O is confirmed.I think you have a good chance of BFP,KMFX for you

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boompink View Post
    We did sperm meets egg too. I was on 100 and I was quite lucky, I had headaches constantly and felt 'off colour' but not too bad. Am totally gutted I have to do it again all the same. Fx for you, xx
    Good luck I hope you get your BFP next time and you don't suffer the horrid side effects.please update as to how you feel the second time around

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will, thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Just1wish View Post
    I can honestly say that I will not be doing anymore clomid.my doctor and I believe it just doesn't agree with me.I look grey in colour and as much as I feel better I'm still very shaky and having side effects.I am just so sensitive to everything,honestly I know it's not the same but I have one alcoholic drink and it time for a taxi lol.it's not for me atall.I had a phone consultation with my GP and if this cycle is not successful then my next step is progesterone after O.I had already considered this but when the nurse prescribed me clomid I was delighted.I just couldn't bare to feel this way again !
    oh honey, I'm so sorry. I have had a bad reaction to every prescription drug I've ever been on too - I think some of us are just like that. Praying you are preggo this month!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    oh honey, I'm so sorry. I have had a bad reaction to every prescription drug I've ever been on too - I think some of us are just like that. Praying you are preggo this month!!
    Thank you so much atomic.i only have to look at a tablet to feel it's effects lol.I soo hope so too.will keep updating ! J1W x

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Update- so it seems the clomid wasn't completely to blame.I ended up at hospital yesterday as I couldn't breath and looked a funny colour.I have a chest and sinus infection.so this has been brewing in me all week.I might,just might consider another clomid cycle if no BFP this time.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PS - I don't actually LIKE this but I am happy to know that it's something treatable.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast